The Official Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3 thread - Now Showing -"Thor:RAGNAROK"

Options

Comments

• King_Me
    King_Me Members Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    C'mon man....why is it that the only black dude on the show gotta be worried about his "street cred"
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know the other characters but they got speedball and night thrasher wrong. is there going to be a movie? I don't like whats being pitched for the tv show.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the black chick is a ? . Wack
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whys kilmonger's abdomen all bumpy/scaley looking?
  • Splackavelli
    edited July 2017
    Options
    saw Spider-Man today it was alright. would've been better if they didn't release so much clips oh and thanks for ruining the prom scene fellas. flash was funny "? parker" he was a rich ? bully instead of a ? .
    ganke(ned) got on my nerves sometimes I know your hyped that your best friend is Spider-Man but could you wisper it a bit louder in gym class. smh at peter wanting to save the day instead of wanting to take a dip in the pool with liz. don't worry liz obama i'll hookup that nude spa with me you and wonderwoman. last of all that zendaya mj girl is not mary jane its just a little inside joke or some ? . the ending was one of the funniest moments. its upthere with the good marvel movies but it doesn't surpass guardians 2 or civil war. its on par with those movies. this spider man doesn't take away from sam raimi's Spider-Man or the amazing Spider-Man. i'll call this version the fun Spider-Man.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    qxy1z2lodg1r.jpg

aumus9te0gqz.jpg

i'm staying out of this thread until I see the movie no clips none of that ? . same goes for thor ragnarok.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »
    lazypakman wrote: »
    nj2089 wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    The movie was good I hated Flash's character and actor WTF was that?

The car scene was tense

I ? HATED flash in this movie lol. ? rich ? head

lol he was a good fit in the movie imo

Nah, he really wasn't.

This is the first film where some of the changes made to make it more diverse kind of annoyed me, that flash character was the prime one.

What other changes they made ?
    well, there's
    -Ned, whose basically Ganke from Ultimate Marvel
    -Michelle, junkie who is this universe's "MJ"
    -Vulture, (Victor Toomes) is Liz Allen's father
    -No evidence of Spider-Sense

Adrian toomes.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Why Killmonger And Klaw Team Up To Take On Black Panther

With San Diego Comic-Con around the corner, we’re starting to learn more about the various production companies’ and publishers’ plans for the event. We already know Marvel Studios is holding a huge presentation to showcase some of their upcoming movies, such as Thor: Ragnarok and Black Panther.

The latter was recently featured in Entertainment Weekly’s SDCC issue, with stars Chadwick Boseman, Danai Gurira, Lupita Nyong’o and more showcased in some brand new photos loaded with information about the movie.

Black Panther will pit the King of Wakanda against a pair of foes with their own agendas, as the trailer reveals Michael B. Jordan’s Erik Killmonger break out Andy Serkis’ Ulysses Klaue (AKA Klaw) from imprisonment.

Killmonger is described as “a dissident from the country and aspiring prince who has colluded with a hostile foreign adversary in a bid to bring down the rightful heir to Wakanda’s throne.”

Executive producer Nate Moore provided more insight into the character’s motivations and backstory, indicating that the film will be true to the source material.

“I think Killmonger has his own opinion on how Wakanda has been run and should run,” Moore said, “and what I think Michael brings to the table is sort of a charming antagonist, who doesn’t agree with how T’Challa is running things, frankly. I think that puts T’Challa in a difficult situation. Killmonger is a voice of a different side of Wakanda.”

Killmonger allies with Klaue, who wants to get his hands on more of the valuable Vibranium that comes from the country.

“As long as he can amass fortune and cause disruption in the world at the same time, I think he’s a happy man,” Serkis said about his character.

We’ll likely learn more about the film during the Marvel Studios panel at San Diego Comic-Con next week.

Black Panther his theaters February 16, 2018.

http://comicbook.com/2017/07/12/black-panther-erik-killmonger-klaw-michael-b-jordan-andy-serkis/
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    New Official Image:

marvels-defenders-netflix-1009507.jpg
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    iron timberlake
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Lol the Panther Suit must be miserable to film in all day in this summer heat. I think they're filming somewhere hot too
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    Lol the Panther Suit must be miserable to film in all day in this summer heat. I think they're filming somewhere hot too

atlanta
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been avoiding this thread cause I haven't seen Homecoming yet. The new BP pics look ILL!
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the Panther movie is true life Motherland Black Excellence!!!!!
    my goodness
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why Killmonger And Klaw Team Up To Take On Black Panther

With San Diego Comic-Con around the corner, we’re starting to learn more about the various production companies’ and publishers’ plans for the event. We already know Marvel Studios is holding a huge presentation to showcase some of their upcoming movies, such as Thor: Ragnarok and Black Panther.

The latter was recently featured in Entertainment Weekly’s SDCC issue, with stars Chadwick Boseman, Danai Gurira, Lupita Nyong’o and more showcased in some brand new photos loaded with information about the movie.

Black Panther will pit the King of Wakanda against a pair of foes with their own agendas, as the trailer reveals Michael B. Jordan’s Erik Killmonger break out Andy Serkis’ Ulysses Klaue (AKA Klaw) from imprisonment.

Killmonger is described as “a dissident from the country and aspiring prince who has colluded with a hostile foreign adversary in a bid to bring down the rightful heir to Wakanda’s throne.”

Executive producer Nate Moore provided more insight into the character’s motivations and backstory, indicating that the film will be true to the source material.

“I think Killmonger has his own opinion on how Wakanda has been run and should run,” Moore said, “and what I think Michael brings to the table is sort of a charming antagonist, who doesn’t agree with how T’Challa is running things, frankly. I think that puts T’Challa in a difficult situation. Killmonger is a voice of a different side of Wakanda.”

Killmonger allies with Klaue, who wants to get his hands on more of the valuable Vibranium that comes from the country.

“As long as he can amass fortune and cause disruption in the world at the same time, I think he’s a happy man,” Serkis said about his character.

We’ll likely learn more about the film during the Marvel Studios panel at San Diego Comic-Con next week.

Black Panther his theaters February 16, 2018.

http://comicbook.com/2017/07/12/black-panther-erik-killmonger-klaw-michael-b-jordan-andy-serkis/

Sounds like they're taking some of M'Bakus story with him feeling that Wakanda is being lead wrong.
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just got out of Homecoming and maaaannn. Best Spider-man flick ever imo. They dropped the ball on showcasing his spidersense but I'll let it slide. Cap trolled us lmao.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^That's my favorite scene in the OG Infinity Gauntlet mini-series.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    After Infinity War, would yall rather see the Mantles of Cap and Iron Man (assuming Downey retires. Evans has been confirmed pretty much) passed on to a younger/different character? or just retire the heroes for awhile?

They got Bucky and Sam for Cap, could easily introduce that young girl to take over as Iron man.

I think i would prefer to see Bucky stay Winter Soldier and have his own set of films one day maybe.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I think Captain America dies in the first Infinity War. Thanos kills him while he was protecting others. There's no other way for him to go. In the Infinity War sequel, Cap shows up in flashbacks as the avengers get revenge for Captain. I might cry seeing Cap die