Beta wrote: »
    Dont burn yourself out now

chudsa14fw2w.png
    I was thinking the same thing

Nas460.jpg

• PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're interested in sidereal Astro download astrosage for Droid. ? is GOAT! If you decide to lemme know what u think @westie
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Westie why not just stick with the Bible?

Do any of them Tarot cards speak out the word of ? ? :)
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol i slept on this thread
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    tarot readings are sum ol ? you cant tell whats going to happen to someone by flipping cards and ?

FOH

AKA can you read mines next, ass ? .
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    PureYang wrote: »
    If you're interested in sidereal Astro download astrosage for Droid. ? is GOAT! If you decide to lemme know what u think @westie

? tryin work that khalessi trap lol.
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    PureYang wrote: »

? tryin work that khalessi trap lol.

I've given more dudes Astro advice on here than women. I've been known to share freely period
  • emaculate
    emaculate Members Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is very interesting. I've had a palm reading before at the time of was pretty accurate on the present time. This was like 3-4 years ago in the NO. I'm curious if anything the reader stated would be consistent with a reading today.

@Westie could I get a reading as well please?
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SneakDZA

The theme for your reading is the five of Wands. This can signify some type of conflict or argument. The card I pulled to get specifications for what or who this argument is about was the queen of pentacles reversed. this can be someone or a situation that is Overindulgent, lazy, bad with money or something to that effect.

in the past you have the two of cups. this is about two people coming together and some type of partnership, love relationship. Some type of Union.

in the present you have the seven of Pentacles. you can usually signifies somebody taking time to reflect on some type of project. There can be some dissatisfaction with progress. If there is some type of criticism, it is a good time to sit back and try to take it in instead of being defensive.

in the future you have the four Of Pentacles. this indicates that there will be a stable Foundation, saving, some type of security.
  • Westie
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @Ajackson17

The theme for your reading is the four of Wands. this card can represent celebration of some sort, a look back on a victory you had, a purchase of a new home. whatever the victory is it's time to sit back and maybe appreciate this milestone.

in the past you have the Five of Swords. this can indicate some type of disagreement where low blows were used, maybe a toxic situation that you were in. It can also be some self-defeating attitude that you had displayed or someone had displayed that was around you.

the present you have the four of cups. this can indicate a feeling of dissatisfaction in some situation, and emotional withdrawal. Taking time to contemplate. sometimes that is needed, the advice this card brings though is to not get stuck in that state.

in the future you have the five of cups. this can indicate some type of loss or disappointment. it can also be a feeling of remorse. I pulled an additional card on it for advice. I pulled the four of Pentacles. This can indicate setting boundaries, saving, preserving resources. basically whatever the situation, this can indicate that sitting firmly is the right thing to do at the time. you will need stability.

this reading consisted of only the numbers 4 and 5. Fours indicate stability. this reading is about stability in whatever form that means to you. Also fives are positive so whatever transition you're going through is supposed to be a very positive change.
  • Westie
    Options
    @jono

The theme for your reading is the nine of Pentacles. This can indicate a very content, Self-sufficient energy. This can mean at this time you are enjoying the fruits of your labor.

In the past you have the hanged man. This card represents taking time out to look at a situation from a different perspective. it can also mean some type of sacrifice Or spiritual journey.

in the present you have the two of swords. This can mean that you are putting off some type of decision. I pulled another card to get more detail on what this decision might be regarding and I pulled the Ten of Cups. This is a family card, a card of happiness And love.

in the future you have the Queen of Wands. this can Be someone who is very fun to be around, very energetic, sexy. Someone who's very dedicated to family and the people she loves.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    @jono

The theme for your reading is the nine of Pentacles. This can indicate a very content, Self-sufficient energy. This can mean at this time you are enjoying the fruits of your labor.

