Girl kills sister in crash shows it IG live wtf

Options
13»

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    They were high af......not on no ? either.....only ? like coke and ? make you that numb

just had a whole turnover wreck and you turn the camera back on to show your dying sister all while babbling about loving her and knowing you're going to jail

reality still hadnt set in even in the mugshot

Her whole world was inside out when she finally came down and looked around in that cell smh
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    that's her half sister...

I c what u did there
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Why is acceptable to post a 14 year olds death?

Why is it acceptable for a 12 year old black boy to be killed by cops in under 10 secs?

Why did Bush knock down the towers?
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still expecting this to be some fake Black Mirror satire criticising the vacuous efforts people go through to promote and maintain their social media presence.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr Popo wrote: »
    Her sister's brains are coming out her head.....social media is increasing the downfall of society exposing the dip ? , dumb ? , ? ? , ? ? , psychos, racists and degenerates more & more every day

fixed.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish they never invented smart phones. I remember when phones could only take pictures. they should've never took it any further than that. i'm sick of everybody wanting 15 minutes of fame. people are idiots.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the only video I've ever posted online was for ya'll and it took me like 30 mins to decide to post that ?

mufuckas be live sittin in BK eatin fries just discussing the world problems and ? smh

thats why people dont even value other people or relationships anymore.....why when they can talk to a screen?
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was literally first thing on my FB timeline this morning. I watched the video cuz I couldn't help myself and immediately wished I hadn't. Nobody wants to see brains leaking out while they're drinking coffee first thing in the ? morning. I hit that unfollow button on the ? who posted it real quick.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was literally first thing on my FB timeline this morning. I watched the video cuz I couldn't help myself and immediately wished I hadn't. Nobody wants to see brains leaking out while they're drinking coffee first thing in the ? morning. I hit that unfollow button on the ? who posted it real quick.

It wasn't that bad. Just an example of what can happen.

More sad than anything. 14 years of life gone for nothing.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

People who repost them videos on social media deserve jail time. At least provide a link, don't just post a video of a person death all ? nilly.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

People who repost them videos on social media deserve jail time. At least provide a link, don't just post a video of a person death all ? nilly.

Glad im not on FB no more
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

This the tip of the iceberg for ? posted on FB smh...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    She got charged with a DUI
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gahh damn no negligent homicide, contributing to the delinquency of a minor (im just assuming the kids were high too), even charges for using the phone while driving (not the same everywhere)???

lawyer must have blamed all the injury on the youngins not wearing seatbelts, as his client was unharmed
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Pendeja

Ma Dukes Gon ? Her Up With The Chancleta Next Time She Sees Her
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    gahh damn no negligent homicide, contributing to the delinquency of a minor (im just assuming the kids were high too), even charges for using the phone while driving (not the same everywhere)???

lawyer must have blamed all the injury on the youngins not wearing seatbelts, as his client was unharmed

Manslaughter or felony murder would suffice
    Endangering the welfare of a child
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    She got charged with a DUI

As was stated on my previous post