• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn vick. damn.

current and retired players prolly lookin at him like smh
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20094469/dallas-cowboys-rb-ezekiel-elliott-appeal-citation-driving-100-mph
    RB Elliott appeals citation for driving 100 mph

Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott's appeal of a misdemeanor conviction for speeding was moved to a Collin County court Monday as he looks to contend a citation from April, according to court files.

On April 4, a state trooper estimated Elliott was driving his 2016 Dodge Charger at 100 mph, over the 70 mph limit, on the Dallas North Tollway in Frisco, Texas, and issued a ticket.

On June 28, Elliott waived the right to a jury trial and entered a plea of no contest through his attorney, Jonathan Winocour. The plea was accepted on July 5 but on July 14 an appeal was filed.

This news comes in the wake of what a source said was Elliott's involvement in an incident at a Dallas bar on Sunday. Dallas Police said no arrests or suspects have been reported in connection with the case and an investigation is ongoing.

According to the Dallas Police Department, officers were dispatched to the bar around 9:40 p.m. A 30-year-old man said he was physically assaulted but could not identify who assaulted him. The man was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

An NFL official said the league is aware of the situation involving Elliott and "looking into it to understand the facts."

Elliott is already under NFL investigation stemming from a 2016 domestic violence accusation against him. The running back had been preparing a response to the league to be submitted in the next week, sources told Schefter.

Multiple sources told Schefter that Elliott could face a one- or two-game suspension, but the NFL has denied that any decision on discipline has been made and said it could not be made until its investigation is complete.

The Cowboys are scheduled to fly to Oxnard, California, for the start of training camp on Saturday.

• detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zeke ? up. Cowboys be ready for at least a 4 game suspension
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruce Allen: We never got an offer from Kirk Cousins this year

Posted by Josh Alper on July 17, 2017, 4:17 PM EDT

Getty Images
    The deadline to sign players with franchise tags to multi-year deals has come and gone and Kirk Cousins remains without such a deal for the second straight year.

There were many reports about what each side was looking for over the course of the offseason in terms of both a deal and a future together, but nothing materialized so Cousins is set to play out this year on the tag. That will pay him $23.94 million and Redskins president Bruce Allen used the moment to share the team’s take on how negotiations played out.

Allen, via the team’s twitter, said that Cousins was offered a contract on May 2 that included $53 million in guaranteed money (or, put another way, a little more than $29 million more than he was already guaranteed after signing his tender) at signing and $72 million guaranteed for injury in a deal that “would have made him at least the second highest-paid player by average per year in NFL history.” He then said there was no return from Cousins’ side of the table.

“But despite our repeated attempts, we have not received any offer from Kirk’s agents this year,” Allen wrote. “Kirk has made it clear that he prefers to play on a year-to-year basis. While we would have liked to work out a long-term contract before this season, we accept his decision.”

Allen said the team remains hopeful that they can reach a longer agreement with Cousins after the 2017 season comes to a close, but the failure to do so over the last two years leaves open the possibility that this is going to be Cousins’ final season in Washington. If Cousins takes issue with anything Allen had to say or the choice to say it publicly, it may do more than leave it open as a possibility.

This ? is embarrassing. They aren't equipped to acquire a high draft pick next year for a QB. Even if they were the RG3 ? just happened & no one wants to see that ? again. They ? with this dude so much now, barring a deep playoff run I don't see Cousins staying. They better off transition tagging him. If he has a great year they have to cough up the money.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Foh you know what you was doin don't try to backtrack now
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Vick realize the ? ? he said.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruce Allen: We never got an offer from Kirk Cousins this year

Posted by Josh Alper on July 17, 2017, 4:17 PM EDT

Getty Images
    The deadline to sign players with franchise tags to multi-year deals has come and gone and Kirk Cousins remains without such a deal for the second straight year.

There were many reports about what each side was looking for over the course of the offseason in terms of both a deal and a future together, but nothing materialized so Cousins is set to play out this year on the tag. That will pay him $23.94 million and Redskins president Bruce Allen used the moment to share the team’s take on how negotiations played out.

