Video: Meek Mill Promises To Check DJ Akademiks & Responds To Trick Daddy & Drake…

Options

Comments

• wizv.2
    wizv.2 Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek just one of them ? that shouldn't do interviews

Straight up. Although I agree with what he said about Trick Daddy and the Drake beef, but this ? still tripping over another ? not posting his album??? This dude need to stop getting in his own way. Ak been showing him a ton of love since this album dropped...and this ? is worried a ? IG post. And didn't he ask Ak not to post anything else Meek/DC related?
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Feeling you a real ? and needing to check a ? like Akademics because he didn't post your album is beyond sad.

Lol an he was comin at oschino about oschino mad he didn't put his mixtape up lol meek goofy af I been told ya this he needs lil, Mel an tha real n!ggas rnd him
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    SMH wtf did any of y'all listen2 the interview.....these internet geeks is tryna frame meek wit these false thread titles....1st it was trick ig thuggin ass banned meek from Miami & now this.......cuz anybody that listened to the interview knows meek said he was gonna have a talk with ak not check....& Meek didn't even wanna address the trick ? he only spoke on the ? quickly& kept it real and moved on......& U gotta b a dumb ? if u can't see how meek won the war wit Drake cuz after Twitter fingers drizzy hip hop credibility was shot after #Rico #QuentinMiller....Drake will forever be a popstar while meek is still n his b boy stance rapping his own ? keeping it hip hop! & Meek said he lost popping pills&breaking up wit nikki
  • gee757
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Feeling you a real ? and needing to check a ? like Akademics because he didn't post your album is beyond sad.

quick math

Meek and friends see Quentin Miller and jump him

Meek and friends see on Safaree and jump him

Meek and friends see 50 and they talk it out

Meek and friends speak on Trick and say they should talk it out

How is u saying all that when ya a woodface lover & all that big ? do is jump ? ???? Ya telling Lies!

- qm didn't get jumped he got his jaw tapped by 1 dc hitter for protecting a Canadian culture vulture

-sb didn't get jumped & anybody that watched the video can see sb ? was standing right there but they was shook like sb ? ass only 1 took off & got ? for safaree.

-meek got x gggg-uflop member s rolling wit him right now like TRAV so him & woodface talking it out is no surprise

-meek was n Miami balling like ball playerwhen IG thuggin trick was making threats putting out a no fly zone
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? called Trick a IG Thug

Lawd
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im a thug 2017
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek is a dickrider about that AK ? ; just wanna ride the wave cuz the Migos and Joe Budden did it; if im AK im asking for the fair one asap and see Meek ? up
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek look shook by them haters

that's part of the rap game .....
  • gee757
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Lawd

Yeah damn right cuz meek was n Miami after the no fly zone was put up by the og ig thug trick...lol
  • trendsetta1030
    edited July 2017
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    SMH wtf did any of y'all listen2 the interview.....these internet geeks is tryna frame meek wit these false thread titles....1st it was trick ig thuggin ass banned meek from Miami & now this.......cuz anybody that listened to the interview knows meek said he was gonna have a talk with ak not check....& Meek didn't even wanna address the trick ? he only spoke on the ? quickly& kept it real and moved on......& U gotta b a dumb ? if u can't see how meek won the war wit Drake cuz after Twitter fingers drizzy hip hop credibility was shot after #Rico #QuentinMiller....Drake will forever be a popstar while meek is still n his b boy stance rapping his own ? keeping it hip hop! & Meek said he lost popping pills&breaking up wit nikki

Shizlansky wrote: »

Lawd

Yeah damn right cuz meek was n Miami after the no fly zone was put up by the og ig thug trick...lol

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If i were AK, I would wish meek and the chasers try some dumb ? . I'll fight back but I'm def suing that ? . Akademiks doesn't even claim to be a street guy.
  • gee757
    Options
    Meek didn't even make a threat 2wards ak wtf is y'all listening to???
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    enough is enough! AK needs to stand up and stop letting these rappers play him for a ? .

So basically you want him to get killed

Akademiks ain't doing ? wrong as far as how he presents himself. ? need to stop being a shark in a fishbowl. Everytime you pick on somebody smaller than you, somebody even bigger gonna be looking for you.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If meek was anything like the character he protrays himself to be as a rapper he'd say "i'll check trick daddy and i dont understand bloggers (that dont promote my album HOW COULD YOU! I STARTED BEEF WITH DRAKE AND WALE OVER THAT)"
  • gee757
    Options
    enough is enough! AK needs to stand up and stop letting these rappers play him for a ? .

So basically you want him to get killed

Akademiks ain't doing ? wrong as far as how he presents himself. ? need to stop being a shark in a fishbowl. Everytime you pick on somebody smaller than you, somebody even bigger gonna be looking for you.

There was no threat made & by the way ak was showing wins & Losses love I'm sure it will be just like wat meek said when they see each other they is gonna talk ain't no checking..
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7d0DzxFexA

At 3:29 mark AK responds to Meek

At 15:00 mark AK posts Posts Meek DM's to him.........LOL
  • trendsetta1030
    Options
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Lol at ? getting on Meek for saying he wants to have a talk with AK becuz they've uncoded what he means on their own....boi y'all just be itching for reasons to ? Meek don't y'all I was expecting to hear him saying he was bout to ? Ak the way y'all in here talking smh
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really hate to be that guy siding with Gee but this thread is the type ? I mentioned in W&L thread
    These are facts

He only response is why certain bloggers don't blog his music/album if they about hip hop as a culture and he right. If they taking personal bias outta the equation than every new project from ever hip hop artist should be mentioned when it drops. I'm not talking plastered all over they ? but mentioned, release date, meet and greets etc. If they only doing that for artist they like than they not in it for the culture, they merely fans with a platform. If we know they biased that why should the artist be held to 'respecting' them or even calling them fans of the culture as a whole

As far as Trick goes, he right again. If Trick was a real OG and felt offended he would have got at Meek personally (notably thru Ross). I said the ? ? about Game. Bringing what's supposed to be 'real issue to SM exposes the fact that you only doing it for clicks, likes, and jumping on the '? *** bandwagon*. ? blamed TI for blasting Wayne in public about his comment but cheer when ? go at Meek in public.

At this point I'll admit Meek may never comeback career wise from the stain SM has put on him and it's crazy cause because at the end of the day, he can rap his ass off.

Really just goes to show that....? it.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'll blow my whistle ? !! O lawd trick tripping leave meek alone it's just a boat. All these years now it's a no fly zone... somebody call ross