5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »

that does not justify being murder , Nasheed is a herb.

Where did he say that any of that justified the murders?

he is trynna justify something else based on her sexual history, and for someone who prides himself in apprently calling out so called "? " i find it amusing to me he is trynna cape for OJ Simpson.

He is a clown and suprises me that yall really think this is the guy who has yall interests as a race at heart and cant see beyond his ? or maybe yall yearn to just a cling to any race preacher that comes along i dont know.

What exactly is he trying to "justify"?

As for the bold you sound like all the racists and ? Trump supporting hacks that attack him on social media all day long.

riiiight, I must be a ? or a Trump supporter because im not a Nasheed cheerleader... noted.

and no i just have better class of people to seek counsel than Tariq Nasheed on race issues , if thats your bar then i just have pity for you and your misguided anger.

Yikes
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

he is trynna justify something else based on her sexual history, and for someone who prides himself in apprently calling out so called "? " i find it amusing to me he is trynna cape for OJ Simpson.

He is a clown and suprises me that yall really think this is the guy who has yall interests as a race at heart and cant see beyond his ? or maybe yall yearn to just a cling to any race preacher that comes along i dont know.

As for the bold you sound like all the racists and ? Trump supporting hacks that attack him on social media all day long.

riiiight, I must be a ? or a Trump supporter because im not a Nasheed cheerleader... noted.

and no i just have better class of people to seek counsel than Tariq Nasheed on race issues , if thats your bar then i just have pity for you and your misguided anger.

All i know is if You got murdered by a racist cop tariq would ride for You and raise awareness, thats all i got
  • 5th Letter
    Options

All i know is if You got murdered by a racist cop tariq would ride for You and raise awareness, thats all i got

That post was not worth any serious response bruh.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I never knew about the cartel murders but I did know Nicole and ron got columbian neckties. But now that makes sense. I obviously don't know oj but dude giving columbian neckties didn't add up for me. Now hearing they were in debt with this cartel and other friends were murdered. That makes more sense than oj doing it to me

Correct me if I'm wrong I don't even remember that Fx People v oj even mentioning these cartel murders
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »

First and foremost, go warriors!!!!!!!!!!

Man I always wondered why they kept her life and ron's so guarded(major sarcasm). Meanwhile the moment a minority is killed their whole life is on display. They will bring up the person being caught stealing a candy bar as a teenager smh. They will bring up their grades in school, fights they been in, car accidents, drugs they've used. You know, normal human ? ups.

Bruh, I remember johnny was trying to dig into their past. But got stopped when he barley scratched the surface. He even tried to bring it up several times in court but they shut it down quickly. Even after her dumb fellow thot friend accidentally kinda outed her. They still didn't allow nobody to dig smh. They and a few of their friends was ? everybody who came to town. They were also hooked up with major drug dealers. Like Colombians and ? . She had a drug problem and she was in debt with her dealers. O.J, her ex husband(for many years at this point lol) was paying them off for her. A few months after O.J stopped paying them off. The brutal cartel type killings happened.......Hmmm. The thot had multiple men after oj. But they go straight to her long time EX husband??? We know virtually nothing about her "friend"(yeah right) ron goldman. Probably could have actually solved the case with that info.

Serious question though. If O.J was such a monster to her. Why did she continue to live in "his" house, allow O.J to have access 24/7, and come to him to help pay off her drug dealers?

Oj didn't do it..

Facts on facts

So why was OJ's blood found at the murder scene, in the bronco, and on the glove. Don't be dumb and believe everything you read just cause you agree with it. Do research first. OJ wasn't convicted because the prosecution was incompetent.
  • Trillfate
    edited July 2017
    Options

Man I always wondered why they kept her life and ron's so guarded(major sarcasm). Meanwhile the moment a minority is killed their whole life is on display. They will bring up the person being caught stealing a candy bar as a teenager smh. They will bring up their grades in school, fights they been in, car accidents, drugs they've used. You know, normal human ? ups.

