Options

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes (Trick Luv Da Kids)
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    calling dude a legend gimme the coldest 16 he ever spit on a song

Your no vote is perfectly fine but whats the point of asking for someone to give you some opinion based ? just so you could possibly say you don't like the ? ?

no im just asking whats his best verse? what features did he stand out on? how did he change the game? who emulates his style now? these are things to consider when you call someone a legend

All that ? opinion based.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah (He Eat ? )
    Man hell nah!!

Dude going to be forgotten in 5 years if he isnt already.

No classics
    No stand out features
    No impact

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah (He Eat ? )
    Not for me.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes (Trick Luv Da Kids)
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    calling dude a legend gimme the coldest 16 he ever spit on a song

Your no vote is perfectly fine but whats the point of asking for someone to give you some opinion based ? just so you could possibly say you don't like the ? ?

no im just asking whats his best verse? what features did he stand out on? how did he change the game? who emulates his style now? these are things to consider when you call someone a legend

First verse of bout my money
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes (Trick Luv Da Kids)
    if he woulda got killed in say 2008-2010 there would be no question to this

his stock been dropping fast lately in his old age and internet blunders

but I have to quote a poster here (sorry i dont remember who it was) from when Beans got knocked out

"you either die young or you live long enough to get slumped on somebody's couch"

if you're in the public eye for more than 15-20 yrs, you gone ? up somewhere for everyone to see and say you "Fell off"

Tee double Dee a legend
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes (Trick Luv Da Kids)
    Beta wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Trick Daddy is a solidified hip hop veteran. Not everybody can be a legend, just like we don't call EVERY old ass athlete that had a little success a legend.

EDIT: I was gonna say if Trick Daddy is a legend then so is ____ but imma chill. Especially considering who I was gonna say..

Say it

@5th Letter

waiting.gif
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad this thread is close
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes (Trick Luv Da Kids)
    Trick Daddy has no classics? People these days I swear.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes (Trick Luv Da Kids)
    blacktux wrote: »
    Man hell nah!!

Dude going to be forgotten in 5 years if he isnt already.

No classics
    No stand out features
    No impact

All these are simply untrue
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes (Trick Luv Da Kids)
    Sugar Water And Mayonnaise Sandwich
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah (He Eat ? )
    Hey @Beta you Harvey Levin ass ? Lol ...If it Isn't in my Ipod You don't get the Nod.....bsoqz773kl7m.gif
    No but in all Seriousness If u gonna do it make a Criteria on why/why not two other options Tier or Trash
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    Hey @Beta you Harvey Levin ass ? Lol ...If it Isn't in my Ipod You don't get the Nod.....bsoqz773kl7m.gif
    No but in all Seriousness If u gonna do it make a Criteria on why/why not two other options Tier or Trash

? shut up and vote
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes (Trick Luv Da Kids)
    why southern rap legends dont get the same credit east coast cats do? Trick is a legend and folk use him eating ? to discredit. rappers like Project Pat Pastor Troy Trick Daddy dont get the proper respect because of the time they came around. They 3 or realest hood rap story telling ignant rappers eva lol
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Nah (He Eat ? )
    Scarface is tier 1 down south

Everyone else is distant tier 2 or lower
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes (Trick Luv Da Kids)
    aneed123 wrote: »
    why southern rap legends dont get the same credit east coast cats do? Trick is a legend and folk use him eating ? to discredit. rappers like Project Pat Pastor Troy Trick Daddy dont get the proper respect because of the time they came around. They 3 or realest hood rap story telling ignant rappers eva lol

they "cant understand" them....i get it tho

I dont really vibe with any solidified NY guys like a Roc Mar or Big L....and i know them ? got all kinda love up that way....i just didnt/dont jam that ?

so i completely understand how our ? could sound trash to them.....we're all the same but soooooo different at times, its crazy
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Nah (He Eat ? )

You don't see NY ? calling any old NY rapper "legend" either just because he had a little success.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Yes (Trick Luv Da Kids)

That is all
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes (Trick Luv Da Kids)

real ? ..
    ? need to stop givin the eastcoast opinion so much credulance..

them ? got a handful of legends..
    the rest of these ? they claim aint ? outside they jurisdiction..

one ? in here cant remember had to stop himself from sayin who he views as a legend cause he know he on some ? ..

u can tell alot about a ? the type of music he listens to..
    some of these ? couldnt get off the porch and even if they did they moms had better been able to walk outside and see them..

like ? u didnt ? wit Trick!!? really my ? !!? lmmfao

u jus gotta laugh at the likes..
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Yes (Trick Luv Da Kids)
    5th Letter wrote: »

You don't see NY ? calling any old NY rapper "legend" either just because he had a little success.

giphy.gif
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah (He Eat ? )
    Please Don't turn this to No regional ? . Please!!! it was a thread bout a month ago..Top 25 southern rappers somethin like that I believe ..How many people had Trick on there list???