Question about Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson...

Options

Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    How do u "rep" being black?

Hes is what he is

What more do u want him to do tho?
    By simply acknowledging you are

Ppl like Tiger Wood never has, thats what TS is alluding to

Exactly but ? playing dumb in here because they love the Rock. ? is sad

Y'all need to stop trying to tell black people how to "black". That ain't your job.

Meanwhile Floyd mayweather cant read and defends justin bieber and Donald Sterling racist rants and no one questions his blackness

people been calling Floyd a ? , stop it
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

Hes is what he is

I know black folk have an issue with people who put their non-black side over their black side but just because you don't see The Rock going on a "I'm black and proud" campaign doesn't mean he's hiding or denying it.

Y'all need to stop trying to tell black people how to "black". That ain't your job.

you see how you constantly ignore him defending racists because you like him, and it goes against your narrative.

One thread, we need to weed out fence straddlers, but now its we need to stop telling biracial people how to be black

Must be 2 sides...
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hes is what he is

Meanwhile Floyd mayweather cant read and defends justin bieber and Donald Sterling racist rants and no one questions his blackness

people been calling Floyd a ? , stop it

Not true.

But when has the rock denied being black?
  • dee.i.pee
    dee.i.pee Members Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    rickmogul wrote: »
    @7figz ....George Clooney too! It's all about the $ too if he does run. I'll share those details in depth if it comes up in another blog.

Clooney cool protested with ? Gregory some time back

Means nothing, get some of that Tequila in him he'll go Shia Lebouf
  • Copper
    Options
    Cashmoneydux also thought pizzagate was real
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hes is what he is

I know black folk have an issue with people who put their non-black side over their black side but just because you don't see The Rock going on a "I'm black and proud" campaign doesn't mean he's hiding or denying it.

An I bet they ? white 2
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Cashmoneydux also thought pizzagate was real

Lmao your posting style has not changed. Whenever you have nothing intelligent to say, you resort to ad hominems.

Stay golden my ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

Hes is what he is

you see how you constantly ignore him defending racists because you like him, and it goes against your narrative.

One thread, we need to weed out fence straddlers, but now its we need to stop telling biracial people how to be black

Must be 2 sides...

So let me clarify something that Copper didn't.

A ? cooning is still a ? . I didn't pay attention to the Hulk Hogan ? so even if I take your word for it, The Rock defending a racist does not negate his own racial identity.

Again, you don't get to say who is black and when. I know it's hard for some of y'all to admit, but there is no black card. It can't be passed out, suspended, or taken away.

My point here is that the IC uses this to their benefit; many black celebrities blackness has been called into question on here (sage steele, jason whitlock, stacy dash, etc) but in this thread, the narrative is that we cannot call peoples blackness into question due to the rocks popularity on this board.

Also, people have openly discussed whether or not Tiger Woods' claims his black side, and there has been a lot of intellectual talk on this board about who is technically black, due to the non scientific, opinion based one drop rule, that some people believe apply and others dont for various, valid reasons.

So there must be two sides on the IC and these ? turning a blind eye to the Rock defending Hulk Hogan by saying "'I've not known the man to be racist" and boiling it down to "Not justifying what he said, we’ve all talked trash – in private.” are hypocrites because they like the Rock.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maxresdefault.jpg

The last truly great faction in wrestling. The way Rocky always sonned and undermined Farooq was comedy gold.
  • Copper
    Options
    We call people ? never have we said whitlock, steele or dash wasnt black.

Blackneds sure as hell isnt about the racial makeup of your fictional kids in 2 of your movies
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah but have you ever seen the rock wearing a ? league fitted, a black lives mattter shirt while driving a candy painted caprice?

Chest hurt
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In what world is Dwayne Johnson racially ambiguous?

I believe thats why hes usually hairless. Keeps him, or rather the public, from boxing him to any category. Imagery can be deep like that.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hes is what he is

Must be 2 sides...

So let me clarify something that Copper didn't.

A ? cooning is still a ? . I didn't pay attention to the Hulk Hogan ? so even if I take your word for it, The Rock defending a racist does not negate his own racial identity.

Again, you don't get to say who is black and when. I know it's hard for some of y'all to admit, but there is no black card. It can't be passed out, suspended, or taken away.

My point here is that the IC uses this to their benefit; many black celebrities blackness has been called into question on here (sage steele, jason whitlock, stacy dash, etc) but in this thread, the narrative is that we cannot call peoples blackness into question due to the rocks popularity on this board.

Also, people have openly discussed whether or not Tiger Woods' claims his black side, and there has been a lot of intellectual talk on this board about who is technically black, due to the non scientific, opinion based one drop rule, that some people believe apply and others dont for various, valid reasons.

So there must be two sides on the IC and these ? turning a blind eye to the Rock defending Hulk Hogan by saying "'I've not known the man to be racist" and boiling it down to "Not justifying what he said, we’ve all talked trash – in private.” are hypocrites because they like the Rock.

Sage Steele, that fat ? Whitlock and Stacy dash seem to go out of their way to disparage black folks....that makes them ? and jigaboos but they still ? .

I never heard of the Rock out here criticizing black folks for the white man's approval. I ain't no Rock Stan either....usually movies that he's in I tend to steer clear of cuz I'm not into all that mindless action ? .
  • OnnaThursday
    OnnaThursday Members Posts: 238 ✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »

I believe thats why hes usually hairless. Keeps him, or rather the public, from boxing him to any category. Imagery can be deep like that.

I thought that was cuz slot of those body building dudes lose their hair when they start messing with their hormones. Even Triple H chopped off the mane after hitting the weights hard
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Rock is in his mid 40s

Maybe... Just maybe... he was going bald

That's a low blow
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Same with HHH. He'll be 48 soon
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He still looks good to be mid 40s
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I thought that was cuz slot of those body building dudes lose their hair when they start messing with their hormones. Even Triple H chopped off the mane after hitting the weights hard

But triple h aint lose his hair an rock not bald
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread got bodied in the first 3 posts
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

trre.gif

Ive always thought his fro in Get Shorty, or whatever that Travolta movie is, was the real deal. Then dude usually had some type of fade. Figured the long Conan hair was the wig, ? IDK.

But i do know white folks be tripping bout our hair in some facets of life.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

He still looks good to be mid 40s

Cmon man, this is not a lil wayne thread