Black Tourist killed in Greece by Serbian Savages for putting a bottle on their table at bar.

Options

Comments

• twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah we still haven't heard from his friends about what happened that night. Maybe they moved on, and is searching for a new token black friend to hangout with.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    everybody dont roll wit gangsters folk lol

there are non confrontational people (friends) of all color who will NOT help yo ass fight lol

I also got white friends that will get on yo ass.....just goes to show it aint about that

everybody aint fighters....if these were some regular suburban school kids they werent ready for that ?

we talkin a mob of ? grown men......even having a few thugs in the group they woulda got flooded

Yeah, I think people on here tend to overestimate how prevalent the "fight" part of the fight or flight response is. If you haven't been in a brawl before, it's unlikely you're going all in for one when it erupts out of nowhere.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

there are non confrontational people (friends) of all color who will NOT help yo ass fight lol

I also got white friends that will get on yo ass.....just goes to show it aint about that

everybody aint fighters....if these were some regular suburban school kids they werent ready for that ?

we talkin a mob of ? grown men......even having a few thugs in the group they woulda got flooded

I feel u.. let me vent lol...
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Serbians aren't real human beings. They're savages along with the rest of eastern Europe
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah, I think people on here tend to overestimate how prevalent the "fight" part of the fight or flight response is. If you haven't been in a brawl before, it's unlikely you're going all in for one when it erupts out of nowhere.

I'm not letting my friend die. But i get ur point
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? you been making alot of sense lately.

you get a promotion?

but i agree up to a point......even if you dont fight with me or for me....get fukking help, throw a shoe, hold a ? leg.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    welp im off to greece in a month's time.

Don't get beaten to death by Serbians and have a gang of cats willingly to fight on your behalf and be safe.

im going dolo like Swayze in Roundhouse , ive done a few eastern european joints dolo and i aint had no problems.

i had to start rolling solo...when not with wifey.

its not as bad as some make it out to be.

but then again....i do it for a living, so im used to it
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Black ppl always wanna go to Europe.

I rarely hear black ppl wanna go to Africa.

??????

somebody else wanna take this one
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Problem is the perception of black people is that we are all about that life and grew up fighting in the streets of the ghetto.

So pretty much expect people of other races to over estimate ur gangsta.

On the flip side, being passive or unbothered makes em believe that ur in the percentage of black people who aren't about that life. And they under estimate ur gangsta and lean on you like u ?

4dl8p7qfhi82.jpg

me personally, I know white people im cool wit but I wouldn't go out wit em to places that are predominantly white like they "got me" in case ? pops off.

Everywhere I go my initial thought is something is going to pop off. So I'm already deciding who to ? first.

them dude were problaly as scared as him and felt the need to jump him...then got power ? with anger.

alot of these dudes think the migrant crisis here is causing them to lose jobs and housing an such.

trust me....i am sure this young man was the face for alot of things.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So I was talking to this Nigerian chick and I was tell her that I don't want to go to Europe I only want to visit Ghana or Nigeria. She question why I didn't want to go and stated that Europe has some much history I just laughed in my head
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you get a promotion?

but i agree up to a point......even if you dont fight with me or for me....get fukking help, throw a shoe, hold a ? leg.

thats funny cuz i been gettin in all kinda arguments and ? lately

dont know why I got so much to say all of a sudden

I wanna go everywhere....Im just not going way over there to club....not the kids fault....there's just certain ? that dont happen when you older and move different....make different choices
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Does the video show his friends just standing there ???

A lot of assumptions made about what went down. From what I've been told ....I can tell the media is not releasing the whole story for legal reasons

Stop trying to place blame on his friends
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

So you gotta be "gangster" to help a friend as he getting beat down/curb stomped by 10 ? ?! Na my ? .

See ? get this "friend" ? ? up. Theres certain life experiences we gotta go through to really be a friend of mind cuz if im riding with you, ? im riding. Regardless of being in the wrong, scared, nervous watever. This is why i keep my circle small and always made an understanding of it we go out somewhere together, we leave together. Im not hanging around, let alone traveling around the world with anybody who will party with me but not as much as even step in like "chill the ? out" while im getting jumped on. Im not giving these cat no flight or fight excuse.

