Options
    I feel like a hater now I was tryna see where this went these ? just bitter
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We don't like chance = we haters

Ok

Definitely not all y'all.

But a good 50% of the Chance wack crowd heard a couple radio records. Didn't like his voice and crooning and never gave dude whole projects an honest listen.

To the other 50% that did and ain't like, it's all good carry on everything ain't for everybody.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Somebody who is getting shout outs from the Ex POTUS wife, I wouldn't ruffle that dude's feathers. Justice League ? and will need 2 seek justice ? with the wrong person. ? ain't a game. He got MTV to apologize man. There's plans 4 Chance after rap. They keeping that image squeaky! JL better be careful.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »

Ok

But a good 50% of the Chance wack crowd heard a couple radio records. Didn't like his voice and crooning and never gave dude whole projects an honest listen.

To the other 50% that did and ain't like, it's all good carry on everything ain't for everybody.

U can say this for everyone that calls someone wack on here
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? sound like they bout to ? theyself on live

"welp, this on you Chance (yeah chance, ? you)

yeah...so, if ya'll believe he payin his bills and he really, REALLY independent

then I believe I can fly ? "

*jumps off roof*
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

Ok

Not me, I don't call a ? wack no more unless I legit listened. I ? up doing that to 2Chainz way back. He my guy now lol

Any ? I call wack I listened to at least a couple of their projects i.e. Troy Ave wackass
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U better than me, I try to give it a good 5 songs unless it's some one like xxxtencion or sum ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ok

His first mixtape was straight to me, Acid Rap was trash to me and that Coloring Book album was overrated af
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Okay im confused... And looks like most people on Twitter are as well.

After a day of everyone thinking this was about Cam/CocoaButterKisses track JL says its about No Problems.

But No Problems was actually produced by BrassTracks who seem to be on Chance side not JL

Im lost

yeah there's some funny business going on with one side of this story

and if you watch the video of them going through how they made the beat, you'll see the "sample" was recorded by them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW3QVXxHUVM
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ok

Not me, I don't call a ? wack no more unless I legit listened. I ? up doing that to 2Chainz way back. He my guy now lol

Any ? I call wack I listened to at least a couple of their projects i.e. Troy Ave wackass

No way in hell am I listening to a full project of anyone if they didn't capture me after a few tracks. Some guys have way better projects then their singles indicate but with me preferring animated rappers when I heard chance I was just like I don't get the hype and I'm not going out of my way to listen to any of his projects, think he's a good guy outside of music tho
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JL one of my favorites but they lookin shaky baby
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is that greg from Power?
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I, admittedly, will call someone wack after one song.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Chance isn't wack. U ? tripping. He ain't elite but dude makes some good songs

I'd sade he made good music, Acid Rap is so ? dope, but Coloring Book was such a ? , sounds like the most commercial ? ever, Chance didnt even sound like the same guy that made Acid Rap nor the verse on ULB.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. @CashmoneyDux I agree 100% chance is overrated as ? especially his last mixtape. And if you critique him his stans wanna ? you on some ? ? . He also threatened never to appear on MTV unless they removed an article where someone critiqued his live show which is a hoe move by chance and his team.

2. I ain't know the Justice League has artists under them. I though them and the runners were just a few ? who made beats together and sold them to rappers lmao.

3. We just witnessed history the Justice League admitted Birdman actually paid them ? !
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chance don't want no problems
    Justice-League-gif-group.gif