Video: Meek Mill Promises To Check DJ Akademiks & Responds To Trick Daddy & Drake…

Options
124»

Comments

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    I'll blow my whistle ? !! O lawd trick tripping leave meek alone it's just a boat. All these years now it's a no fly zone... somebody call ross

Yeah trick needs to take his medication & chill out getting all worked up over nothing.... jumpin on ig making a fool of himself wit that no fly zone... when the ? he is banning is n his city the same night balling like a ball player Dion waiter snatching up a bag n that Miami heat repping Philly...

Hangin at clubs in the city with white ppl is not tha same as slidin 2 a club in tha hood… trust trick got them zoes I remember when they extort baby fa a song https://youtube.com/watch?v=7V1bsDZ9RUQ

but game went to south philly tourist spot and got video but not video of max's in the hood.

yea,

i get what you saying.

meek just go by different rules

The chasers was waiting for game ? to show up @ max too beat that ? ass butterfly on his face...lol

Nope they werent....they was sleeping
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im such a boss, im gonna check the internet geek and ignore the street guy that banned me from miami.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    I posted an interview where Meek said he lost the battle now he saying he won? Nonetheless dude got the best album besides 4:44 out this year. Worrying about ? tweeting or @'ing your album is small things.

? , you outta yo gourd. Joey Bad, Kendrick, Vic Mensa, Lito and Trip, and Ross all have better albums. I would say Gibbs too, but his ? is an EP. This is Meek's best album, imo, but it ain't that high up on the album of the year list.

Some of y'all blowing that ? outta proportion.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    I'll blow my whistle ? !! O lawd trick tripping leave meek alone it's just a boat. All these years now it's a no fly zone... somebody call ross

Yeah trick needs to take his medication & chill out getting all worked up over nothing.... jumpin on ig making a fool of himself wit that no fly zone... when the ? he is banning is n his city the same night balling like a ball player Dion waiter snatching up a bag n that Miami heat repping Philly...

Hangin at clubs in the city with white ppl is not tha same as slidin 2 a club in tha hood… trust trick got them zoes I remember when they extort baby fa a song https://youtube.com/watch?v=7V1bsDZ9RUQ

but game went to south philly tourist spot and got video but not video of max's in the hood.

yea,

i get what you saying.

The chasers was waiting for game ? to show up @ max too beat that ? ass butterfly on his face...lol

https://youtu.be/4w_cNu4kLn8

Im such a boss, im gonna check the internet geek and ignore the street guy that banned me from miami.

U need listen to the interview cuz meek never said anything about checking ak the thread title is misleading...
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH wtf did any of y'all listen2 the interview.....these internet geeks is tryna frame meek wit these false thread titles....1st it was trick ig thuggin ass banned meek from Miami & now this.......cuz anybody that listened to the interview knows meek said he was gonna have a talk with ak not check....& Meek didn't even wanna address the trick ? he only spoke on the ? quickly& kept it real and moved on......& U gotta b a dumb ? if u can't see how meek won the war wit Drake cuz after Twitter fingers drizzy hip hop credibility was shot after #Rico #QuentinMiller....Drake will forever be a popstar while meek is still n his b boy stance rapping his own ? keeping it hip hop! & Meek said he lost popping pills&breaking up wit nikki

? shut your fat remedial ass up. This is 100% the facts.

Earlier in the year meek got emotional over Akademiks giving meek hella DC4 promo. Meek didn't like the way ak captioned the photos and didn't like how instagram users were dissing the DC4 snippets Ak posted.