Bruh, I remember johnny was trying to dig into their past. But got stopped when he barley scratched the surface. He even tried to bring it up several times in court but they shut it down quickly. Even after her dumb fellow thot friend accidentally kinda outed her. They still didn't allow nobody to dig smh. They and a few of their friends was ? everybody who came to town. They were also hooked up with major drug dealers. Like Colombians and ? . She had a drug problem and she was in debt with her dealers. O.J, her ex husband(for many years at this point lol) was paying them off for her. A few months after O.J stopped paying them off. The brutal cartel type killings happened.......Hmmm. The thot had multiple men after oj. But they go straight to her long time EX husband??? We know virtually nothing about her "friend"(yeah right) ron goldman. Probably could have actually solved the case with that info.

Serious question though. If O.J was such a monster to her. Why did she continue to live in "his" house, allow O.J to have access 24/7, and come to him to help pay off her drug dealers?

Oj didn't do it..

Facts on facts

So why was OJ's blood found at the murder scene, in the bronco, and on the glove. Don't be dumb and believe everything you read just cause you agree with it. Do research first. OJ wasn't convicted because the prosecution was incompetent.
    What an ignorant post

You're a ? ? for mentioning a small ass glove planted by an openly racist cop...
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »
    Ah ? who is going to be the first to have a melt down over this?

A formidable percentage of white America.....
    All jokes aside we claim such small victories. The ? was acquitted and still considered guilty by white America.. now here we are celebrating him getting out after 9 years for trying retrieve his own property..

Added to the fact he detached himself from the black community for the majority of his adult life

But hey, what can we do?
    It's a byproduct of being under white supremacy for so long

And rallying behind the O.J.'s Bill Cosbys,R.Kellys, Eddie Longs, etc. etc
    are what many of us feel left with as a means of "sticking it to the man"

rr64meha3xxx.gif
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Oj didn't do it..

Facts on facts

Why was OJ's blood at the crime scene contaminated with anticoagulant? Why was OJ's blood in the Bronco contaminated with anticoagulant? Why was OJ's blood on the glove contaminated with anticoagulant? Don't be dumb and believe everything you read just cause you agree with it. Do research first. OJ wasn't convicted because the evidence didn't make sense.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Oj didn't do it..

Facts on facts

What an ignorant post

You're a ? ? for mentioning a small ass glove planted by an openly racist cop...

Planted with OJ's blood on it. I swear people like you who believe everything you hear without research define stupid. OJ's DNA was everywhere
  • Trillfate
    Options

Oj didn't do it..

Facts on facts

What an ignorant post

Planted with OJ's blood on it. I swear people like you who believe everything you hear without research define stupid. OJ's DNA was everywhere
    Oj's dna was found by Furman's team after the initial CSI

but how are u just gonna blatantly ignore the drug connections, the debt they were in, the Columbian neckties, and the similar murders of Goldman's friends, not to mention the racial slur using cop who took the stand and pled the 5th when asked if he planted evidence?

? oj, explain that or ?
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Oj didn't do it..

Facts on facts

What an ignorant post

A glove that wasn't at the crime scene then Mark Fuhrman pops up and magically there is a glove at the scene with OJ's dna all over it? OJ was smart enough to hide the murder weapon and discard his clothes, but stupid enough to leave his glove at the scene and leave a ? sock in his bedroom and the other glove at his house?
  • Trillfate
    Options
    "What about the glove?"

It was "discovered" by a klansman and it didnt fit his hand

200w.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea there was so many holes in the prosecution s case....I always try to bring up the drug and Colombian neck ties angle when I argue bout this week ppl...plus what brother u know would put that kind of work
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Oj didn't do it..

Facts on facts

What an ignorant post

Oj's dna was found by Furman's team after the initial CSI

but how are u just gonna blatantly ignore the drug connections, the debt they were in, the Columbian neckties, and the similar murders of Goldman's friends, not to mention the racial slur using cop who took the stand and pled the 5th when asked if he planted evidence?

? oj, explain that or ?

Don't get sassy like someone's auntie. Argue like a man. There's no proof about the drug connection except he said she said and most of them want to make a dollar over stories. Furman being a racist or not doesn't prove anything.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Oj didn't do it..

Facts on facts

What an ignorant post

A glove that wasn't at the crime scene then Mark Fuhrman pops up and magically there is a glove at the scene with OJ's dna all over it? OJ was smart enough to hide the murder weapon and discard his clothes, but stupid enough to leave his glove at the scene and leave a ? sock in his bedroom and the other glove at his house?

