2017 XXL Freshman Cypher.....Hip Hop Is Dead

Options

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is it that this is worse that the 2016 XXL Freshman class..

I'm convinced XXL is involved in some type of conspiracy against Hip Hop

Face said the samething.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I told ? Mozzy being left out was highly suspect. And I'm thinking Kamaiyah was able to get on due to a track with Drake. I mean she dope, and I copped her album. But her buzz was nowhere near Mozzys.
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Xxxtentacion was upfront tho...
    "Devil is in him, son of a serpent"""

And the IC wonders how these wack rappers get on.... connect the dots its so easy to see who is in control of modern day hip hop.

You believe in the Illuminati too huh

I believe in this in relation to illuminati
    But that's as much emphasis I put in the subject mattematter

Ephesians 6:12 KJV
    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places .
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That xxxtencion dude tho....wow...

That ? is woat
  • #jpp
    #jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? ? had them bowing they heads like he was praying, lmao. Other than the lol from that, this ? dumpster juice.
  • #jpp
    #jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? make "freshman of the year like a basketball player" seem like hot fiya. Young jew don't have to carry the woat crown anymore I guess.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soul less lil dudes man. the youth is under attack
  • TDUB1
    TDUB1 Members Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was horrible these artist are for people under 21 anyone over 21 listening to this ? is bozo. ? demon rap will never bump in my ride . shoutout to the cat with ? getting knocked out gif.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    none of these ? have content tho. it really is the young ma syndrome. ugly ? been pushing back his next "? tape". XXXtentacruel has 1 hit song that is literally like 30 seconds of content looped for 2 mins. And the other ? got one song and maybe a mixtape out. What is great about hip hop is these ? with no content go missing.

Rappers weather they are conscious or more ignorant only succeed when they are consistent and have a movement people can relate to. Most of these freshman won't be around next month or even next year. That is unless they actually can make ? music lol.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i know sonny digital ? he wasted a beat for that ?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Yeah yeah I ? your ? yeah yeah swag on my ? nh yeah yeah yeah

Saaame ? over and over. How do the fans not get tired?

But it's lit though! They killed it!! Right?

Lol the thing is, people can't even blame this on the 90's babies anymore. The people in the comments are clearly born 2000+

Crazy to think that kids born in 2000 are adults next year. Hip hop is in their hands smh.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no heart
    no hunger
    no proper competition
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hopefully next year Jgrxxn, Ghostemane or $uicide Boy$ get picked as freshman.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    i tried listening to "magnolia" by playboi carti, and as the great philosopher Young jeezy said, "i rather listen to your instrumentals"

I clearly remember the week trap or die came out and everyone was talking about it.

I hated Jeezy up until the inspiration came out. Cuz I was a lyrical miracle type of fan back then. Now Jeezy has been in my top 5 for the last decade.

• BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    one of the most satisfying gifs of all time

giphy.gif

"Back in the days, ? like that on stage got tossed off"
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Industry plants. I can't imagine these dudes having a following prior to blowing up.

Expect for that weirdo ? .

Plants for what? ? always get up in arms about these list and only 1 or 2 ever actually end up doing anything
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn these ? was born and coming of age at the right time.

All them ? rap like how most folks back in the day played around rapping because they couldn't rap for real. These ? getting paid for this ? .

The ? who punched on stage seemed like he was really trying though