Song of the Day "Chop Suey" Twisted Insane ft. Brotha Lynch Hung and ISO

Options
genocidecutter
genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• genocidecutter
    Options
    And ? really think this wack ass Tyler the Creator can compete with Twisted Insane?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUXX55WqYZs

Tyler would get dizzy trying to compete with Twisted Insane's flow.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Song is so trash
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Classic track. ? I didn't get to see Twisted when he came through Connecticut.

Hopefully he'll come to NY next tour.
  • genocidecutter
    Options

He killed this ? too
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHfY1FZqZcs
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Genocide is Nawf yeah??
  • bck145
    Options

You would pay money for this filth? Haha man you kids love ? away money
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

Twisted Insane is one of the most technical spitters in the game. Go back to listening to your Billboard top 40 rap.
  • bck145
    edited July 2017
    Options

Twisted Insane is one of the most technical spitters in the game. Go back to listening to your Billboard top 40 rap.

Except he struggles to rap...his flow is the same generic flow as all those other lame ? rappers... They all literally sound exactly the same haha it's not original at all

Btw hes not technical hes corny as ? ....stop pretending this ? is good just to be different...its some childish ?
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    Options

Except he struggles to rap...his flow is the same generic flow as all those other lame ? rappers... They all literally sound exactly the same haha it's not original at all

Btw hes not technical hes corny as ? ....stop pretending this ? is good just to be different...its some childish ?

So go listen to some more 2pac then.
  • genocidecutter
    Options

"Im drinking Hennessy and riding on my enemies."
  • bck145
    Options

Haha I will...real music over fairytale ?
  • bck145
    Options

"Im drinking Hennessy and riding on my enemies."

Still better than anything twisted ever spit in his life
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol ? said filth tho. lol gat damn
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    tbh yall ? are childish af. genocide stay tryin to force his fav rap ? on other ppl. and the same 2 or 3 ? troll him in every thread he makes ? on his fav rappers.

all yall ? corny. smh
  • bck145
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    tbh yall ? are childish af. genocide stay tryin to force his fav rap ? on other ppl. and the same 2 or 3 ? troll him in every thread me makes ? on his fav rappers.

all yall ? corny. smh

Haven't picked on him in awhile....but I gave this sing a chance awhile back and it's one of the worst things I've ever heard