Allen, via the team’s twitter, said that Cousins was offered a contract on May 2 that included $53 million in guaranteed money (or, put another way, a little more than $29 million more than he was already guaranteed after signing his tender) at signing and $72 million guaranteed for injury in a deal that “would have made him at least the second highest-paid player by average per year in NFL history.” He then said there was no return from Cousins’ side of the table.

“But despite our repeated attempts, we have not received any offer from Kirk’s agents this year,” Allen wrote. “Kirk has made it clear that he prefers to play on a year-to-year basis. While we would have liked to work out a long-term contract before this season, we accept his decision.”

Allen said the team remains hopeful that they can reach a longer agreement with Cousins after the 2017 season comes to a close, but the failure to do so over the last two years leaves open the possibility that this is going to be Cousins’ final season in Washington. If Cousins takes issue with anything Allen had to say or the choice to say it publicly, it may do more than leave it open as a possibility.

They ? with him too much, and now he's turned the tables. Good for him. Sounds like the contract they offered him was ? though, and wasn't as sweet as Allen makes it sound.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Colin with the Thunderclapback of the decade. Someone need to snatch Vick up from that Sunken place those Va Tech folk threw him in for getting his ? retired.
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vick getting skewered, but I think we being too hard on him man. I think he was trying to give advice from the experiences he had and how he got back in the league, its jus that the platform he was on wit that fat ? Whitlock who used him as his "see black people agree wit me" ? made it worse. I think Vick meant well, he jus got used by the fat bastard to be his mouthpiece & scapegoat.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    0zv3bzlrk46c.png
    Suckchez

ar6msaqo6fez.png
    Gabbert

d3130t7ugkqc.png
    Assweiler

ut5oc86789lv.png
    Case Keenum

(all these trash QBs got contracts for 2017.)

1urfkia2gav2.png
    Kappa Kap.
    (But he don't get a run)
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    moyo wrote: »
    Vick getting skewered, but I think we being too hard on him man. I think he was trying to give advice from the experiences he had and how he got back in the league, its jus that the platform he was on wit that fat ? Whitlock who used him as his "see black people agree wit me" ? made it worse. I think Vick meant well, he jus got used by the fat bastard to be his mouthpiece & scapegoat.

Vick was a convicted felon recently released from jail for committing stupid crimes. Kaep is blackballed for standing up for oppressed people. Why would he need advice from someone in a very different situation? And Vick wasn't trying to help him or he wouldn't have basically said Kaep isn't playing because he's not good enough.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is Kaep good enough?? I respect what he's standing for but dudes been consistently trash for 3 years
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    0zv3bzlrk46c.png
    Suckchez

ar6msaqo6fez.png
    Gabbert

d3130t7ugkqc.png
    Assweiler

ut5oc86789lv.png
    Case Keenum

(all these trash QBs got contracts for 2017.)

1urfkia2gav2.png
    Kappa Kap.
    (But he don't get a run)

Would Kap accept a 1 year $900,000 contract? What's his asking price?
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is Kaep good enough?? I respect what he's standing for but dudes been consistently trash for 3 years

29 years old coming off a 16 TD 4 INT season. Ya, that usually gets you a roster spot.

Damn I just remember watching him and thinking he was trash but I was wrong.
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    moyo wrote: »

Vick was a convicted felon recently released from jail for committing stupid crimes. Kaep is blackballed for standing up for oppressed people. Why would he need advice from someone in a very different situation? And Vick wasn't trying to help him or he wouldn't have basically said Kaep isn't playing because he's not good enough.

The circumstances are different, but the way white folk hate both of em are the same. I really wish Vick would have hollered at him man to man instead of going on Coonlock's show.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

After Harbaugh left they had one of the WOAT offseasons in recent history everybody retired or left. He had no talent whatsoever. Last year the defense was one of the WOAT's. He should be backing someone up at the very least. I think he has starter talent but I'm bias lol.