Young Dro a Snitch?

Options
sapp08_2001
sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2017 in The Reason

You guys may remember that Spodee was signed to Grand Hustle a few years ago. He left and upon doing an interview, he mentioned that he had the "potential to be bigger than Tip if not, just as big."

Of course TI didn't take to kindly to those words among others. It seemed though even though Spodee said there was no bad blood between he and T.I, TIP must have thought there was. Either way it goes. Spodee was recently locked up for six months. Young Dro allegedly only served three weeks. Spodee claims it was because Dro snitched

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wasnt nothin serious between spodee n tip, tip just overreacted to spodee's ambitions

dro said spodee snitched on him on the breakfast club earlier this year, spodee just now addressing it when his tape dropped, but honestly he made himself look worse imo, n i fool with both heavily. dro been roasting him ALL day. and its taken attention away from spodee tape, he should have kept the explanation.

dro basically say spodee brought the gun and aint wanna take the charge while spo sayin he brought the gun under the understanding of dro having someone else available to take the charge in case, they were in the place where migos caught their charge so no gun really should have been there anyway

• sapp08_2001
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Dam grand hustle is full of snitches
    Ti,alfamega and now dro. Them ? stay taking the cheese

827q8km3jkeq.gif

Same ? i was thinkin
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The whole PSC was talking.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't know man. I don't know what people expect in that at this point...the more people get deeper in catching charges increases the time and consequences increasing the chance they will tell and stuff. That whole thing is just a mess. Again don't know what anybody expects getting deeper involved in that side of things. Not saying I know what happened here cause I don't just go on heresay but in general.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    The whole PSC was talking.

PSC = Probably Snitching Clique

tenor.gif
    18122059.gif
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alright now this is crazy this just came up. On the phone w/ my girl right now. She just got off the phone w/ her homegirl in VA. She said girl's son been in jail since January. Dude allegedly caught a ride w/ his girlfriend's cousin and the cops pulled the car over. Unbeknownst to him, there was a gun and dope in the car. They offered him a 5 year plea deal and he didn't take it. He told the cops that he didn't know whose ? it was but it wasn't his. Dude stands to get 20-30 years if they find his DNA on the dope. Dude is a working family man w/ 2 kids, and he doesn't seem like the type to be involved in that type of ? . Now imagine that you're in that situation and you know you're innocent..??. Goes to show how being in the wrong place at the wrong time can alter your life forever...smh. I hope things work out for dude though.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Alright now this is crazy this just came up. On the phone w/ my girl right now. She just got off the phone w/ her homegirl in VA. She said girl's son been in jail since January. Dude allegedly caught a ride w/ his girlfriend's cousin and the cops pulled the car over. Unbeknownst to him, there was a gun and dope in the car. They offered him a 5 year plea deal and he didn't take it. He told the cops that he didn't know whose ? it was but it wasn't his. Dude stands to get 20-30 years if they find his DNA on the dope. Dude is a working family man w/ 2 kids, and he doesn't seem like the type to be involved in that type of ? . Now imagine that you're in that situation and you know you're innocent..??. Goes to show how being in the wrong place at the wrong time can alter your life forever...smh. I hope things work out for dude though.

no sir....just no lol

the 5 yr plea deal sounds right but not no 20-30 years fam

women always hear the first part of the ? and freak out

AND you aint finding no DNA ON the dope lol wtf....maybe prints on the bag(s) but nah lol

if he's been in jail since Jan, but hasnt been convicted, any decent lawyer can get a deal back on the table

homie lookin at time served and like a 3 yr suspended sentence....probably be on papers for 2

either your girl, her friend, or VA law is coo-coo my boy lol
  • HafBayked
    Options
    yup....they wanted to come over and chase hoes and start ? w/ people in my apartments and then go home, and I cut that ? off

none of that popping up at night not calling, stopping by to borrow a cigarette and ? around, etc

? didnt like that ? at all
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snitchford Rubbing Off On His Disciples SMHNH
  • sapp08_2001
    edited July 2017
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    I cut all that ? when I was on papers for them 3 years

everybody started backing away one by one....nobody came to the crib no more cuz I wasnt with the ?

phone dry as a powder box right now and thats cool

? em
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I cut all that ? when I was on papers for them 3 years

everybody started backing away one by one....nobody came to the crib no more cuz I wasnt with the ?

phone dry as a powder box right now and thats cool

? em

people will be around u when u with the ? ? or if u down int eh dumps with them or u have something they want/need. The moment u do better wise up or stop letitng them use u/be situuational friends they will show they true nature

Preach. Its sad it has to come to that but hey it is what it is. My inner circle is small now. When i was on my street ? everybody was around but as soon as i grew up and went legit alot of folks backed off too. Got loot now. Got cribs now. I dont regret a damn thang because the dumb ? that was"homies" lookin real salty now im doin well. They got multiple baby mamas, some doin time, some snitchin, some dead. Gotta push past the street ? and grow the ? up. Its alot of money and opportunities outside of the hood.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dro ig used to be wild he would be high as ? off drugs slurry his words alot of posting and deleting lol
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »

no sir....just no lol

the 5 yr plea deal sounds right but not no 20-30 years fam

women always hear the first part of the ? and freak out

AND you aint finding no DNA ON the dope lol wtf....maybe prints on the bag(s) but nah lol

if he's been in jail since Jan, but hasnt been convicted, any decent lawyer can get a deal back on the table

homie lookin at time served and like a 3 yr suspended sentence....probably be on papers for 2

either your girl, her friend, or VA law is coo-coo my boy lol

I was referring to the bags on the bold. I was typing as she was talking...trying to make sense of it too.

She said dude was in the back seat....they found a gun in the car and I'm not sure about all the details of dope but she said they had sent some baggies off for prints. When she told me 20-30 years I'm thinking what all in the hell did they find in that car.
  • HafBayked
    Options
    ? had a shitload of Heroin and a hot pistol in school zone lol

only way

unless they got multiple drug offenses and thats where the 20-30 is coming from
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with Dro. I'm not taking anyone's charge. You gotta be held accountable for your own mistake.

I remember my home boy was telling me a story of him, his 2 cousins & a NY dude that was on the run for murder. They were riding 4 deep in a midsize car (probably the size of a 2012 Malibu). Anyway, they are riding in some hot areas in the city on a Friday night. Police pulled them over, some kinda way that police were able to search the car. They found some weed in the car. It was NY dude's weed. Everyone chose the younger cousin to take the charge since his record was clean. The NY dude & the younger cousin didn't know each other. Nobody did say the weed was theirs, so they took everybody to jail. The younger cousin is weak & everyone mad at him for not taking the charge. The older cousin & NY dude want to beat him up. NY dude gave a fake name & let him go & everyone else. A couple of weeks later; he broke down & admitted that he'll take the charge. Although it wasn't his weed. I'm looking at this story like "mannnnnnn that night we wouldn't have been cool anymore. I'm not taking anybody's charge if I'm innocent & not at fault.......got the game f**ked up". Rule #1 why I don't ride deep with everybody