OJ ain't never been the smartest man. It makes more sense his oldest son did it and OJ took the rap
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    "What about the glove?"

It was "discovered" by a klansman and it didnt fit his hand

200w.gif

A glove won't fit if you have another glove under it
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dogowner14 wrote: »
    They say money rule the world but remember you can’t pay ? with it.
    Much success to you, even if you wish me the opposite.
    Welcome home OJ.

tumblr_nbcvdpEENl1sy91hto1_500.gif

hukhmp.jpg

@ILLBOT
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx1pizJh7b0

the woman at the end says it all
    Exactly, and over dead white people, too? If Nicole and Ron were black, they wouldn't give a ? . I haven't seen anywhere near the hatred for Robert Blake for killing his wife, most of them side with him and ? on her! Just shows that they think of us as beneath them.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Options

@Joker_De_La_Lover u a unemployed judge joe brown watching type right, well listen to this.. especially from the 12:50 mark
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

Oj didn't do it..

Facts on facts

Well ? .........

"Weebay gif"

So nobody thought to put two and two together
    Cain wrote: »

Oj didn't do it..

Facts on facts

Well ? .........

"Weebay gif"

So nobody thought to put two and two together

maybe they did....but when you got a black man....

all is good in the world
    Cochran tried to use this info but the judge wouldnt allow it out of "respect for the grieving families"

Nicole and Ron and probably the other victims were given Columbian neckties, (your toungue pulled through your slit throat.) Thats drug cartel ? but it rarely gets brought up...

I remember hearing about Ron and Nicole having Columbian neck ties.

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    The Media is still profiting off OJ. When/If he gets out, he still gets 20k NFL pension and could do reality tv and memorabilia autograph circuit. He won't be broke.

He still owes money from the civil ? with Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman deaths.

True but that civil suit judgement can't touch his NFL pension money and if I'm remembering correctly one of the reasons OJ moved to Florida is because some state law allowed him to make money where the civil judgement wouldn't be allowed to take some or none of that money he was earning.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Joker_De_La_Lover
    Bruh, clearly you didn't really pay that much attention to the trial LIKE MOST PEOPLE(myself included, at first). They were pimping the ? out of the media. Funny how they got mad and pointed this out when Johnny and his team did the same thing later. Johnny also pointed this out when they got on him for pushing the race issue. There clearly was a race issue, but Johnny blew that ? all the way up lol. It was a brilliant tactic to fight fire with fire(it was also true to a certain extent too). Fox news(who was bigger than cnn at the time) played a major role in pushing the prosecutions propaganda(non stop 24/7). They were interrupting every station they owned(or affiliated with) with this ? (? up all the cartoons and live action shows that came on after school smh).

This "HARD EVIDENCE"(smh) was being pushed in the media like crazy. That's why people like you, who barley looked into the case think the way you do. Look into the case and you will see that there really wasn't any "HARD EVIDENCE". You will see that they had a weak ass case dressed up as an "open and shut" case. The prosecution actually were the ones going off of he say, she say. They were purposely overlooking major plot holes in the story to push their narrative.

Here's just SOME examples:
    The domestic violence narrative.
    ? angry womanizing rich black man that's out of control. Who has no respect for women and is a abuser.
    Reality:
    It was BOTH OF THEM!! All of this ? is on public police records and has been said by multiple close friends and family. O.J with "mysterious" bumps & bruises, fighting with dudes he caught her cheating with, ? up cars, nicole ? his friends, maxing out his cards, ? up his cloths, etc etc... Only a few people claimed it was just O.J(They never liked O.J from the start) and they somehow made it into the courtroom(hmmm...). In court they even played some of these "heart breaking"(lol) 911 calls she made. In the background you can hear what O.J is mad about. "get off the ? drugs ? !! I can't believe I came here to pick the kids up and they answered the ? door. You didn't even pick the phone up when I called. They made a mess down here. I look for your ass and you up here sucking some guys ? , in my house, with the kids right down stairs!! I heard y'all down there so I know they could too. why don't you do that ? at his house!!? He too broke to afford one? ".

