buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    My homeboy tried to tell me the gap between Floyd and Connor is closer than I think. I mean these dudes don't even fight with shoes on b. They have no clue how to stand up toe to toe and box. How does he plan on getting any type of angle to infiltrate Floyd's defense. Guarantee he has zero technique. Look what happened to Ronda Rousey when she tried to box with someone. And we're talking about a top 5 boxer of all time. How does he plan on defending himself without throwing someone to the ground? I bet you Chocolatito would be the dog ? out of McGreggor in a boxing ring.

I get what you're saying bruh... But Chocolatito is way too small to be stepping into a ring with McGregor, even if he ain't never boxed before. He is still a combat athlete.

He doesn't know how to box. How he gonna outbox a class boxer

Maybe because Chocolatito fights at 115 pounds. He may ? that little ? with one punch bruh haha

Not with 10 oz gloves, poor mechanics and probably no power. Roman gonna dance on him b

No power? He has 18 KO's in 21 W's.

It's a whole ass different sport. Just because he knocking MMA dudes out (which includes kicks I believe) doesn't mean he can come to boxing and do the same thing. Ima be real I haven't seen him fight but does he have 1 punch power or is he setting this up with roundhouse kicks and Brazilian jiu jitsu? It's just so different
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U ? really debating Connor Mcgregor. Smh. Dana white won
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3pnijcw5v859.jpg

Floyd stuck in typical Toronto traffic. That's the delay
  • JLacey
    JLacey Members Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My homeboy tried to tell me the gap between Floyd and Connor is closer than I think. I mean these dudes don't even fight with shoes on b. They have no clue how to stand up toe to toe and box. How does he plan on getting any type of angle to infiltrate Floyd's defense. Guarantee he has zero technique. Look what happened to Ronda Rousey when she tried to box with someone. And we're talking about a top 5 boxer of all time. How does he plan on defending himself without throwing someone to the ground? I bet you Chocolatito would be the dog ? out of McGreggor in a boxing ring.

I get what you're saying bruh... But Chocolatito is way too small to be stepping into a ring with McGregor, even if he ain't never boxed before. He is still a combat athlete.

He doesn't know how to box. How he gonna outbox a class boxer

Maybe because Chocolatito fights at 115 pounds. He may ? that little ? with one punch bruh haha

Not with 10 oz gloves, poor mechanics and probably no power. Roman gonna dance on him b

Stop smoking that ?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Connor is hilarious
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    Can't even lie, Mcgregor ? talking is superior to Floyds. I think he getting under Floyd skin
  • Mastery
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Can't even lie, Mcgregor ? talking is superior to Floyds. I think he getting under Floyd skin

Yeah man, the press conference today was hilarious. He said why does Floyd carry a book bag, he can't even read!!! Bruh :joy:
  • Mastery
    Options
    Estimates suggest Mayweather could make up to $400 million and McGregor's purse would be near the $100 million mark.

They finna EAT off this fight bruh.
  • Mastery
    Options

Must be two sides

zshl0s3cs12h.gif
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options

Must be two sides

zshl0s3cs12h.gif

lol not at all. I was watching espn and they had what I'm assuming is the best ? talk of the day from the two. I didn't laugh at Floyd but Connor was funny. Fight is still a ? show.
  • Mastery
    Options

Must be two sides

zshl0s3cs12h.gif

lol not at all. I was watching espn and they had what I'm assuming is the best ? talk of the day from the two. I didn't laugh at Floyd but Connor was funny. Fight is still a ? show.

You put your tickets up for sale yet? I think I'm going to wait until like the first week of September when the hype and demand is sky high and see what it's looking like.
  • Mastery
    Options
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    Nah man I been itching though. I saw ringsides in that first area (think that's what I had) on sale for 850 yesterday.
  • Mastery
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Nah man I been itching though. I saw ringsides in that first area (think that's what I had) on sale for 850 yesterday.

Yeah, I just seen they got 2 tickets for $850 each in the Floor 1 area. My 2 tickets are in the Floor 1 area as well.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options

Yeah, I just seem they got 2 tickets for $850 each in the Floor 1 area. My 2 tickets are in the Floor 1 area as well.

Yeah I know. It was some for 650 a couple days ago that I don't see anymore.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can almost predict what Mayweather trash talk is:

Mentioning Money, I'm the best, you a ? , talking about himself in third person, you broke, mentioning more money

Conor Mcgregor trash talk is more creative and his accent makes it funnier
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    i know that hurt may how the ? you got a book bag and you cant even read 40 years and cant fukin read lmao
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i know that hurt may how the ? you got a book bag and you cant even read 40 years and cant fukin read lmao

That ? accent makes his jokes that much funnier and lol at him calling it a skill bag
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can almost predict what Mayweather trash talk is:

Mentioning Money, I'm the best, you a ? , talking about himself in third person, you broke, mentioning more money

Conor Mcgregor trash talk is more creative and his accent makes it funnier

pretty much this
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options

J6wXl.gif
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Outside of a one punch KO Floyd gonna whoop McGregor ass but Floyd can't with McGregor at all when it comes to talking ?
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Floyd took a hard gulp of water there!