The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's gotta be other strong fighters other than frieza goku vegeta and jerin or whatever his name is. It should be at least 2 sets of rivals. Or at least let vegeta bang out with hit or all the other pride troopers
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    How many ppl want gee kicked from the thread? Need at least 3

Kick me out idgaf
    Bye.

ILLBOT kick user @gee757 from the thread.

None of yall @ him either or you getting booted too
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    Affirmative atribecalledgabi. @gee757 banned from this thread.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can I get a "thank you beta" from you stupid ? ? Lol
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    There's gotta be other strong fighters other than frieza goku vegeta and jerin or whatever his name is. It should be at least 2 sets of rivals. Or at least let vegeta bang out with hit or all the other pride troopers

lol thanks for trying to get this ? back on track
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Lol last page hilarious . I would had kicked him out if I saw it lol
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Can I get a "thank you beta" from you stupid ? ? Lol

((((Snitch))))
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doubt any of this is due to the angels scheming. Just cause one smiled when his universe was eliminated doesn't mean anything. Remember when Whis told Beerus and co. that he'd be straight even if U7 got dealt with? He was laughing when he said that ? . Like it was a game to him. Angels just have no ? to give about anything and no loyalty for anyone. They are cosmic indentured servants.

Zenos were gonna erase the universes before anyway. They aint need a jedi mind trick to carry it out... them ? couldn't have been happier to wipe out U9. They looked like it was christmas morning. Had nothing to do with the angels.

Goku's the only one to really have any influence over their decision making so far. Its not beyond possibility that the angels could be up to something, but a couple smiles dont have to mean ? other than demonstrating they have a sick sense of humor.

The tournament will probably end with Goku fighting Toppo again, and Vegeta fighting Jiren. Goku and Toppo are relatively even, while Vegeta gets shook and then destroyed by Jiren.

And this is not a guess my ? , this is how Vegeta's story arcs work in this show. Its what happened vs Ginyu Force, vs Freeza, vs Perfect Cell, and vs Majin Buu. Vegeta is the main contender's warmup match for Goku. It is what it is.

So Vegeta gets beat by Jiren. Then when Goku sees that, he pushes kaioken and beats Toppo. Jiren vs Goku for the fate of the universe, just like we all knew.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Do y'all think vegeta gonna get thrown out. If so, by who. Next subject on everyday struggle

Bruh you really don't be helping ur case lmfao

lol I just play around with it now pause. I'm about to start my own YouTube channel. Y'all welcome to come up and be interviewed and talk ? .

Lol if you interview me and Super becomes a topic, you know ima have to hit u with that line one time.

Lmao yea Ima start that ? . I just be mad busy with work.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Doubt any of this is due to the angels scheming. Just cause one smiled when his universe was eliminated doesn't mean anything. Remember when Whis told Beerus and co. that he'd be straight even if U7 got dealt with? He was laughing when he said that ? . Like it was a game to him. Angels just have no ? to give about anything and no loyalty for anyone. They are cosmic indentured servants.

Zenos were gonna erase the universes before anyway. They aint need a jedi mind trick to carry it out... them ? couldn't have been happier to wipe out U9. They looked like it was christmas morning. Had nothing to do with the angels.

Goku's the only one to really have any influence over their decision making so far. Its not beyond possibility that the angels could be up to something, but a couple smiles dont have to mean ? other than demonstrating they have a sick sense of humor.

The tournament will probably end with Goku fighting Toppo again, and Vegeta fighting Jiren. Goku and Toppo are relatively even, while Vegeta gets shook and then destroyed by Jiren.

And this is not a guess my ? , this is how Vegeta's story arcs work in this show. Its what happened vs Ginyu Force, vs Freeza, vs Perfect Cell, and vs Majin Buu. Vegeta is the main contender's warmup match for Goku. It is what it is.

So Vegeta gets beat by Jiren. Then when Goku sees that, he pushes kaioken and beats Toppo. Jiren vs Goku for the fate of the universe, just like we all knew.

Tired of being a slave to zeno and his children being babysitters to the gods of destruction for an eternity would probably make someone turn bad and plot to over throw the master. Maybe having less universes weakens zeno and lessens any chance of getting help from fighters in multiple universes. If they see that, mixed with a powerful foe opposing zeno, they'd be like how can i stop that? Somehow goku ? ass gets a power boost and saves the day and end of story arc.
  • gemini86
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    @sdotcarter111

I see Frieza being the reason Vegeta gets eliminated if he does. And then Hit and Goku teaming up to stop the two. I do think the angels are interesting and there's more to what meets the eye. After this arc I'm for certain the next arc will revolve around Kale, Cabba and Caulifla and Vegeta vs Beerus and the whole thing about him killing his dad will definitely be brought up again. Maybe to create a rift between the gods and the worlds they represent.

