• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "This lady says she got herp from me
    so I guess I better do Confessions Part 3"
  • HK365
    HK365 Members Posts: 106 ✭✭
    Options
    Usher better get some fire released as he's gonna need the money for all these girls about to come out the woodwork.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at 10million lawsuit for catchin herpes

I would actually consider injecting myself with an AIDs needle for 10mill
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the f ppl catching some ? that dies with antibacterial soap m so easily anyways... isn't that ? hard to contract? ? must not be showering or something before sex they just hoppin straight in lol .

No matter how minor the condition is tho the ? is stigmatized because nodody want a "disease" down there.

I find it interesting though even something like the common cold virus cannot be cured but is still not classified as a disease. Basically symptoms appear every so often but it's never really cured
  • The Divine Visitor
    The Divine Visitor Members Posts: 65 ✭✭
    Options
    When the ladies have finished being raw dogged by Usher:

giphy.gif

Damn Kevin Hart got caught cheating, R. Kelly has a sex cult, and Usher is giving women that ? cooch. Only person that won this week is O.J.

Drop your jokes.

Crazy how all that news came out on 1 day. Coincidence? Lol not saying it's a conspiracy but I wonder if they held all these bomb shells to be dropped at once.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Sandinista wrote: »

You see man....This is my problem with you "I'm educated" ass ? ....you a doctor but need me to explain it to you why it is that herpes is stigmatized and hsv isn't...see what I'm sayin...

Now in your explanation you compared herpes to shingles because they are viruses...but that's apples and oranges because the issue lies in how one catches or contracts these viruses not the virus itself....the clap and gono are stigmatized for the same reasons as well...you gotta be a nasty ? mfer to catch these ? ...you gotta be out here raw ? and getting raw dogged...now no that's not how everybody catches it and there are cases where women and men have caught it from cheating partners but I am willing to bet that , that is not the norm...I'm willing to bet more people catch these viruses by being sexually irresponsible...

So in conclusion those viruses are stigmatized because of the way these diseases are caught (the norm not the exception, the exception is being faithful in a committed relationship to a cheating partner) ? mono has the same stigma attached to it ...

Only herpes carriers be like "it's just a skin condition"
    Foh ?

All I see is a bunch of uneducated ? .

I don't need you to tell me "why" HSV is stigmatized. I know why. My entire argument was that it SHOULDN'T be stigmatized because HSV is 1. relatively harmless 2. incredibly common and 3. Associated with a behavior that EVERYONE practices.

This song and dance that "only nasty ? " get it is exactly STDs are at epidemic levels in this country. ? think only "nasty ass" people have it, meet a "nice looking" girl or boy, ? 'em raw and then get the ? Ooze a week later and wonder "what are the odds!!!!"

You can get Herp after only one time. Ain't no "magic number" of raw coochs you gotta hit to get it. I've treated grandmas with it...schoolgirls...Muslim chicks...other doctors. There's no discrimination. Most of them weren't "nasty" ? .

Stigmatizing the herp because you get it from sex is also asinine because it's not limited to sexual activity at all. It's just the most common way it gets spread.

You can get it in your fingers (Herpetic Whitlow):

iwtvkzlv18bp.jpg

...and not just from ? "? ? " either. Dentists are famous for getting it in their fingers from tiny cuts they get while working.

You can get herpes in your body from contact sports like wrestling...it's called Herpes
    gladiatorum:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_gladiatorum

Quick: you think dudes should be able to sue wrestling opponents when they get herpes in their backs and necks after a bout? Would you dump your girl if she got herpes in her finger?

You think condoms protect you from herpes? They don't. They just reduce the risk. You can get herpes at any point your skin touches infected skin...this means you can get herpes in the base of your ? , your taint and in your ? since no condoms cover those areas:

sgt0wa0pnlva.jpg

You keep saying ? like "anyone who says it's a skin condition has the herp" as if it's some smart, clever ? obliviously missing the point that YOU probably have that ? . I probably have it. Most Americans have it. Specially if you Black since blacks have much higher rates of herpes than whites or Hispanics. By some estimates as much as 48% of all black women are infected with HSV:

http://yourblackworld.net/2012/08/31/cdc-nearly-half-of-all-black-women-have-genital-herpes/

You ready to give up ? with half of all
    Black women? Didn't think so.

But that's not why I'm posting this ? . I'm posting it because this is what I did for years: educating ignorant ass people about sexual infections. From the looks of this board my work is not yet done.

You asked why is it stigmatized again and I told you

I said twice in my post that the exception is catching the herps while not being nasty and I defined and gave examples of it....

