ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean if you need energy you could just take some B12..
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I mean if you need energy you could just take some B12..

Has no effect on me, ion know why.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    chamomile tea Is not the thing to drink in the morning b4 work

Green tea is good for the morning

English Black Tea. Only a cup though. That ? is potent.

What does it do for u mentally?

Caffeine and lots of it. I ? around and dropped some honey in it. Man I was bouncing off the walls. Got alot of work done.

? probably posted in every thread on this site that day.

You must not drink coffee.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Bout to see what this do

x7o129sra2pn.jpg
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks, I've been dragging all day, I feel high without the buzz from being high

there's kind of a sluggish energy going around right now in general. Astrology wise anyway. But I'm not going to get into that because I don't want to be called the devil today.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

English Black Tea. Only a cup though. That ? is potent.

What does it do for u mentally?

Caffeine and lots of it. I ? around and dropped some honey in it. Man I was bouncing off the walls. Got alot of work done.

? probably posted in every thread on this site that day.

You must not drink coffee.

I do. Dark roast straight black at that. but that tea had me gone. I wasnt ready for that.
    I also cant ? with certain ? that artificially raise your heart rate though. Family history.

Green tea honey and lemon is always my backup.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Bout to see what this do

x7o129sra2pn.jpg

GMC bucket truck or the Chevy?

GMC, ? move like turtle
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bout to see what this do

x7o129sra2pn.jpg

Tropical and Fruit Punch >>>>>
    Don't ever drink Grape it taste like Tussin :s
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks, I've been dragging all day, I feel high without the buzz from being high

there's kind of a sluggish energy going around right now in general. Astrology wise anyway. But I'm not going to get into that because I don't want to be called the devil today.

Talk that Zodiac ? Westie
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Chemtrails outchea tryna make ? ?
    ekh90b5jpmlm.jpg

that cloud is giving you the finger lmao.

That's gawd saying ? ? people
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

Talk that Zodiac ? Westie

I been asking westie to give me a reason, ion think she think I'm serious tho
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Say @HafBayked

I am going to be in the city for a day or two. Hook me up with two spots that I can hit for the low.
    I heard Sam's seafood killed Cat Daddy's, so that is off the table.
    Blue Moon finally bit the dust and I am tired of Monkhouse. I eat that and Brothers every time I touchdown.

I am down for Tex Mex, brisket and another seafood spot. I also need a Natchitoches meat pie spot. The fam in Campti stopped selling them.

man ? Sams....we aint even gotta go down that road

Mary's or John's in the hood for the seafood, they bout neck and neck to me

A bit better is 20/20 (greenwood rd)....real seafood spot....fresh market and all

Tex mex for me is El Jimador (Mansfield Rd!...the ones on Youree and Shreveport Barksdale are NOT the same).....they ? all over Nickis and Trejos and all that ? .....check the Ranchero Jalisco and that Coronarita

Cant tell you ? for BBQ....seem like that been dead for a min.....your best bet is the mobile ? on the corner and in the barber shops....cant tell you where cuz they change every day u just gotta find em lol

Aint no Natchitoches meat pies north of Natchitoches thats worth anything bruh
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chemtrails outchea tryna make ? ?
    ekh90b5jpmlm.jpg

that cloud is giving you the finger lmao.

That's gawd saying ? ? people

I thought ? was against homosexuality?
  • HafBayked
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/YHUI4OdK4xs

So the story about buddy rubbin Nas's head is some champagne spilled and homie was there to wipe it off :joy: Mass Appeal just sent me an email about this ? , slow day.

? !! hahahahaaa

the ? knew he was bout to do some suspect ? cuz he randomly put his hood on his head before the offense lmao...check the vid and make sure you peep the hoody move, then look at the sleeve on the arm of the zesty hand

? just wanted to touch the fade bruh....all jokes aside I really dont think it was ? ....just looked funny

I always took it as some NY version wipe me down type ? .....I mean ? do a lotta weird ? in groups, when drinking and what not lol....I saw some strange shadowboxer type ? happing on the floor in Dallas....? was huddled up close enough to kiss doing some lil crouch dance (not the southside)
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/YHUI4OdK4xs

So the story about buddy rubbin Nas's head is some champagne spilled and homie was there to wipe it off :joy: Mass Appeal just sent me an email about this ? , slow day.

? !! hahahahaaa

the ? knew he was bout to do some suspect ? cuz he randomly put his hood on his head before the offense lmao...check the vid and make sure you peep the hoody move, then look at the sleeve on the arm of the zesty hand

? just wanted to touch the fade bruh....all jokes aside I really dont think it was ? ....just looked funny

I always took it as some NY version wipe me down type ? .....I mean ? do a lotta weird ? in groups, when drinking and what not lol....I saw some strange shadowboxer type ? happing on the floor in Dallas....? was huddled up close enough to kiss doing some lil crouch dance (not the southside)

This whole post is suspect
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    Say @HafBayked

I am going to be in the city for a day or two. Hook me up with two spots that I can hit for the low.
    I heard Sam's seafood killed Cat Daddy's, so that is off the table.
    Blue Moon finally bit the dust and I am tired of Monkhouse. I eat that and Brothers every time I touchdown.

I am down for Tex Mex, brisket and another seafood spot. I also need a Natchitoches meat pie spot. The fam in Campti stopped selling them.

man ? Sams....we aint even gotta go down that road

Mary's or John's in the hood for the seafood, they bout neck and neck to me

A bit better is 20/20 (greenwood rd)....real seafood spot....fresh market and all

Tex mex for me is El Jimador (Mansfield Rd!...the ones on Youree and Shreveport Barksdale are NOT the same).....they ? all over Nickis and Trejos and all that ? .....check the Ranchero Jalisco and that Coronarita

Cant tell you ? for BBQ....seem like that been dead for a min.....your best bet is the mobile ? on the corner and in the barber shops....cant tell you where cuz they change every day u just gotta find em lol

Aint no Natchitoches meat pies north of Natchitoches thats worth anything bruh

Damn man I dont feel like that drive but wifey talking ? about meat pies. She never had one so I am willing to break the pork fast for this special case.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @HafBayked it'll be over in a page or 2 bruh....
  • HafBayked
    Options
    ? been knew I dont care bout that ? bruh lol