• Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got skipped smh
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got skipped smh

No you didn't you're on my list. I only did @Cain Cuz He had a quick reading.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao if you guys dont wanna wait I'm here
  • Westie
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Good. @Beta take over for me.
  • Beta
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

They might not go for it I'm not a pretty, thick woman
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What spot am I in for this line? I'm sure there's like five people ahead of me.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Westie let me get a reading when you get a chance!
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @Westie if you don't mind I find it intresting and never done it let me know
  • Beta
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    What spot am I in for this line? I'm sure there's like five people ahead of me.

Come back on friday
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

psychic-closed-due-to-unforeseen-circumstances.jpg ass ?
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Rue_Flexington

The theme of your reading is the Queen of Pentacles. This can be somebody who is emotional, loving. someone motherly.

in the past you have the emperor. This is a very fatherly card. it signifies stability, structure, and logical thinking.

in the present you have the eight of swords. this can indicate That you are dealing with victim mentality, some type of self-imposed limitations. You may be feeling stuck but it is something that you can get out of.

in the future you have the five of Wands. This can indicate some type of disagreement or conflict. This card suggests that you see others points of view Before being too rigid in your thinking or your stance in argument.

giphy.gif

• kingtob330
    kingtob330 Members Posts: 418 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kingtob330

The theme for your reading is the Ten of Cups. This can indicate happy family, Joy, emotional stability, a blessed home life.

in the past you have the Moon. This can indicate something that is hidden, it urges you to use your intuition. To see something beneath the surface. so in the past there may have been something either you were hiding or someone was hiding from you.

in the present you have the strength card. this indicates that whatever situation you're going through, you have to pull up some Inner Strength, treat your adversary with love and compassion but still stand your ground.

in the future you have the eight of Pentacles. this can indicate that you will be doing meaningful work, you will be committed to something, you will be putting effort into something worthwhile.

Appreciate it. That's dope, and dead on about the present
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think my cards were tarnished and didnt give an accurate reading...due to the card reader wanting to know if i had a young ? the side. i am sure she was asking for a friend.
  • Westie
    edited July 2017
    Options
    i think my cards were tarnished and didnt give an accurate reading...due to the card reader wanting to know if i had a young ? the side. i am sure she was asking for a friend.

There are no refunds for free service. BYE
  • Westie
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @Qiv_Owan

The theme of your reading is the two of Cups. This is about a Union, love, the start of some type of partnership.

in the past you have the 9 of Swords. this is the card about worry, anxiety, some type of mental ordeal. It says that When you face whatever you're going through you'll get through it.

in the present you have the Ten of Cups. This is about a happy home, blessings, focusing on what you do have. it's about family, joy.

in the future you have the empress. This is A mothering energy. This is a card of nurturing, creativity, and abundance. This can be regarding a mother figure in some respect.
  • Westie
    Options
    @Inglewood_B

The theme of your reading is the eight of Swords. This card means that you feel trapped, you feel as if you have no options. This card signifies that even though you may be going through something that feels this way, a lot of your trappings are self-imposed. You are either being too hard on yourself or you are letting whatever you're going through keep you from moving on in some respect. To signify this card, I pulled another card and I got the nine of Swords. This card is about worry and anxiety. Whatever you're going through, you have to face it and take action. You have options you just have to find them.

in the past you have the moon. This is a card of Secrets, something hidden, someone being deceptive. Whether it's you or someone else.

in the present I have the four Pentacles. this is a card about security, protecting your resources, whatever those may be. It indicates that you are building a firm foundation In some respect.

in the future you have the star. This is about Hope and renewal. this can indicate that things will Get better and you will be on a healing path.
  • Westie
    Options
    @Beta

The theme of your reading is the Six of Pentacles. This represents Financial flow, giving and receiving, charity and assistance. A possible gift.

in the past you have the five of Pentacles. This signifies loss, disappointment, A lack of security.

in the present you have the prince of swords. this can be someone who is logical, passionate about his views, rational but also head strong and may rush to judgment.

In the future you have the ace of cups. this is the second reading I did for you and you also had an ace in your future. This means usually the beginning of something. The ace of cups can be the beginning of love, a gift, a pregnancy.
  • warren98
    warren98 Members Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still waiting in the queue

giphy.gif

• Westie
    Options
    warren98 wrote: »
    Still waiting in the queue

giphy.gif

I know. You're next
  • warren98
    Options
    Beta was before me :)
  • Beta
    Options
    @Beta

The theme of your reading is the Six of Pentacles. This represents Financial flow, giving and receiving, charity and assistance. A possible gift.

in the past you have the five of Pentacles. This signifies loss, disappointment, A lack of security.

in the present you have the prince of swords. this can be someone who is logical, passionate about his views, rational but also head strong and may rush to judgment.

In the future you have the ace of cups. this is the second reading I did for you and you also had an ace in your future. This means usually the beginning of something. The ace of cups can be the beginning of love, a gift, a pregnancy.

Hmmm it's a bit more positive than before but sheesh this is accurate and it better not be no pregnancy in the near future. And my theme is pretty much if I take the time out to give then I'll be rewarded with money, opportunity, or something else. That's encouraging

Thanks <3
  • Westie
    Options
    @warren98

the theme of your reading is the magician. This is about Gathering your resources, working towards your Goals. Basically the world is in your hands you just have to know how to use the skills you have acquired.

in the past you have the two of Swords. This can indicate some type of choice you may be putting off making, some type of standstill. Some type of indecision

in the present you have The Ace of Wands, this indicates some type of opportunity, seeds being planted. You have to nurture whatever opportunity this is in order for it to come into fruition.

in the future you have the five of Pentacles reversed. this can indicate a financial upturn or some type of breakthrough. You have to be careful to focus on what you have and not what you lack.
  • warren98
    Options
    Thank you for your time @Westie. You're a star *
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes, thank you westie.

I read your cards and know what you need and what's in your future.
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hi @Westie, can you please do a reading for me?