Amber Rose Says There'e No Such Thing as a Hoe or ? ! Do you Agree?

Options

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She aint dumb
    She aint confused

These ' reality' stars, mostly TALENTLESS, PHYSICALLY DOCTORED, OVERRATED, WITH REALLY NOTHING TO SAY,
    Live off... OUR TWEETS AND POST ABOUT THEM!!!

If that thread goes plat then AMBER ROSE WILL KEEP ON BEING RELEVANT.
    She knew from the begining that her denying the thing she had walked for and fough for WOULD CREATE A TONS OF REACTIONS.

And voila.
    If yall really want to put these hoes to there places, there REAL SOCIETAL VALUE, STOP ANLYSING AND DEBATING ABOUT THE SINGLE DECLARATION OR PHOTOSHOPED PIC THEY DO.

Look at Kim K when she is not photoshopped : she looks like ? !!!
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sick of this ? head ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HK365 wrote: »
    I don't think there is, women make their own decisions and I'm cool with that. If that decision is to ? around with numerous men then cool, do you.

Besides, it ain't like they're getting dents and scratches on them every time that they have sex, girls don't devalue like a 02 truck.

I'm not in this world to live up to anyone's else's expectations and neither are these women, I judge folk as I find them.

If I ? someone unlawfully, I'm a murderer. It doesn't matter if it was my decision or not. We can debate about whether or not being a ? is a bad thing, but there is no question as to whether or not ? exist. They do.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hoes say the darndest things.
  • KS11
    KS11 Members Posts: 23
    Options
    EXACTLY what a hoe or a ? would say.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pachá12 wrote: »
    So much hate for this woman. I don't get it. Even Akademiks raising his voice seems unnecessary, like he knows he's got no shot so he's in his emotions.

She's a grown woman who makes her own money.

In all of this she has said that it's okay to be a freak/? /? for your man. I thoug tha sats how its supposed to be.

She's probably cleaner than Usher...

But at some point at 30 u have been alot of men freak or ? so now u just a ? in general
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These hoes be getting passes I swear
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You guys have to STOP giving these females attention. Y'all realize this is the whole plan, right? Tune them out.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    You guys have to STOP giving these females attention. Y'all realize this is the whole plan, right? Tune them out.
    Nope. They dont understand.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Wish these ? was fighting to cook and clean the way they fighting to get they ? on.

You're implying women that can cook and clean can't also be cheating lying nymphos. If that were the case, divorce rates would be a lot lower. It's an old callback but "a ? is a ? and we all know/that a ? is a ? with a touch of ? so..." The problem is everyone is focused more on sex than relationships so folks are getting what they want but not learning enough about what they really need so at the very least they don't end up 40 years old, used up with no sound long term prospects.

what the hell is your deal man?
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's in the dictionary. So I disagree.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »

So is sasquatch
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    goldenja wrote: »

So is sasquatch

You're comparing something imaginary to what basically boils down to an adjective.
  • LUClEN
    Options
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    A ? is a noun

Well aware of that. Its definition specifies (describes) what type of woman, hence why I said it pretty much boils down to an adjective. Sasquatches are imaginary, ? ? exist lol, so the comparison is funny to me.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    A ? is a noun

Well aware of that. Its definition specifies (describes) what type of woman, hence why I said it pretty much boils down to an adjective. Sasquatches are imaginary, ? ? exist lol, so the comparison is funny to me.

