What's the worst ? you seen in Hip-Hop?

Options
Karl.
Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
For me it has to be Fonzworth Bentley.

bgt89fuett9c.jpg
uhycyq6njpsa.jpg
rmtaml3xq71c.jpg

Dammit, I hated that guy. Such foul behaviour. Just had to get that off my chest.

Comments

• D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Fonz wasn't bad at all. He was actually pretty cool to me. He was introduced as Diddy umbrella carrier and expanded his brand to verses, music videos, and hosting a TV show.

Worst thing to happen to the genre was/ is fruity loops. Once every ? with a computer started making music and had access to MySpace it was a wrap.

Enter Soulja Boy lol

Once that happened, everybody could become a rapper with just a few clicks. That watered down hip hop imo
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fonz wasn't bad at all. He was actually pretty cool to me. He was introduced as Diddy umbrella carrier and expanded his brand to verses, music videos, and hosting a TV show.

Worst thing to happen to the genre was/ is fruity loops. Once every ? with a computer started making music and had access to MySpace it was a wrap.

If you're willing to dance around with an umbrella for another grown man to get a deal then that's up to you.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    KINGEC wrote: »
    4dus3v00w9sk.jpg
    cd2k1bwokrjb.jpg

Lol @ the first pic

Lol @ his watch in the 2nd

Yo ? in the south were really rocking 3xl tall tees and it looked okay...crazy how fashion is
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not FL Studio itself, but the bootleg copies of it. FL as a tool was fine, but it's when cats got FL for FREE 'cause they grabbed the bootleg from a torrent that's when it was a problem.

Gotta remember, FL Studio existed long before Soulja Boy came with "Crank Dat". Little Brother's first album "The Listening" was recorded with FL Studio and Cool Edit way back in early 2003 but was recorded starting in 2001, which means 9th was using Fruity loops 2.x or 3. Back then the only people really even ? with Fruity Loops was electronic musicians, not hip hop producers.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Worst ? was "Blue Light Special" Soundclick producers sellin beats for $20 for 10 exclusives. Back in the 90's a producer could charge $500 to local rappers for beats and could even manage to squeeze $3000 a pop out of labels like Relativity. After the bootleg copies of FL Studio and Reason were easy to get a hold of, the prices for beats tanked to the point where dudes ain't even trying to get money for their beats anymore.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ROCKED BIG CLOTHES @ ONE POINT...BUT SOULJA BOY WAS OUT HERE ROCKING DRAPES.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »

If you're willing to dance around with an umbrella for another grown man to get a deal then that's up to you.

I don't really recall him dancing around outside of music videos. Im comfortable in my skin. I'd gladly hold a multi millionaires umbrella if it meant I was in that circle of wealthy people. You might see a ? holding a umbrella, I see a man who saw a opportunity and grabbed it.

Lighten up some time men....
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KINGEC wrote: »
    4dus3v00w9sk.jpg
    cd2k1bwokrjb.jpg

How tall would Soulja Boy have to be to fit his clothes?
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The minstrel show otherwise known as the Ying Yang twins was pretty low.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options