The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so do yall think this tournament gonna have a winner or is it gonna get interrupted
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    so do yall think this tournament gonna have a winner or is it gonna get interrupted

Tournament is too short to be interrupted imo
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Sion wrote: »

Imo it's gonna get interrupted I think and at some point the zenos bring back the universes they destroy.

i think frieza and his cousin gonna halt the tournament for some reason. I can't see any other reason for them showing frieza being able to break out of being destroyed from that ? energy unless i missed something
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Speaking of frieza wtf is his gameplan he's not even looking for a challenge
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    inori wrote: »
    smh at the video screencap. ? man lol

Vegeta catching up with Krillen In L's

still along way from Yamcha so he's good for now
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He just having fun/warming up torchuring ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a theory that maybe the real reason for this Tournament is to destroy the universes to eliminate the chances of someone challenging Zeno and the angels
  • gemini86
    Options
    I have a theory that maybe the real reason for this Tournament is to destroy the universes to eliminate the chances of someone challenging Zeno and the angels

I think it may be to replace the ? of destructions we have now
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

I think it may be to replace the ? of destructions we have now

Well its alot bigger than that cause zeno is destroying the entire universe gods and mortals, the dead everything is being destroyed g
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's why i say there should've been someone other than hit and homie. Frieza need his own strong rival, maybe toppo. This tournament was a chance to do crazy fan service. Broly vs frieza, vegeta verses both with broly trying to ? both of them. Kale getting one shotted is a sukka move. Granted jerin suppose to be the truth reason and answer but still.
  • gemini86
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

That's why i say there should've been someone other than hit and homie. Frieza need his own strong rival, maybe toppo. This tournament was a chance to do crazy fan service. Broly vs frieza, vegeta verses both with broly trying to ? both of them. Kale getting one shotted is a sukka move. Granted jerin suppose to be the truth reason and answer but still.

Yea but judging from the wording you're using, it seems like u expect for Kale to not do any damage. Apparently she goes on a rampage before it happens
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    ? this this perfect timing for piccolo to go evil
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard master roshi gonna turn into jackie chun
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea but judging from the wording you're using, it seems like u expect for Kale to not do any damage. Apparently she goes on a rampage before it happens

She's gonna knock out a bunch of weaklings. People goten and trunks can air out. To only have her get busy for one ep is a waste. Let her bang out with hit or friezer. Granted vegeta needs that rematch cause that boy got done ? in the movie but they have a chance to make dbz great again. The way she gonna go out based on the spoilers is wack
  • gemini86
    Options

She's gonna knock out a bunch of weaklings. People goten and trunks can air out. To only have her get busy for one ep is a waste. Let her bang out with hit or friezer. Granted vegeta needs that rematch cause that boy got done ? in the movie but they have a chance to make dbz great again. The way she gonna go out based on the spoilers is wack

Let's be real though. She would get done by all of the strong fighters. Especially Frieza. People want to see that match up but it would end real quick. I just hope Vegeta gets redemption vs Hit
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Whoever that was that said zeno does what the great priest says could be on to something. Goku told the future zeno he should destroy merged zamasu and he immediately said yes without questioning goku whom he never met before. Him being a child or child like makes alot of sense.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

Let's be real though. She would get done by all of the strong fighters. Especially Frieza. People want to see that match up but it would end real quick. I just hope Vegeta gets redemption vs Hit

Nobody really ? with freiza outside of goku and vegeta since he smartened up and trained his body right through whatever that mental ? he was doing in hell
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nobody really ? with freiza outside of goku and vegeta since he smartened up and trained his body right through whatever that mental ? he was doing in hell

Are you talking just about U7? I'm sure Hit, Toppo, and Jiren can give him a run too.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

Are you talking just about U7? I'm sure Hit, Toppo, and Jiren can give him a run too.
    Those 3 as well not sure how i forgot about them smh.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options