Your right you can get herp after one time!! That's my point...riddle me this are the majority of herpes cases from long term monogamous sex unprotected or casual sexual encounters unprotected ????are the majority of herpes cases from people who only had 1 sexual partner?? Imo casual sex is nasty ...and partly because of stds

And na fam I don't got that ? I get tested twice a year

Not stigmatized for sex it's stigmatized for irresponsible behavior ie testing , protection eventho it ain't 100%, and unprotected casual sex

Most blacks are reported to have it...as you stated many people don't know they have it and doctors won't test for it unless you request it the majority of times...so I know more cacs got the herps by a larger population and then add poor hygiene into it and you got a ? problem

I would never give up on my queens but I don't plan on dating half of the population of black women but I agree whole heartedly there needs to be much more education because that's the root of the issue but the nastiness needs to be shamed
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    LOL at 10million lawsuit for catchin herpes

I would actually consider injecting myself with an AIDs needle for 10mill

tumblr_m9wnm6R5a61rvl2ujo1_250.gif

KlDjG_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=directv&i=directv&l=search&f=.gif

Eh i already had my kids and lived a good life

I would consider takin the bug for 10Milli to leave my kids
  • White_Owl_Willie
    White_Owl_Willie Members Posts: 220 ✭✭
    Options
    Bout to be a ? storm for Mr. Raymond. Herp 1 & 2 and HPV are 2 of the sneakiest infections/viruses out there. There doesn't need to be any lesions/bumps visible for them to be spread, condoms don't fully protect, and a high percentage of folks don't experience symptoms. That's a potent recipe for package passing. Especially as people's body counts rise.
    Pretty much why I stopped all the "sport ? ", too much ? out here and I'm a paranoid brotha.
    Usher knew what he had though and kept ? the chick raw, so he's ? for that.
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does chilli have herpes too? I think Diddy got herpes as well, he used to give usher that 2nd hand cooch back in the day, when usher was 16, prolly why usher likes older women now.
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "chicken pox" is also herpes.

Enjoy!
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    lol herpes is harmless huh....

Y'all funny asf...this really is....the ic.....
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »

Tell us the "harm" that Herpes causes then. In detail.

It's painful and it looks ugly. That's as much harm as acne or a boil.

Herpes is only dangerous if you are

1. Immunicompromised (advanced ? , chemotherapy or genetic disease that ? withyour immune system). If you're immunocompromised it can become disseminated and cause meningitis, cerebritis or blood infections. Same danger as shingles or any other bacterial infection.

2. Pregnant: your fetus can become infected if you have an outbreak during pregnancy or birth. Same danger as BV, gonorrhea and chlamydia.

Beyond that the only "harm" HSV causes is the psychological harm inflicted on millions of people who don't have anything more serious than mono and are forced to live their whole lives in shame.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just a reminder not to get caught up in the hype. We are conditioned to believe what certain powers want us to believe, and its not always in our best interest. How many people you know think or thought weed is the devils lettuce that leads to serious drug abuse? Same concept of conditioning the minds of the masses.
  • jetlifebih
    Options

1. Immunicompromised (advanced ? , chemotherapy or genetic disease that ? withyour immune system). If you're immunocompromised it can become disseminated and cause meningitis, cerebritis or blood infections. Same danger as shingles or any other bacterial infection.

2. Pregnant: your fetus can become infected if you have an outbreak during pregnancy or birth. Same danger as BV, gonorrhea and chlamydia.

Beyond that the only "harm" HSV causes is the psychological harm inflicted on millions of people who don't have anything more serious than mono and are forced to live their whole lives in shame.
    Kat wrote: »

Just a reminder not to get caught up in the hype. We are conditioned to believe what certain powers want us to believe, and its not always in our best interest. How many people you know think or thought weed is the devils lettuce that leads to serious drug abuse? Same concept of conditioning the minds of the masses.

I think it's clear we are speaking from 2 different aspects and to different populations....

I am speaking to the majority who are having irresponsible sex...right...because the disease is transmitted primarily through unprotected intercourse between two people having sex for the first time right? One night stands right?

Not a long term monogamous boyfriend and girl or even girlfriend girlfriend or boyfriend boyfriend relationship , not dentist doing dental work, not touching door handles, as you stated ,sexually is the most COMMON way it is spread...why are we speaking to the minority when the majority is the problem??

And you are speaking to the super minority dentist who are doing dental work, the boy or girl who gets cheated on even though they remain faithful, or the ? door ? ....a very very small population...

And @kat I feel you but I really can't see the importance behind making the herp negatively stigmatized and maybe that's intended but people have to be more sexually responsible and health conscious...getting tested for everything regularly....health is wealth
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Kat wrote: »

I think it's clear we are speaking from 2 different aspects and to different populations....

I am speaking to the majority who are having irresponsible sex...right...because the disease is transmitted primarily through unprotected intercourse between two people having sex for the first time right? One night stands right?

Not a long term monogamous boyfriend and girl or even girlfriend girlfriend or boyfriend boyfriend relationship , not dentist doing dental work, not touching door handles, as you stated ,sexually is the most COMMON way it is spread...why are we speaking to the minority when the majority is the problem??

And you are speaking to the super minority dentist who are doing dental work, the boy or girl who gets cheated on even though they remain faithful, or the ? door ? ....a very very small population...

And @kat I feel you but I really can't see the importance behind making the herp negatively stigmatized and maybe that's intended but people have to be more sexually responsible and health conscious...getting tested for everything regularly....health is wealth

This is what it boils down to. Usher should've told the chick he had that ? . The chick should've asked him to strap up. If he was Usher Raymond her co-worker, I'm pretty sure she would have asked him.