Im not asking for them ? to put superman capes on and clear the bar out but ? , atleast let me know you tried SOMETHING. If a couple of them hits that homie took went to his "friends" he might still be here today.

great point.

a couple of my homie took a trip. so one dude invited a ? thats was know to be slimy..not sure why but i spoke on it here before....anyway.

they all go to a club. so they all leave with chicks except the slimy ? and another dude. well the slimy ? started ? with the bartendar....the bartendar called over the bouncers and this wouldnt have ended welll....but my homie went over an broke it up.
    he figured they came together so he wont let them whip his ass.....but once they left it was back to not ? with him.

• 2stepz_ahead
    edited July 2017
    Options

you get a promotion?

I wanna go everywhere....Im just not going way over there to club....not the kids fault....there's just certain ? that dont happen when you older and move different....make different choices

i'll try tell you why.

my ? , you been exposed to life.

i read your story about the bucket and such.

so let me try fill in the blanks for you.

you been told for so long it has to be a certain way when it doesnt. now you might be mad and dont know where to direct your anger because if you was honest about where it should go, you would be labelled not like us anymore. so you dont wanna risk alienating yourself, but your slowly not giving a ? either. the time you spent being ok with what wasnt ok, could have been time spent doing something more productive and you could have gotten to where you are faster. so now you really ready to fight, instead of fight because you have to.

just think about it......i might not be right. just an observation. hope it helps you build or ask yourself the right questions.
  • HafBayked
    Options

So you gotta be "gangster" to help a friend as he getting beat down/curb stomped by 10 ? ?! Na my ? .

See ? get this "friend" ? ? up. Theres certain life experiences we gotta go through to really be a friend of mind cuz if im riding with you, ? im riding. Regardless of being in the wrong, scared, nervous watever. This is why i keep my circle small and always made an understanding of it we go out somewhere together, we leave together. Im not hanging around, let alone traveling around the world with anybody who will party with me but not as much as even step in like "chill the ? out" while im getting jumped on. Im not giving these cat no flight or fight excuse.

Im not asking for them ? to put superman capes on and clear the bar out but ? , atleast let me know you tried SOMETHING. If a couple of them hits that homie took went to his "friends" he might still be here today.

EYE hear u my ? .....ME......its a whooole lotta folks out there that just dont operate the same

we can call em ? or fake or whatever, but they exist lol

I've seen this happen with plenty of groups of people....folks let their "friends" get slid all the time

I agree with not going out the country with people I've never been thru anything with...thats clear minded, experienced adult me talking tho

I do have people I consider close to me that I would trust to baby sit my kid or do my taxes but not help me fight....and thats ok with me...it just aint in everybody

I cant say if these kids were his real friends or not but my immediate source of reasoning is not with them not fighting

my baby brother (17) is soft as a box of kittens....he aint so much as pinching nobody for me lol......you saying that aint my fam?
  • HafBayked
    Options
    aight OG Lurk we know you thuggin

no man left behind dawg

stall em out one time tho
  • HafBayked
    edited July 2017
    Options

i'll tell you why.

my ? , you been exposed to life.

i read your story about the bucket and such.

so let me try fill in the blanks for you.

you been told for so long it has to be a certain way when it doesnt. now you might be mad and dont know where to direct your anger because if you was honest about where it should go, you would be labelled not like us anymore. so you dont wanna risk alienating yourself, but your slowly not giving a ? either. the time you spent being ok with what wasnt ok, could have been time spent doing something more productive and you could have gotten to where you are faster. so now you really ready to fight, instead of fight because you have to.

just think about it......i might not be right. just an observation. hope it helps you build or ask yourself the right questions.

nah u definitely hittin on something lol....damn

I know exactly what you're getting at and it is frustrating....cant really say if I got a chip on my shoulder about it or what but its there.....I went off on my dad just yesterday and he said I was mad about something else and that he was afraid of me being that way

I do have some big changes happening in my personal life at the moment.....also turning 30 in November.....kinda at a crossroad here trying to make the jump to new things and leave some of my old ways behind