Gohan and Piccolo are going to be very important I believe. It's been foreshadowed that intellect and brain are important to battle which is where I think Gohan and whatever plan he has comes into play.

Also Caulifla is likely gonna go SSB like it or not. If she does Gohan is next. Remember SSB is about ultimate ki control more than brute strength. If she does Goku is FOR SURE getting a new form which the dbs intro has been hinting to for a long time.

if she does go SSB, i hope its not during this tournament. and especially before cabba. if you notice in the end credits. Goku and Gohan seems to be fighting together. Vegeta, piccolo and Frieza are there was well. so something happens because the tournament stage is destroyed
  • Beta
    Options
    Gohan went SS to SS2 after months in the HTC
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    @sdotcarter111

I see Frieza being the reason Vegeta gets eliminated if he does. And then Hit and Goku teaming up to stop the two. I do think the angels are interesting and there's more to what meets the eye. After this arc I'm for certain the next arc will revolve around Kale, Cabba and Caulifla and Vegeta vs Beerus and the whole thing about him killing his dad will definitely be brought up again. Maybe to create a rift between the gods and the worlds they represent.

Gohan and Piccolo are going to be very important I believe. It's been foreshadowed that intellect and brain are important to battle which is where I think Gohan and whatever plan he has comes into play.

Also Caulifla is likely gonna go SSB like it or not. If she does Gohan is next. Remember SSB is about ultimate ki control more than brute strength. If she does Goku is FOR SURE getting a new form which the dbs intro has been hinting to for a long time.

if she does go SSB, i hope its not during this tournament. and especially before cabba. if you notice in the end credits. Goku and Gohan seems to be fighting together. Vegeta, piccolo and Frieza are there was well. so something happens because the tournament stage is destroyed

I hope you're right fam, seriously I don't want Caulifla to go SSB she's undeserving and hasn't put in any work. It'd be stupid AF to me if she goes SSJ one week and then SSB the next. And before anyone says anything about 11 year old Gohan going SSJ1 then 2 in a week's span, Gohan was a prodigy. He had to get furious when you hurt someone he loved for you to see his true power.
    Seems like you didn't watch the last 2 arcs
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't like Freiza being brought back at first, but he's funny as ? . This episode is dope. I agree with everyone who said there is something going on with the Angels. I think that's pretty obvious. Also, some people seem to not get that the Zenos are basically children. Everything they do is either on a whim or from instruction from their handler. There has to be something going on, but I don't think it's immediately obvious what it is. I also don't think Whis is in on it. He's got a different relationship with the U7 fighters. Hell, he's the only angel that was shown to have any relationship whatsoever with the people from his universe.
  • Beta
    Options
    whis uses them ? for food

? that ?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Whatever is happening Whis knew about it. Him being willing to train Goku and Vegeta, all the little help he does is in preparation for something.

For most of the series we thought he was training Goku and. Vegeta so that they could fight Beerus one day as equals but this could be a bigger deal.

I'm interested in what's going on. The one thing that will ruin this arc for me is if the hierarchy just allows them to wish everyone and everything back.

UNLESS it brings the other already destroyed 6 unis back too. Either expand the multiverse or collapse it. No in between. Don't go back to the status quo.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Whatever is happening Whis knew about it. Him being willing to train Goku and Vegeta, all the little help he does is in preparation for something.

For most of the series we thought he was training Goku and. Vegeta so that they could fight Beerus one day as equals but this could be a bigger deal.

I'm interested in what's going on. The one thing that will ruin this arc for me is if the hierarchy just allows them to wish everyone and everything back.

UNLESS it brings the other already destroyed 6 unis back too. Either expand the multiverse or collapse it. No in between. Don't go back to the status quo.

? , you might be right. None, of this would have ever happened if Whis didn't train Goku.
  • OmegaConflict
    edited July 2017
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Whis said he's train goku and vegeta so they both(whis and beerus) 1 day could fight them on their own
  • gemini86
    Options
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inori wrote: »
    smh at the video screencap. ? man lol

Vegeta catching up with Krillen In L's
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

it's fan art lol
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

it's fan art lol

oh ok I was like damn.. how this chick ? and Goku and Vegeta end up getting yoked up in a freeze frame lol. How SWAY!?