In the past you have the hanged man. This card represents taking time out to look at a situation from a different perspective. it can also mean some type of sacrifice Or spiritual journey.

in the present you have the two of swords. This can mean that you are putting off some type of decision. I pulled another card to get more detail on what this decision might be regarding and I pulled the Ten of Cups. This is a family card, a card of happiness And love.

in the future you have the Queen of Wands. this can Be someone who is very fun to be around, very energetic, sexy. Someone who's very dedicated to family and the people she loves.
    No lie. This is accurate asf. I'm concerned lol
  • Westie
    Options
    @AZTG

Off the bat it looks like This is about somebody who is cheating.

the theme of your reading is the princess of cups this can be a young person. she tends to be very emotional, very sensitive. You might have received some type of message about love?

in the past you have the eight of Pentacles. this indicates hard work, commitment, and type of dedication to a task or situation.

in the present you have the princess of Pentacles. this indicates someone who's practical, stable, cautious. I can also mean some type of new situation, a new project or job.

in the future you have the Three of Swords. This is about heartbreak and betrayal. this card is about cheating, a third-party intrusion something to that effect. I asked for clarification on this and I got the prince of swords. This can be someone who is about the truth, it can also be a message that you will receive or someone will receive about the truth. Basically it looks like somebody's going to get caught up.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what my cardz is lovely @westie
  • Westie
    Options
    @Moore7s

The theme for your reading is death. I did a reading For you before this and I also got death in your reading. Death card isn't about physical dying it's about major final change. The end of something. this is usually very painful loss. I pulled a different card to signify what the death card is referring to and I pulled the Moon. the Moon usually means Secrets, something that was hidden. Whatever this is referring to has major energy behind it so it was likely a very major loss or transformation that you have dealt with.

the past position you have nine of swords. this basically represents someone being plagued by fear, ill health, Sadness. This is energy that needs to be faced so you can get through it.

in the present you have the Six of Swords. this is a card of mental healing, transition, basically moving away from the things that plague you. This can also mean a move or travel.

in the future you have the four of cups. this can mean emotional withdrawal, some sort of break. This can be very necessary, but the cards say just not to get stuck in that.

I pulled a card for advice for you. I pulled the seven of wands. This means that you need to stand up for yourself, fight for what you believe in.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Westie why not just stick with the Bible?

Do any of them Tarot cards speak out the word of ? ? :)

Because obviously, I'm a heathen. I'm pro premarital ? and eating shrimp, man.

Party time, ha?

ddd65faf-6cad-434f-9d3b-b15c874bc927.gif
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @AZTG

the theme of your reading is the princess of cups this can be a young person. she tends to be very emotional, very sensitive. You might have received some type of message about love?

in the past you have the eight of Pentacles. this indicates hard work, commitment, and type of dedication to a task or situation.

in the present you have the princess of Pentacles. this indicates someone who's practical, stable, cautious. I can also mean some type of new situation, a new project or job.

in the future you have the Three of Swords. This is about heartbreak and betrayal. this card is about cheating, a third-party intrusion something to that effect. I asked for clarification on this and I got the prince of swords. This can be someone who is about the truth, it can also be a message that you will receive or someone will receive about the truth. Basically it looks like somebody's going to get caught up.

First off, thank you for taking the time.

Looks like im in for some ? . eh, ill deal with it as it comes. Im not technically cheating on anyone cause I'm not in an exclusive relationship, and im not in a situation to get cheated on cause I dont have anyone I care for in my life like that.

Anytime I have ever had my fortune looked at, it always said something about hard work, prosperity, and how im about to find even more success. Unfortunately, everytime it also said im about to go through drama with a woman, haha. Not even suprised the same two things came out this time.
  • Moore7s
    Moore7s Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you @Westie

Pretty insightful
  • Westie
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    @AZTG

Looks like im in for some ? . eh, ill deal with it as it comes. Im not technically cheating on anyone cause I'm not in an exclusive relationship, and im not in a situation to get cheated on cause I dont have anyone I care for in my life like that.

Anytime I have ever had my fortune looked at, it always said something about hard work, prosperity, and how im about to find even more success. Unfortunately, everytime it also said im about to go through drama with a woman, haha. Not even suprised the same two things came out this time.

So you're not out here breaking hearts then? Good to hear.
  • AZTG
    Options
    @AZTG

Im not directly breaking hearts, every chick i been dealing with ive been honest with, said im not think past today, so they know. Now, if they happen to catch feelings and get their heart broken, its out of my control.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Westie can i get one of those when u have time
  • Westie
    Options
    @AZTG

Im not directly breaking hearts, every chick i been dealing with ive been honest with, said im not think past today, so they know. Now, if they happen to catch feelings and get their heart broken, its out of my control.

So yes, but not on purpose lol
  • AZTG
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @AZTG

So yes, but not on purpose lol

You know what it means when each explanation gets longer so ima stop before I talk myself into trouble.