Aiight GnS, school me on Edibles/drinkables.

Options
2»

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dispensaries been here in detroit since like 08 and I still havent tried em smh

I been trying to get my card so I can start checking this stuff out
  • Bcotton5
    Options

• Bcotton5
    Options

• Bcotton5
    Options

• Bcotton5
    Options

• IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Six times. Wow.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We just came back from a different spot a little farther down Sahara called Inyo. Copped some gummies with 10mg CBD/~6mg THC and a cookie with almost 50mg of THC. My wife didn't pay attention to what the chick at the counter was saying at all and was gonna try to eat the cookie by herself in the car. I told her about @Jungz story and was like "I ain't finna spend the night in the ER 'cause you did some dumb ? ..."

20170710_172255.jpg

I'll report back later on it.

aiight... so earlier I ate half the cookie. I had a migraine coming on and already had back, shoulder, and ankle pain. Ate the thing around 1:30-2:00pm... it's now over 8hrs later and I'm barely coming down. This is some ? . granted ALL my pain is gone, but um... ? this ? . I had to roll around to Walgreen to pick up some ? , I could tell I was spacing out the whole time I was trying to pay. I was barely able to drive back to the spot I was so ? up. I was spacing out left and right and just decided to lay down and sleep it off and woke up feeling worse, like the high intensified. I've been slowly coming down since about 8pm but even this is still some ? ? . I can barely function like this.

Just glad I didn't have a panic attack and end up in the ER with a $1000 bill.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We just came back from a different spot a little farther down Sahara called Inyo. Copped some gummies with 10mg CBD/~6mg THC and a cookie with almost 50mg of THC. My wife didn't pay attention to what the chick at the counter was saying at all and was gonna try to eat the cookie by herself in the car. I told her about @Jungz story and was like "I ain't finna spend the night in the ER 'cause you did some dumb ? ..."

20170710_172255.jpg

aiight... so earlier I ate half the cookie. I had a migraine coming on and already had back, shoulder, and ankle pain. Ate the thing around 1:30-2:00pm... it's now over 8hrs later and I'm barely coming down. This is some ? . granted ALL my pain is gone, but um... ? this ? . I had to roll around to Walgreen to pick up some ? , I could tell I was spacing out the whole time I was trying to pay. I was barely able to drive back to the spot I was so ? up. I was spacing out left and right and just decided to lay down and sleep it off and woke up feeling worse, like the high intensified. I've been slowly coming down since about 8pm but even this is still some ? ? . I can barely function like this.

When the weed hits you and you realize you're high as ? lol.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

20170710_172255.jpg

When the weed hits you and you realize you're high as ? lol.

I understood when Katt Williams was talmbout "I got ? to do!" when talking about weed. I was non-functional damned near all day. Driving to Walgreens was harder to do than driving straight even though I was stone ? in front of a pair of Michigan State Troopers.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @konceptjones ... Contact! Sounds like you found the keys fam lol. I take it u had a good "trip" while out here right? Bars, I know.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that... I'm at about 12hrs after eating that half cookie and I still have a slight buzz.

For pain, I gotta give it up: I was pain free starting about 20 minutes after eating it and even now have no pain anywhere. But this level of high is for the birds. Ain't no way humanly possible to function that damned high.