The so called "HARD EVIDENCE" they did an excellent job manipulating
    Blood everywhere!!!!!! In his room, his sock draw, the bronco. Foot prints everywhere and even a fresh blood soaked glove stashed in a pile of leaves away from the scene. GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!!!!
    Reality:
    The clean up team somehow(arguably a set up) ? up and made major mistakes. Like placing O.J's blankets on the bodies. The room they got them from was O.J's room that nobody ever entered during their long split. All of this blood was never reported by the two teams who showed up first. It only showed up after mark racistman and crew took over. Mark racistman has a history of PLANTING EVIDENCE on minorities. He even admitted to hating interracial(specifically black or asian with a white) couples with a passion. He also lied about not ever meeting O.J and nicole. He actually met them 2 times after to responding to 911 calls from nicole. He been on their property and even kinda got into it with O.J before. O.J had his blood drawn. The sample vanished right before racistman and friends showed up on the scene. People on the scene reported seeing the person who took his blood lol!!!! They flat out seen him in the house, the side of the house, near the bronco etc etc. This actually came out in the court room. He was asked about the blood. The idiot said he was walking around with it in his pocket and he kept it in his refrigerator or some ? lol.

Nicole's back stabbing thot ass best friend releasing a tell all book
    "She's just thirsty", "this woman is just a drug addict", "they weren't friends", "this isn't relevant to the case", "the families of the victim don't need to hear this ? ".
    Reality:
    When she took the stand she just flat out told the truth about everything(including O.J's ? ups). I can't remember everything but somehow the prosecution got her ass out of there lol. They shut her down real quick and silenced her. Later she wrote a tell all book exposing all kinds of ? secrets. A lot of that ? checked out, but some of it was just made up. She also exposed several people on the prosecutions side that were close to nicole lol!!! The stuff she brought up about nicole and ron SHOULD HAVE been in the actual investigation from the jump! Ron was a bisexual ? friend/lover of nicoles. His friends was involved with drugs. He was also apart of this underground rich white ? sex organization. Nicole and her used to secretly go to orgies(while married to O.J) thrown by celebrities and big time drug dealers. Nicole and her crew of thots used to suck off new rich guys that were new in town. They had a code word for it, "Brentwood hello" lol!!!!! Allegedly, this is how her and O.J really met. She wasn't legal when she was doing this either(O.J didn't know her real age). Later O.J kept showing up at a diner she worked at. In no time at all they were together and O.J married her shortly after. Nicole claimed she didn't even know who O.J was. But her thot ass friend said she knew he was rich and famous. Also some people in her family were fans of his. Not to mention he was one of the biggest stars at the time. Nicole was a notorious coke head and stayed owing big time drug dealers(not no poo but ass D boys). I'm talking cutting body parts off and sending them to your family if you cross them. Tossing people into dumpsters, leaving dead bodies out in the open just to send a message. Leaving "calling cards" so you know it was them. Like......STABBING PEOPLE A BUNCH OF TIMES, SLITTING THEIR THROATS AND PULLING THEIR TONGUES THROUGH THE SLIT(that Colombian gangsta ? ). Guess what type of drug dealers she used to hang around...?

This case was ? ? . It should have never dragged along like it did. It only went this far because of race, propaganda, and white people never letting ? go when it comes to minorities besting them.
    So ILL wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx1pizJh7b0

the woman at the end says it all
    Exactly, and over dead white people, too? If Nicole and Ron were black, they wouldn't give a ? . I haven't seen anywhere near the hatred for Robert Blake for killing his wife, most of them side with him and ? on her! Just shows that they think of us as beneath them.
    throw in the cops that beat the ? out of Rodney king on camera for 10 minutes, Casey Anthony, Fat white/mexican dude who followed(and confronted) and killed trayvon martin, Polly Class whole family etc etc the list goes on lol. These cases be cut and dry, with no holes in them. None of these people keep getting harassed or brought up like O.J tap dancing ass. I mean this ? happened back when power rangers and pokemon first started smh. But the white folks I brought up have been forgotten. ? wasn't even that long ago. Also they all have gotten good jobs and started new lives.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options