What makes one qualify though? "Getting around" I would guess. I dont necessarily look at them as that simply because I choose who I deal with. In today's world I think thats all you can do. How many partners makes her a ? ? One person may think they are, someone else may not. Same basic thing with pretty much all labels. So in some ways she actually has points. None of this has anything to do with accepting particular behavior on an individual level though. Its just its their life Im not to big on derogatory labeling myself. Its just, there are more effective means than calling people names. Like avoiding whats not for you. I guess it is what it is though.
  • LUClEN
    edited July 2017
    Options
    A ? is a noun

But that's not because of the dictionary. His logic doesn't work. If being in the dictionary shows that something is real we would have to accept all kinds of mythical stuff.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    A ? is a noun

What makes one qualify though? "Getting around" I would guess. I dont necessarily look at them as that simply because I choose who I deal with. In today's world I think thats all you can do. How many partners makes her a ? ? One person may think they are, someone else may not. Same basic thing with pretty much all labels. So in some ways she actually has points. None of this has anything to do with accepting particular behavior on an individual level though. Its just its their life Im not to big on derogatory labeling myself. Its just, there are more effective means than calling people names. Like avoiding whats not for you. I guess it is what it is though.

All that is up to individual interpretation, fam.

*shrugs*
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    A ? is a noun

All that is up to individual interpretation, fam.

*shrugs*

Yeah basically. Its like I dont disagree on the part of some behavior being unacceptable to deal with. But she has some points to me too... So its like ok I agree with her on the labeling but that doesnt make it acceptable. Thats my take on it anyway like you said.
  • White_Owl_Willie
    White_Owl_Willie Members Posts: 220 ✭✭
    Options
    Tried to watch her segment on one of the recent Everyday Struggle episodes. Just simply couldn't take her serious. Her whole aura is wack as ? .
    Her being thicker then a snicker just isn't enough anymore, and realistically shouldn't have been a big deal in the first place. Something is wrong if your relevant because of the ? that your walls have coated.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    But she has a slutwalk!!!!!!!!!

Lmao...the slutwalk is about women whove been sexually assautled and get called a ? when reporting it

they out here making ? up. who the ? calls a ? victim a ? ? the ? ? I think they just lookin for reasons or ways to eliminate the word so they can ? all they want and nobody bats an eye.

The same people who go the "she was asking for it" or "Well what was she wearing" or "well how many people has she slept with before" route of questioning when a woman says she was sexually assaulted. On the one hand it's good that you're naive about this...on the other it points to you not actually knowing what some women who have been assaulted actually go through. Just ask some women who have been through it...it happens

Then they are stupid. A ? victim, someone you have to physically and sexually assault, is the exact opposite of a ? who will put out for money/gifts or a ? who will put out for self validation/attention/temporary affection. Might as well accuse people who die of hypothermia of suffering heat stroke.

so someone you consider to be a "? " or "? " can't be ? or sexually assaulted? lol
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am inclined to agree with her.

She had the nerve to spin it and say that a woman should be able to express her sexuality without being called names lmao.

A ? is an immoral woman who sleeps around with no regard for their partner. Someone who would decieve their boyfriend/girlfriend that they love them while creeping behind their back and ? other people, sometimes close friends.

How tf is that expressing your sexuality? ? just evil.

That is NOT part of the meaning of it.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    But she has a slutwalk!!!!!!!!!

Lmao...the slutwalk is about women whove been sexually assautled and get called a ? when reporting it

they out here making ? up. who the ? calls a ? victim a ? ? the ? ? I think they just lookin for reasons or ways to eliminate the word so they can ? all they want and nobody bats an eye.

The same people who go the "she was asking for it" or "Well what was she wearing" or "well how many people has she slept with before" route of questioning when a woman says she was sexually assaulted. On the one hand it's good that you're naive about this...on the other it points to you not actually knowing what some women who have been assaulted actually go through. Just ask some women who have been through it...it happens

Then they are stupid. A ? victim, someone you have to physically and sexually assault, is the exact opposite of a ? who will put out for money/gifts or a ? who will put out for self validation/attention/temporary affection. Might as well accuse people who die of hypothermia of suffering heat stroke.

so someone you consider to be a "? " or "? " can't be ? or sexually assaulted? lol

Yes. ? can still say no. Lames get no from promiscuous women every day b.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with Rose 100%.

Unfortunately, we will probably never see a world where people stop shame g women for owning their sexuality.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with Rose 100%.

Unfortunately, we will probably never see a world where people stop shame g women for owning their sexuality.

I bet you a friend zone ass ? you.