Z-Ro Arrested for beating Just Brittany

Options

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Gotta keep ur hands to yaself fellas. These females don't mind ? up your life..

I've seen ol girl in person. She fine asf but she got a big azz head..

U think if u had enough money she would trick??

Lol yea probably. She really ain't my type tho. She tall as a mf for a woman..

She look fake as hell

Wears WAY TOO MUCH makeup

Looks like she prolly ugly as ? under those layers of makeup

Cant believe she makin money sellin that tea on IG

Only the finest ? sell flat tummy tea

• trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

She look fake as hell

Tru but from the neck down..
    tenor.gif
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Before I'll beat on a woman I'll make my exit.
    The quickest way to get a 5-year sentence down in Texas.
    I walked through straight and narrow though at times I fall off.
    But I have done nothing to nobody so call the dogs off."

~Z-Ro
  • Dogowner14
    Dogowner14 Members Posts: 189 ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    alot of rappers put hands on woman not good
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Melodic asswhoppin
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    They slaughtering this lyin hoe on fb.

https://www.facebook.com/QueenJustBrittany/

Damn!!!
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Rick Ross blockin anyone that tweets him "#freezro." That leads me to believe he encouraging this ? ? .
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Rick Ross blockin anyone that tweets him "#freezro." That leads me to believe he encouraging this ? ? .

I wouldn't say that. I get why he doing that ? .

? people tweeting him about some ? that ain't got nothing to do with him?

Its not like William Roberts had anything to do with that ? getting Zro locked up.

As much of a clown as I think that ? is I just don't see him participating in no ? with a ? a like that especially since it don't have anything to do with him.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Its not like William Roberts had anything to do with that ? getting Zro locked up.

As much of a clown as I think that ? is I just don't see him participating in no ? with a ? a like that especially since it don't have anything to do with him.

Question: on his BC interview, he was talkin bout wanting smash some of the girls on Signed, and given his penchance for thot ass build a ? , to whom do you think he was referring?

This is purely conjecture on my end. I just find this entire situation to be ? up. Ag assaults ain't no joke.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont feel sorry for her. She probably deserved it. A woman not above an ass whoopin. Light skinned women talk the most ? but cant defend themselves.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D. Morgan
    Options

Question: on his BC interview, he was talkin bout wanting smash some of the girls on Signed, and given his penchance for thot ass build a ? , to whom do you think he was referring?

This is purely conjecture on my end. I just find this entire situation to be ? up. Ag assaults ain't no joke.

I thought his answer was about any ? that could be signed to MMG regardless of the show. That broad was probably included in that answer. At the same time though why he or she need Zro locked up in order for somebody to ? her?

I 100% agree with the bold. With how he was sweating over that situation he had with that lawn service dude at his house. I just don't see that ? going along with some ? like that just to ? a ? especially on that ? level.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She look fake as hell

9e533840f45608dea46d6e032a2cd8cf50b54dad_hq.gif

Real ? why ? say ? like she look fake...I mean she gota alot of makeup that more look like she got money an a boss.. she fresh ASF any man she could ?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Court documents allege that Z-Ro, whose real name is Joseph McVey, slapped, punched, dragged and choked Bullock while holding a pistol.

The alleged assault happened in April in McVey's Katy home, but was just reported this past weekend.

During the attack, Bullock told police she got so sick, she went to the bathroom to throw up, then started recording video on her cell phone. When she returned to McVey, the hidden phone continued recording for nearly 21 minutes.

Deputies viewed the video and allege McVey can be heard slapping Bullock and saying, "You're dead." Bullock can be heard crying and begging McVey to stop.

The fight was supposedly over canceled dinner plans.

McVey has been charged with aggravated assault.

Eyewitness News will be live at the courthouse and provide updates on this story when they are available.

http://abc13.com/amp/news/girlfriend-allegedly-recorded-assault-by-rapper-z-ro/2254140/
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^

Ah, I heard she may have had audio recording but didn't know about any video. Idk now. That ? 's ? up especially over something like cancelled dinner plans?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    ^^

Ah, I heard she may have had audio recording but didn't know about any video. Idk now. That ? 's ? up especially over something like cancelled dinner plans?

Apparently the video is the audio recording. ? likely had the phone tucked.

And why tf didn't she just call the pigs right then and there. This ? screams setup.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's her?!

I seen a bunch of ? i here call fine idk. That broad look like she was Brandon at one point in her life.

All girl's look like that when they go for that bad ? look transy slash babs
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    They slaughtering this lyin hoe on fb.

https://www.facebook.com/QueenJustBrittany/

"upset stomach smellin ass"

"ro aint have NO problems till he started ? wit yo big forehead ass"

"my cousin ? that ? in Dreams dressing room"

tenor.gif

Damn I missed that one!!