Black Tourist killed in Greece by Serbian Savages for putting a bottle on their table at bar.

Options

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have friends who are not fighters at all.

I don't go anywhere with anyone who not willing to fight with me if need be.

People need to learn to put people in and keep them in their proper place. A lot of problems could be avoided if more people did that small thing.
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I couldn't imagine letting my homie get beat to death, I would at least shield him, from the blows, seems like they may have not did him that ? if someone would have sheilded him
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @2stepz_ahead Set boundaries 4 our people? I think having an ex LAPD cop who now has a regular job apologize on video and audio for his Black Friday remark. I had witnesses and his apology. Had em over a barrel fam. I tolerate no disrespectful behavior towards me. Nothing 2 loose but my life. It's a way to schmooze with the Hunkies and I've been called a Master at that ? when I want something. A picture is worth a thousand words and again, folks saw the pics b4 the story and felt the same "ILLUSION OF INCLUSION" Vibe. We'll never fit in and Y would we want 2?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Does the video show his friends just standing there ???

A lot of assumptions made about what went down. From what I've been told ....I can tell the media is not releasing the whole story for legal reasons

Stop trying to place blame on his friends

Na blame goes soley to the punk ass dudes who felt they needed a whole block to take out one man.

But does the video show anybody coming to his defense as he thrown against the truck? He was in a group wasnt he? I get what ya saying but red flags have to be raised. Why are dudes crying about losing a friend but nobody has a scratch on em?

Maybe i just play by different rules...

No I'm asking a question. I haven't watched the video

This is extremely upsetting and directly is effecting my personal life. I'm just not ready to see one of my son's friends murdered

The people in the news story were not the ones with him. I'm not clear if they are even home yet.

I hope the friends and others on the street didn't just stand there doing nothing.....but maybe they feared for their own life. Or were being held by others . 10 men with brass knuckles would be intimidating for anyone. All of us included. I can't speak on the what ifs because that shouldn't be the focus.

And no matter what the circumstances are ....if you watched your friend or anyone for that matter beat to death .... I'm pretty sure everyone here would be in shock and upset as probably crying

Like I said ....the whole story had yet to be released and may not for a very long time.

You know good and damn well them crackers stood there and did nothing and miss me with that they feared for their own lives ? if that is your friend and he is getting jumped you better be just as or more ? up than him. I couldn't live with myself if I say back and let one of my friends get jumped them crackers he was with were just ? .

And stop deleting my post this is a black forum where black people should be able to express their views freely if you can't respect that then you need to give up your mod spot

You have no clue wtf you are talking about

That goes for your entire post

• MsSouthern
    Options
    @MsSouthern

tell his people to contact the embassy....they help with this type thing. they might even fly him back and they bill them later if i understood correctly.

I think they have. And the state's department here is helping them
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not blaiming this young man, but you have to be aware of your presence.....

Especially outside of the U.S.

Many times we paint Europe as a utopia....

However they are some of the most xenophobic people on the planet....

No melting ? in Europa.....

Their resources are scarce and when they see black people they assume that they are taking from those already limited resources.....

If you visit stay on the tourist track or have numbers with you....

• rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    They only gonna or "Maybe" gonna help cuz they looking funny in the light right now. No ? R given internationally​ regarding us. That's Y when U frequent/ visit these terrorists grounds, you're subjecting ya self to this response. Muthafukaz don't see how it is here? ? U wanna go 2 da enemy soil 4? Them Serbs free already and still drinking. They'll get rewarded on the low (we r a sick/ totally desensitized society@ this point) in their home country. Maybe 1 day bruhs will understand how their jealousy has 4eva fueled their hate 4 us. I look @ white hoes as predators 4 a while now man. Never ends well
  • MsSouthern
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Who plans a vacay with friends and asks

Are y'all gonna back me up if we get in a fight ? If not we can't travel together

Honestly that's not even a question for me when I travel
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are y'all gonna back me up if we get in a fight ? If not we can't travel together

Believe it or not, it happens.

Just coming up in the hood, me and my peeps made decisions not to do ? with certain MFs when there's even a remote chance of something jumping off - not even a walk to the store, just because you know how they get down (or won't get down).
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea, if you aint willing to stand with me and fight when some ? pop off then i cant ? with you like that.. I mean we still cool but you stayin yo ass at home the next time we all go out.

This a sad situation all around and I feel bad for those kids. They aint ever gonna be able to shake that ? .
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A lot of assumptions made about what went down. From what I've been told ....I can tell the media is not releasing the whole story for legal reasons

The blame isnt on his friends.

