Who Is Smarter - A Ph.D With No Kids or a High School Diploma With 10 Kids?

Options
124»

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Y'all are making me feel crazy because I feel like this question is stupid as ? and I'm really trying to make logical sense out of it.

Question doesn't make sense to me either

I'm just playing along....your right neither is objectively right....but what do you think???
    Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a ph.d??

Why in tf would you bring a kid to the world when you're studying? You're just making it harder for yourself.

As if books and time doesn't cost enough. Now you want to have 10 extra mouths to feed while studying?

Please tell me you're trolling

lol it's not hard at all....just be dedicated and disciplined....I swear it's really not hard...in fact 98% of doctors don't bring anything new to the field...it's all built off previous work....so how hard could it be or how smart do you have to be?? And if you haven't even completed a college course or at least your associates and your saying a doctorate is too hard, somebody cheated you...

To get your doctorate degree you have to bring something new to the field.

Not necessarily, its not a short answer and I'm schleep

Yes necessarily. That's exactly what the Ph.D represents.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ph.D With No Kids Is Smarter
    R-selected species tend to be stupid.

Ability to exploit an environment does not always relate to intelligence.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And this ? didn't just say have 1 or 2 kids. He said 10. Lmao. In what economy is having 10 kids the move????

WIC checks are real. I'll date single moms for their draw.

Jk I hate kids.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them ninja pimps really did work on your brain nh
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    PureYang wrote: »
    Intelligence isn't based off children

But the ability to take information from one setting/situation and apply it to another setting/situation

But in a conversation about science and survival, I'd say the parents are smarter than the person without children....

From a statisical perspective the people engaged in higher education tend to have less kids, the children tend to have a higher quality of life, tend not to be criminals as often etc...

So if we're going by the rule rather than the exception, it's pretty ? obvious.

I wasn't even getting that deep into life lol...

Just from a basic organisms perspective from eating ,survival, and reproduction as the main functions

Quality, no doubt, but do children with educated parents tend to do less crimes because of the resources to fight back legally?? Or are they not even charged half the time and just dropped back off to their parents like little johnny , are we talking black? White? Asian? Hispanic? Or everybody?

You're thinking from an American perspective. This trend I speak of is a global phenom. It transcends the socio/political/judicial ramifications of racial identity unique to America at this time
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    PureYang wrote: »
    Education is the best form of birth control on
    A national scale.

Especially if you look at the metrics of the highest educated workforces that are now in a population crisis due to not even children being born... They're among the most educated aka Germany and Japan.

How is it smart that your so smart that your population is in a crisis????

That's not very "educated" or "smart" ...it's like their intelligence is going to be the death of them....

Bruh... Not many people plan children around their country's population. It works out like that due to priorities in life getting skewed due to exposure to more. You tend to want more out of life when you've taken the time to enrich yourself multiculturally/academically thru exposure in college, rather than just popping out a ? ton of kids the moment your viable. It's a global trend like I said.

More education, less kids. Period
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    It's n!ggas in jail smarter then them white kids in Harvard -sp
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anyone can have kids.

Smart people have kids when they're able to provide for them without the struggle of being broke.

I grew up like that, truth be told I always wished my parents finished college, started their careers, THEN had me instead of dropping out of college 'cause my moms got pregnant. They were married and all but the struggle was some straight ? .

• Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A legacy means nothing if there is no substance to fortify it.

Knowledge is nothing without wisdom.

This troll thread masked as Ignorance should have been locked three posts in.

Mods don't mod like they used to I guess.

e50l9sdql6su.gif

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited July 2017
    Options
    A legacy means nothing if there is no substance to fortify it.

Knowledge is nothing without wisdom.

This troll thread masked as Ignorance should have been locked three posts in.

Mods don't mod like they used to I guess.

e50l9sdql6su.gif

It makes for great conversation

What good is it if we lock every stupid thread? Then we wouldn't have any FOF threads.

Literally all FOF should've been locked within the first page
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Also 5 grand isn't a troll. He's just off his meds
This discussion has been closed.