And today's pig of the day award: Offense - Having business cards & cutting grass, while Black

Options
2»

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Longer version

https://youtu.be/d2r5DpiKvT4

Pigs showed up later and sicked dogs on the kid and arrested him

Young ? should've never even said ? when the officer showed up to his house. I would've never opened the door or just closed the door as soon as I seen him.

WTF the ? is wrong with that broad? Go sit your ass down somewhere. The ? you going outside in basically some draws for to argue with another man when the man is already dealing with it. She needs to know her role.

Those cops is straight up full of ? talking about they showed up to his house cause they need his ID. If a person doesn't have an ID all they legally have to do is give the police the same information that youngin gave the officer to identify themselves.

I LOVE that youngin wasn't going for the ? !!!
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Longer version

Young ? should've never even said ? when the officer showed up to his house. I would've never opened the door or just closed the door as soon as I seen him.

WTF the ? is wrong with that broad? Go sit your ass down somewhere. The ? you going outside in basically some draws for to argue with another man when the man is already dealing with it. She needs to know her role.

Those cops is straight up full of ? talking about they showed up to his house cause they need his ID. If a person doesn't have an ID all they legally have to do is give the police the same information that youngin gave the officer to identify themselves.

I LOVE that youngin wasn't going for the ? !!!

Dude is young, but yea on that note he failed to quickly check the female on coming in the middle of two males talking, it's not like she the mother she need to fallback.

And him opening or answering the door was the wrong move to begin with, they have no warrant, and I bet before showing up at his home there wasn't even no open report, he don't owe them ? .
  • Fosheezy
    Options
    The video title and badge both say Harris County. County and City is not the same entity.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    The video title and badge both say Harris County. County and City is not the same entity.

lol So basically, the City is making clear "This ain't us. We don't need this ? ."
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Fosheezy
    edited July 2017
    Options

lol So basically, the City is making clear "This ain't us. We don't need this ? ."

That's part of it...but the suspect part is in how they left that out. They could have simply pointed out they were being mixed up with Harris County, but they chose to not even mention them, giving the impression that it could possibly be someone other than authorities or law enforcement when they know damn well it is.
  • Fosheezy
    Options
    Either way law suits need to come out of this. Sadly, these brothers probably don't have a lawyer budget.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    You know some of them neighbors probly called the cops on them.

These cops are so trash. The kid gave him all his info in the first clip. Then in the 2nd clip they showed up to his house. Like bruh what more "ID" do you need? You ran his name and address already. If he did something wrong it woulda came up. Foh.

The mistake the kid made was giving his ID in the first place so they knew where he lived to come through and ? with him. If they thought he was committing a crime he should have asked what they needed to run his ID for to begin with considering mowing a lawn isn't a crime, it's a chore. He tried to exercise his rights but made a mistake than led to them abusing their position of power by ? with him later for ? with them earlier. They needed his ID so they could justify beating up a black kid for "resisting arrest" even if they had no charges or due suspicion to arrest him... if they needed to, they would have on the first encounter after running some checks over the radio. But dude clearly though he'd get his numbers up on his quota regardless and this fuckery went down.

He never gave his id...he says he didnt have it on him in the video
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    He got lucky, that ? could have easily gone left. Especially when he didn't have ID.

The ? did go left. The dog attacked him.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think in most cases if po po asks for your information and you refuse to give it to him they can arrest you for obstruction of justice of some fluke charge like that. They really want to check you for warrants so they can arrest you

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    You know some of them neighbors probly called the cops on them.

These cops are so trash. The kid gave him all his info in the first clip. Then in the 2nd clip they showed up to his house. Like bruh what more "ID" do you need? You ran his name and address already. If he did something wrong it woulda came up. Foh.

The mistake the kid made was giving his ID in the first place so they knew where he lived to come through and ? with him. If they thought he was committing a crime he should have asked what they needed to run his ID for to begin with considering mowing a lawn isn't a crime, it's a chore. He tried to exercise his rights but made a mistake than led to them abusing their position of power by ? with him later for ? with them earlier. They needed his ID so they could justify beating up a black kid for "resisting arrest" even if they had no charges or due suspicion to arrest him... if they needed to, they would have on the first encounter after running some checks over the radio. But dude clearly though he'd get his numbers up on his quota regardless and this fuckery went down.

He never gave his id...he says he didnt have it on him in the video

He did give him his information just not an ID
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    I already seen reports where the cops are claiming the kid lied about his age, has an open warrant, and resisted arrest while the cam wasn't rolling.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I already seen reports where the cops are claiming the kid lied about his age, has an open warrant, and resisted arrest while the cam wasn't rolling.

Pig lies. All i saw was racial profiling and harassment
  • Fosheezy
    Options
    It's can be easily proven if the kid have an open warrant or not. If he does then the only issue he have on the cop is probable cause.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Didn't he tell the cop he was 19?????

Then said his B'day was 10/99

• The Lonious Monk
    Options
    bambu wrote: »

Didn't he tell the cop he was 19?????

Then said his B'day was 10/99

Which would make him 17 right now. I'm not sure why he would lie about something like that. It's not like he got caught drinking and lied and said he was 21. There was literally no reason to lie about that. It doesn't matter though because the cop didn't know his real age, so the cop didn't know he was lying.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait. So that wasn't a real cop???
  • Fosheezy
    Options
    It's can be easily proven if the kid have an open warrant or not. If he does then the only issue he have on the cop is probable cause.

If he has a warrant out for his arrest, why wasn't he arrested? Why was he simply tracked down at his home address and assaulted by police dogs? That's not how you arrest someone last I checked, you cuffed them, read them their rights and took them down the station, you didn't go to their homes, call them out and sic mutts on them before driving away without the suspect.

Thought I read somewhere he was arrested?
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

This does not seem to me to be a very smart reaction.

Longer version

And this here proves it.

So why would people GOAT this? Are ppl that dumb?

When you die, no one will mourn you.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Here we go with the you have to be perfect in order to be believable ? . Luckily for him, he's clean