But they didnt help.
    If they werent standing around what were they doing? They knew what was happening the whole time how come they werent in camera frame?
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    Ip man wrote: »
    Funny because I was ? a Greek chick last night. Destroyed it.

On the subject, I've been to Croatia, Slovenia, Greece and other parts and I could tell you many cats don't like americans there, specially if you're messing with their girls plus dude was black. That's terrible

Black man worry about ? white women while white men worry about ? the world!!!

In regards to your statement, which I think could be read as presumptious, I have to tell you as far as me, I'm not that type of simple minded dude. I was only saying something about the subject at hand that reminded me about last night.

Now, I agree that many cats out here focus on the wrong things, many, not everyone. There's a lot that can be said in response to the end of your sentence and I don't have time to type my whole opinion out.

• MsSouthern
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

But they didnt help.
    If they werent standing around what were they doing? They knew what was happening the whole time how come they werent in camera frame?

But they didnt help.

I don't have the answers. I know a little more than the media is showing. But not all the details

I'm not saying I don't question why the didn't help or maybe they did and we just don't know yet

I just don't think they just stood by while he was being beat like that

Again I don't want to watch the video but from what I'm told it's only the beginning of the fight so it will come out eventually

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But they didnt help.

But they didnt help.

I don't have the answers. I know a little more than the media is showing. But not all the details

I'm not saying I don't question why the didn't help or maybe they did and we just don't know yet

I just don't think they just stood by while he was being beat like that

Again I don't want to watch the video but from what I'm told it's only the beginning of the fight so it will come out eventually

No, full video of bruh gettin killed is out. Jumped and killed in less than 30 secs.
  • MsSouthern
    Options

No offense but this shows how out of touch you are with our culture.

I feel like some folks in here are implying they actually ask those questions

If it's a given then ya ....I know which one of my friends will fight and which ones will flight

But I don't make that a requirement for my travel buddies
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

That shouldn't even have to be asked the answer should already be known actually.

If the person knows the answer then its up to them to stay home or travel and let the chips fall where they may.

I don't have to ask anybody I consider my friend that question because I already know the answer.
    7figz wrote: »

Believe it or not, it happens.

Just coming up in the hood, me and my peeps made decisions not to do ? with certain MFs when there's even a remote chance of something jumping off - not even a walk to the store, just because you know how they get down (or won't get down).

I get what y'all are saying.

I'm saying I don't necessarily use that info to decide who I travel with.

In fact the idea of getting into a fight while in vacay doesn't cross my mind

Now be aware of your surroundings and pay attention is a must. Went to Europe last year and had a what if there is a terrorist attack plan. But not a what if there is a bar fight plan
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited July 2017
    Options

No offense but this shows how out of touch you are with our culture.

That's more of a class thing than a cultural thing...but either way if his friends stood there or didn't help then that's ? up
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/bakari-henderson-american-killed-in-greece-security-footage-what-led-to-attack/

Ok so I just watched this

And it shows some if not most of what happened

His friend wasn't with him and bystanders did try to help

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wtf is OUR culture @Lurk errbody aint scrappy hooligans lol.....I get what ya'll trying to say but ya'll really gotta quit with the all black folks fight and bout this and bout that notion

I aint never been in a fight on vacation bruh

some white dudes said some slick ? at the bar one night in Mexico while I was with the wife.....I raised my glass and did the white boy "whoo hoooo!!" and they sat there lookin dumb as ? .....ended up gettin sandwiched on the dance floor by mine and somebody else wife right after....

come to think of it....the type of guys I know that's ready to jump in fights and ? all the time, are the ones im NOT taking with me nowhere like that....im not spending all this money to go nowhere and be in that type of ?

I guess im just a old family guy now *shrugs*
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    wtf is OUR culture @Lurk errbody aint scrappy hooligans lol.....I get what ya'll trying to say but ya'll really gotta quit with the all black folks fight and bout this and bout that notion

I aint never been in a fight on vacation bruh

some white dudes said some slick ? at the bar one night in Mexico while I was with the wife.....I raised my glass and did the white boy "whoo hoooo!!" and they sat there lookin dumb as ? .....ended up gettin sandwiched on the dance floor by mine and somebody else wife right after....

come to think of it....the type of guys I know that's ready to jump in fights and ? all the time, are the ones im NOT taking with me nowhere like that....im not spending all this money to go nowhere and be in that type of ?

I guess im just a old family guy now *shrugs*

Na.Nope.

Not what i was implying but maybe culture was wrong term.