Options

Comments

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    trick daddy too old for this dumb ?

? first album is called www.thug.com why are you surprised?

good point but that was 20 years ago
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @trendsetta1030, inquiring minds would like to know how Meek creating trends make you feel.

I met bao couple times when he was reppin B.H.
    81vsqkd6zjpf.gif
    Uhmmm....Okay

How you dm?

You will have to make an account with Twitter, @trendsetta1030.

Ion kno how 2 do allat I got a IG

@trendsetta1030, how were you able to make an account with Instagram®?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    gee757 the bcotton of Meek Mills ....

This a factual understatement for the ? that ? be on when it comes to his favorite rappers.

Part of the reason its worse is because this ? post comments like he really knows these people and their teams.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

This a factual understatement for the ? that ? be on when it comes to his favorite rappers.

Part of the reason its worse is because this ? post comments like he really knows these people and their teams.

I don't get u clowns so I'm suppose to act like this is a L for meek like a computer nerd & say meek took a L trick banned him from Miami when that ain't reality??? Gtfoh!

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So he influenced people surrounded by water to get a boat lol

Most Inteligient ? you ever said
  • gee757
    edited July 2017
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

I don't get u clowns so I'm suppose to act like this is a L for meek like a computer nerd & say meek took a L trick banned him from Miami when that ain't reality??? Gtfoh!

The fact that you actually give a ? what someone else thinks about one of your favorite rappers is the problem ? .

You don't personally know that ? to be offended that some people laughing at that ? for some ? that might not be true.

You come on here defending these ? like they're your family or friends and on top of that talking about these ? gangsta and street ? like you've personally seen these ? put in some real work with your own 2 eyes.

Gtfoh u dumb ? the thread title is BS trick ain't ban ? & @illedout & i showed that...&That ? standing next to meek n that pic already proved on camera he's ready to throw his life away for meek.... so a ? like game can act like meek is some worker like 40glocc or rass kass cuz if he hooks off on meek ar ab already told game he's getting shot & rightfully so cuz the beef is made up& meek is a real bawse that's y woodface squashed his beef wit meek...
  • D. Morgan
    edited July 2017
    Options

The fact that you actually give a ? what someone else thinks about one of your favorite rappers is the problem ? .

You don't personally know that ? to be offended that some people laughing at that ? for some ? that might not be true.

You come on here defending these ? like they're your family or friends and on top of that talking about these ? gangsta and street ? like you've personally seen these ? put in some real work with your own 2 eyes.

Gtfoh u dumb ? the thread title is BS trick ain't ban ? & @illedout & i showed that...&That ? standing next to meek n that pic already proved on camera he's ready to throw his life away for meek.... so a ? like game can act like meek is some worker like 40glocc or rass kass cuz if he hooks off on meek ar ab already told game he's getting shot & rightfully so cuz the beef is made up& meek is a real bawse that's y woodface squashed his beef wit meek...

Prime example of exactly what I was just talking about you doing.

• gee757
    Options

I'm stating all #Facts what is a lie n that Post??? I'm sorry I'm not a computer drakie nerd tryna make up Ls for meek
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm stating all #Facts what is a lie n that Post??? I'm sorry I'm not a computer drakie nerd tryna make up Ls for meek

You a fake ? always posting ? lies and ive exposed you multiple times....get your fraudulent ass outta here and go blow meek on some mmg groupie forum
  • D. Morgan
    Options

LLS at you calling anybody a computer nerd yet you always putting on a cape for people you don't know and you always talking about some gangsta ? somebody SAID they were going to do yet you've seen none of these people put in any work.

That ? is the definition of being on some computer nerd ? .

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Omelly said that ar ab
  • gee757
    Options

Omelly said that ar ab

Yeah omelly said sisqo is getting shot too but here's ar ab explaining the difference between Philly & Cali ? when it comes to beef...

https://youtu.be/SEMTSQb9fm8

https://youtu.be/eH-m_nPJmnk
  • Big Dream
    Big Dream Members Posts: 46
    Options
    Fake news! lol
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread title says Trick Daddy bans Meek from Miami, then Meek does a show in Miami on the same day.. Nothing happens to Meek..

@Stew @Cain OG
    /thread..
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @trendsetta1030, inquiring minds would like to know how Meek creating trends make you feel.

I met bao couple times when he was reppin B.H.
    81vsqkd6zjpf.gif
    Uhmmm....Okay

How you dm?

You will have to make an account with Twitter, @trendsetta1030.

Ion kno how 2 do allat I got a IG

@trendsetta1030, how were you able to make an account with Instagram®?

Sum 1 made it 4 me
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Thread title says Trick Daddy bans Meek from Miami, then Meek does a show in Miami on the same day.. Nothing happens to Meek..

@Stew @Cain OG
    /thread..

LOL.....This dude begging the mods to close this thread because he's a Meek stan and he's trying to protect him from mean posts from the IC.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So he influenced people surrounded by water to get a boat lol

Your best post...........EVER!
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »

@Stew @Cain OG
    /thread..

LOL.....This dude begging the mods to close this thread because he's a Meek stan and he's trying to protect him from mean posts from the IC.

You should read what you type,
    that ? ain't making sense..

Trying to protect Meek from mean posts from the ic..

What type of grown heterosexual male thinks like that ??
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Stew @Cain OG
    /thread..

You should ask Gee this same question
  • gee757
    Options

@Stew @Cain OG
    /thread..

You should ask Gee this same question

Wtf is u talking about urkel?? The thread title is BS if u can't c that u need some new bifocals blind ? ....the thread has ran it's course cuz trick is a ig thug & he ain't ban ? but of course these bias mods is gonna keep the thread open for squares to come in here wit corny meek lost comments...smh
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

shut the ? up
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Omelly said that ar ab

Yeah omelly said sisqo is getting shot too but here's ar ab explaining the difference between Philly & Cali ? when it comes to beef...

you stay on philly ? more then 757 smh
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Omelly said that ar ab

What does 757 even have 2 offer?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Omelly said that ar ab

What does 757 even have 2 offer?

Aint that virgina dmv