A Black Woman in Vegas Complains About BLK Men Not Wanting Her:"Black Men They Glorify White Women"…

Options

Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    for one.. the ? is busted..
    for two.. u don't go to Drais looking like that..

and 3 out of all the "? " in there ill go on and say a strong 75% of them are PimPs..
    one white ? will earn 10x's more than this ? can in the game..

they wasn't ? wit her cause aint no money to be made wit her.

I was thinking the same ? .

? was in Drais looking for love. Lol.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i get what ur saying I just thought it was some Vegas type ?

it aint ugly its just like some runway type ? .....not anything typical you'd see in public

which may have been the look she was going for
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where the hoes?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...I wouldnt have tried to dance or talk to her either with that wack ass outfit on...Lookin' like she tried to get dressed but not really...She aint gonna' have my homies clownin' me...Beat it...

? grading females' fashion sense now? Where they do that at?

...If you wanna' talk to crazy lookin' tattered women have at it...There's a reason not one guy in the building talked to her...

? ? in a club don't think like that man. They'd dance with with a chick wearing a trash bag if they had enough to drink and the right song came on.
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...I wouldnt have tried to dance or talk to her either with that wack ass outfit on...Lookin' like she tried to get dressed but not really...She aint gonna' have my homies clownin' me...Beat it...

? grading females' fashion sense now? Where they do that at?

...If you wanna' talk to crazy lookin' tattered women have at it...There's a reason not one guy in the building talked to her...

? ? in a club don't think like that man. They'd dance with with a chick wearing a trash bag if they had enough to drink and the right song came on.

...You out here smashin' booga-woofs...
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broad's full of ? .

I go to Vegas a LOT. As in we're in Vegas every other month or more. Walk up and down the strip and you see a sea of Black men hollerin' at Black women, walking with Black women, hugged up with Black women, making out with Black women, and so on. Chances are cats were trying to holler at her all day and night, but she has a stank ass attitude like she's better than them dudes. She need to be happy anyone hollered at her Amistad in drag lookin ass.

Complaining that ? put white women on a pedestal but you married a white dude???

1211525484_d6f3ad5b5e.jpg
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am way too awkard to stop mid-rant to call attention to how cute I am. I like this girl.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hard to know what to say. It may be that she wasn't getting the attention from the dudes that she wanted, and not that she wasn't getting any attention from black men at all, like someone mentioned.

But I really don't know. Do y'all think that a woman with her looks could get ignored by black men in Las Vegas?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broad's full of ? .

I go to Vegas a LOT. As in we're in Vegas every other month or more. Walk up and down the strip and you see a sea of Black men hollerin' at Black women, walking with Black women, hugged up with Black women, making out with Black women, and so on. Chances are cats were trying to holler at her all day and night, but she has a stank ass attitude like she's better than them dudes. She need to be happy anyone hollered at her Amistad in drag lookin ass.

Complaining that ? put white women on a pedestal but you married a white dude???

1211525484_d6f3ad5b5e.jpg

The bold made me think about this chick I had a convo with a few weeks back. She literally said some ? like "I don't understand why black men don't holla at me. I mean I know I be walking around looking mean like I don't want to be bothered, but that shouldn't stop them." I was like

WkdZ1.gif

she was dead ass serious too lol

they be like "yeah I had an attitude and told you to ? off but I was really telling you to come harder, you just didnt see the signs.....you have to look past that"

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does the title mention Vegas?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i always wanted to hear a white chick say....aint no good white men out there

or a latina say

no bueno latino hombres aqui ahi y alla....

bit of tongue twister there....say that three times fast

aqui ahi y alla
    aqui ahi y alla
    aqui ahi y alla

actually alot of mexican ? hate mexican dudes out in Cali.. ? .. now that i think about it.. even white ? be hatin white dudes..

they only ? wit them cause of pressure or fear of they family..

nobody is happy mwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
    q1xpvgv9rd0f.jpg
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    This one of them things I dont wanna spend brain power dissecting but usually it seems like it be the young dont know any better dudes making that type of thing. I aint really seen too much of this from females...anyway take it with a grain of sand. For instance from the comments she said she's acting unapproachable but wanna be approached? You cant make sense of this type of thing just gotta let the broads do what they do. Of course anybody with sense is gonna leave the ones alone that seem like the move to leave alone.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Ehhh I honestly feel nobody knows what they truly want, even when they get it. The battle of the sexes is a war that will never end. Too much emotion, ego and in most cases unrealistic expectations.

Mfs don't know how to just sit back and vibe without expecting something or projecting what they think the other person wants to see or hear. White, black, Latino, Asian. It doesn't matter.

And side note: white women and Latina women also bash their men. They just don't put race in front of it. They just use the universal term: "There's no good men out here".

I've said many times before everybody bashes everybody they date. And its not a hard concept to get that for black folks because our idea of what a woman and a man are are shaped by black women and men when you talk ? about the opposite sex that's who you're talking about..because thats what your image of a woman or a man is. Its really that simple
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alot of swirln is happening

• Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That lip stick got her looking like a cartoon character
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People like, who they like...
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it just me or are Black women swirling like never before?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it just me or are Black women swirling like never before?

It definitely ain't you. Black women was talking all that ? about black men crossing, but it was really BS and them being made that the white men didn't want them. Now that the white men are checking for them, many of them have no problem going that route.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Black females always been swirling. Why you think all these lightskin ? around? It wasn't bc ? was knockin up ms anne.

That would be an interesting study

"Do racially mixed people have more white fathers than white mothers"

That would let us know who is swirling more ...but I doubt the community needs that type of data floating around....