Options

Comments

• Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I said back in 2010 LeBron was primadonna.

I commend him and how he's changed the league and now has these newer generation stars taking control of their own futures and not leaving it up to front offices.

Just like in Miami he has this current Cleveland team in salary cap hell with no flexibility and basically can only sign over the hill vets and to short term deals because they have overpaid the Tristan Thompsons and JR Smiths of the world due to LeBron's urging.

LeBron is the greatest player of the post Jordan generation imo but he's a little passive agreessive primadonna and a front running guy who is highly likely to leave Cleveland high and dry again next summer.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

He's just saving face. He pretty much has to

It's not saving face at all.... I can understand how some people would look at what he is doing as being noble but it is a smart business decision in every way imaginable.

He gets to go where he wants, how he wants......... Not to mention he gets to damn near write the narrative. LMAO. It's genius.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We saw this story in 2010.......

Moe Williams was left in the cold......lol

We saw it again in 2014......
    Pat couldn't even get a conversation with this dude....out of desperation sign deng and Danny granger and shabazz Napier hoping it would be enough to keep lebron instead pat was force to give bosh a max contract and the reason dwade is on the bulls now is because of lebron........

So We see proof on how this dude moves..........

Now that kyrie ask for a trade

If I'm the Cavs organization I'm blowing the team up since LeBron isn't giving u a commitment that he is gonna stay......

Chalk the season up and Trade kyrie for some valuable assets.....and make LeBron work with what they surround him with......

I wouldn't have given Bosh that max contract after LeBron was gone, but I understand Riley's thinking behind it.

MIA should have just blown it up and started over then. Wade was obviously not the same player and giving like a 30 year old Bosh the max was not the answer either.

Probably woulda moved Bosh for young talent or picks and had Wade playing on 2 year deals with younger guys. He probably wouldn't have liked it but such as life.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I wouldn't doubt it lebron told melo not to waive his no trade to join the Cavs. Lebron wants to leave Gilbert with nothing. Kyrie ain't going to NY
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh I think Cavs over paid a couple players bron wanted to keep but I really don't mind the idea of him leaving ? ass Dan Gilbert scrambling
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Damn I remember in 2012-2014 getting upset that the team was too old and having no center

Look at the land now

Same ?

Even though outside of Lebron our next 3 best players (Kyrie, Love, and TT) are all 28 yrs old or younger lol ....yea....exactly like Miami...

I realize you be typing too fast to even think this stupid ? through....but this is your last pass...I'm done letting ? live...

Lol I know you looking for anything to grab on to while the ship is sinking..
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cleveland still ain't ? :s
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Bron used to take ? phones away or some ? before games, he told TT dont bring them hoes around, bron aint even liked by the people who work for the league. He only likes things taken care of by certain ppl and its why for some people hes the boogeyman. I already know how that man gets down behind the scenes NH

? playing with that crying ?

spill the beans then ? ...

Legally I cant for 10 more months
    lol no im serious

Imma remember this b
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bron this bron that I waiting to see what the spurs do.i don't see them sure I g back Kerri gthe warriors run the LG there the only team that can outcoach he the question is can they aquire the right/enough talent to so it
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bron this bron that I waiting to see what the spurs do.i don't see them sure I g back Kerri gthe warriors run the LG there the only team that can outcoach he the question is can they aquire the right/enough talent to so it

What
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LeBron and his minions put out the false narrative that Kyrie wants to leave due to wanting to be the man so it would make him seem selfish to the masses but Kyrie seen the writing on the wall that LeBron is leaving again and that is why he is trying to get the hell outta Cleveland.

If he goes to San Antonio or Minnesota he isn't going to be the man on those teams. He picked teams with already established star players that have a good chance to win. The guy seen he can't win on those teams that were tailor made to fit LeBron's strengths if LeBron isn't there.

Now the real question is where is LeBron going to go once his deal is up? If he goes to the Lakers or most western conference teams without taking a massive pay-cut I would be seriously surprised because he most likely would never have another finals appearance going that route.
    "With James refusing to commit to Cleveland beyond the coming season, and with the growing verdict that James is intrigued with pursuing a Los Angeles Lakers exit plan, Irving has become proactive in controlling his own career arc."

Yup.Not buyin the lakers rumors either,I'll believe it when I see it.

The spurs are the sleeper team they can add lebron and another max fa to play with kahwi next summer.

For Bron its up to that: money or championships.

He goes to the Spurs, takes a paycut, he has a chance to win two / three more championships out of 4 finals appearances. IMO.

He doesnt take a paycut aka GOING MELO, then its over for him. Aint no way he beats the warriors solo.

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    kyrie got yall fooled.

i said a while ago ? dont wanna win.....

he dont like pressure. hes there to collect his check.

the warriors didnt just add pressure......the changed the level you gotta play at....

while i hated the move with KD......they got ? shook.

this is showing who really wants to go at them and who just pump faking.

being his own man....lol
    ? couldnt be the man when he was needed.
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This whole weekend on some reality show TMZ ? ...
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rose gonna be in Cleveland with Bron.. That ? don't play no D.. And he doesnt play at 100%.. This is gonna be very interesting..