50 Cent Is Standing Right Behind You

Options
sapp08_2001
sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
50 was on Jimmy Kimmel last night and they did this segment where people on the street speak their opinion on 50's Career. Check this out
https://youtu.be/PVScY23bb0Y

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol the 1:35 mark fifth had to knock again on the door you know he yelled at whoever job that was
  • 270crownst
    270crownst Members Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That kanan tape was trash..it was catering to the younger crowd
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Weazel wrote: »
    PS

I bet the thread title scared the ? outta Gee
    @Gee757, yeah you can talk tough now, but you was looking over your shoulder LMAO

Ya a outsider a foreigner u don't live n the States so I forgive u u don't know no better....but woodface could never come too bad newz & pull that stunt cuz once he comes on the block aggressive he's getting shot no questions asked..

1hsfue.jpg
  • gee757
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    PS

@Gee757, yeah you can talk tough now, but you was looking over your shoulder LMAO

Ya a outsider a foreigner u don't live n the States so I forgive u u don't know no better....but woodface could never come too bad newz & pull that stunt cuz once he comes on the block aggressive he's getting shot no questions asked..

1hsfue.jpg

He's come to the 757 several times since then...we discussed this before......fairytales

? woodface didn't come 2 no hood or club n the 757 gtfoh u clown..
  • gee757
    Options
    Oh For ? sakes

Start banning these ? s that beg for my attention & u won't have this problem....I wasn't even gonna come n here cuz woodface is washed up but no some faceless ? @'d me to this muuunkee ? ..
  • sapp08_2001
    Options
    Oh For ? sakes

Start banning these ? s that beg for my attention & u won't have this problem....I wasn't even gonna come n here cuz woodface is washed up but no some faceless ? @'d me to this muuunkee ? ..

U made the wrong turn @gee757 get ta steppin'
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    PS

1hsfue.jpg

He's come to the 757 several times since then...we discussed this before......fairytales

? woodface didn't come 2 no hood or club n the 757 gtfoh u clown..

Still came to the 757...if y'all were really bout it you would of found him...no excuses....now take your fairytales back to the dust bowl you belong in
  • gee757
    Options
    Oh For ? sakes

? ? how bout telling the ? that @'d me here begging for attention t0o get ta steppin'
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee straight ?
  • sapp08_2001
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    gee straight ?

True. Bet 757 dont even claim his retarted ass
  • gee757
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Oh For ? sakes

? ? how bout telling the ? that @'d me here begging for attention t0o get ta steppin'

Listen here Big Tario i already warned yo ultra obese ass once. No ? chasers allowed in this thread. Take yo crusty ass on somewhere hoe cake

? u & woodface the only people who still listen to woodface n the 2k17 is shady crackkka s & ? niggass.....idgaf about curly he is no longer relevant n hip hop & he's Hollywood that foriegn ? weazel@'d me to this muuunkee ? u fat faceless ?
    gee straight ?

Ha...the reason gggggay-unit mascot is bacc
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee ? up another thread
  • sapp08_2001
    Options
    Oh For ? sakes

Listen here Big Tario i already warned yo ultra obese ass once. No ? chasers allowed in this thread. Take yo crusty ass on somewhere hoe cake

? u & woodface the only people who still listen to woodface n the 2k17 is shady crackkka s & ? niggass.....idgaf about curly he is no longer relevant n hip hop & he's Hollywood that foriegn ? weazel@'d me to this muuunkee ? u fat faceless ?
    gee straight ?

? please. Dont be mad cuz you cant squeeze into a XL shirt fat boy. U stay with 50 on ya lips its evident you love that ? more than the IC. Get off his ? funboy. Lay off the burgers and fries and hit that treadmill before u dead by the age of 45. Probably the reason your crisco jelly roll ass gotta resort to payin for ? services. Scust.
  • sapp08_2001
    Options
    gee ? up another thread

Della Reese aint derailing a damn thang in here
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gee757
    Options

gee ? up another thread

So ya ? is just gonna act like u don't c this post???
    PS

If these ? ass mods would do they job & start banning these ? who beggg fo my attention then we wouldn't have this problem but we got ? ass donkeys modding...smh
    Oh For ? sakes

gee straight ?

? please. Dont be mad cuz you cant squeeze into a XL shirt fat boy. U stay with 50 on ya lips its evident you love that ? more than the IC. Get off his ? funboy. Lay off the burgers and fries and hit that treadmill before u dead by the age of 45. Probably the reason your crisco jelly roll ass gotta resort to payin for ? services. Scust.

Lol u nerds really believe the ? u b typing huh?? Ha