Roland Martin vs. Dr. Umar Johnson

Options
Koltrain
Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    While Grown ass men on this site wanna talk Kardashians ..whatever the hell that's about.. A very heated debate/discussion broke out https://youtu.be/a2vHwDvgUWI
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Be me too it.. I haven't seen it yet
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    About to watch
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They needed to let that convo rock for about another hour
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why did this get moved to the wasteland?
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Umar handled that well. They bought out the coonsquad for this one, the ? one was unbelievable in his form nh.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Not a great fan of Dr. Umar, but the 2 ? on the right, need to ? down a bit. The middle ? is childish, and the right ? is ? -made.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Martin was more of a mediator.....

The other people I have never seen....

Roland went off when umar called buddy a ? ....

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    I'll ride the elevator with Dr Umar til about the 3rd or 4th floor, I can't go all the way to the top tho

lol cosign and goat lmao...
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well im glad umar is explaining his educational background. some stuff he says I agree with but he comes off as shiesty. the Frederick douglass thing I am not sure about. douglass was born a bailey. it is wildly consider to be fact that perry bailey was his big brother and that Stephen was his brother and cousin. the bailey family has documented this and if umar is apart of that family tree then he should have no problem proving without a doubt his relationship to douglass.
  • Olorun22
    Options
    This thread has been made earlier and was moved
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Seeing some advancement. More discernment and less taking anything these dudes say, no matter how flawed as something to follow. Yeah that Umar Johnson dude loses me. The few times I watched him. Honestly I only checked him out and Nasheed to see what they had to say for themselves with the black people dont vote nonsense and that type of thing after the election with the way things turned out. Strangely enough they didnt have much to say. Dudes are literally a joke. At least their unfathomable brand of dumbassery has supplied some comedy if nothing else. of A lot has changed and a lot has come to light. Cant pull the same foolery.

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I've listened to that Umar dude a couple of time. He strikes me as a ? aka black preacher. He knows how to pander to black folks, but some how I feel he has a side hustle.

That's exactly what he is
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with him about the unification of black families but like @Trillfate said I can't go to the top.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've listened to that Umar dude a couple of time. He strikes me as a ? aka black preacher. He knows how to pander to black folks, but some how I feel he has a side hustle.

Pimpin black folks is his side hustle
  • Olorun22
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Pimpin black folks is his side hustle

Sounds like the white man