Meek then e-jumped akademiks with the chasers and literally told him to stop posting captions like he was posting. Akademiks who was trying to report meeks snippets to give him free promo said "fine ill stop posting"

Now here we are in July and Akademiks isn't posting Meek ? that much and Meek is mad? ? outta here. Meek and his team did great with Wins and Losses. But this hoe crybaby ? about Akademiks not posting his ? anymore is 100% due to what meek told him to do! Ak stayed promoting meek when major outlets weren't during the drake beef.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7d0DzxFexA
  • gee757
    Options
    SMH wtf did any of y'all listen2 the interview.....these internet geeks is tryna frame meek wit these false thread titles....1st it was trick ig thuggin ass banned meek from Miami & now this.......cuz anybody that listened to the interview knows meek said he was gonna have a talk with ak not check....& Meek didn't even wanna address the trick ? he only spoke on the ? quickly& kept it real and moved on......& U gotta b a dumb ? if u can't see how meek won the war wit Drake cuz after Twitter fingers drizzy hip hop credibility was shot after #Rico #QuentinMiller....Drake will forever be a popstar while meek is still n his b boy stance rapping his own ? keeping it hip hop! & Meek said he lost popping pills&breaking up wit nikki

Earlier in the year meek got emotional over Akademiks giving meek hella DC4 promo. Meek didn't like the way ak captioned the photos and didn't like how instagram users were dissing the DC4 snippets Ak posted.

Meek then e-jumped akademiks with the chasers and literally told him to stop posting captions like he was posting. Akademiks who was trying to report meeks snippets to give him free promo said "fine ill stop posting"

Now here we are in July and Akademiks isn't posting Meek ? that much and Meek is mad? ? outta here. Meek and his team did great with Wins and Losses. But this hoe crybaby ? about Akademiks not posting his ? anymore is 100% due to what meek told him to do! Ak stayed promoting meek when major outlets weren't during the drake beef.

Wtf is u talking about u scary hockey playing cracka???? All I said was meek didn't threaten ak in that interview u def ? listen to the interview or ? ? ...
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yea,

i get what you saying.

Just like you waiting to beat 50, right? Show us those pics of those articles you save and read every hour on the hour like a serial killer stalking a girl for years.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Cliff notes...time stamp something

Weak starts to speak on Akademiks @ 4:20 mark..

He dismisses Trick @ the 9:49 mark..

Then this ? delusionally says he won the entire beef w/ Aubrey @ the 24:06 mark...

BRAH

100 goats for timestamps

That's a 180 from what he said on Hot97 about Drake
  • gee757
    Options

yea,

i get what you saying.

Just like you waiting to beat 50, right? Show us those pics of those articles you save and read every hour on the hour like a serial killer stalking a girl for years.

https://youtu.be/GlHfqZnVkUA
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Wtf is u talking about u scary hockey playing cracka???? All I said was meek didn't threaten ak in that interview u def ? listen to the interview or ? ? ...

You're afraid of education and a decent job. What the ? is your broken series of phrases and poor spelling choices?
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

yea,

i get what you saying.

U need listen to the interview cuz meek never said anything about checking ak the thread title is misleading...

Game was there...chasers werent....case closed...i dont give a ? what dude has to say
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yea,

i get what you saying.

Game was there...chasers werent....case closed...i give a ? what dude has to say

Dc don't be onat side that's obhgg side game knew wat he was doing
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Lmao Ak cold he posted 2 different pictures of the previous week sales and made sure he cropped meek out

20294407_1227591707345924_5919144506918891196_n.jpg?oh=e792beac0e42774c7daf31c61b2503c2&oe=59FE94A4

20429747_1227592024012559_2478945047797169863_n.jpg?oh=f72f159970233e7ceb36744ce4d2bc29&oe=59EC8693

• Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    I posted an interview where Meek said he lost the battle now he saying he won? Nonetheless dude got the best album besides 4:44 out this year. Worrying about ? tweeting or @'ing your album is small things.

? , you outta yo gourd. Joey Bad, Kendrick, Vic Mensa, Lito and Trip, and Ross all have better albums. I would say Gibbs too, but his ? is an EP. This is Meek's best album, imo, but it ain't that high up on the album of the year list.

Some of y'all blowing that ? outta proportion.

I said what o said bro. Though I forgot about Ross joint which is better W/L but here's my top released so far if 2017

4:44

Ross joint

Win and Losses

Joey's joint

There's no way Meek's album is better than Joey's, fam. Absolutely no way. Not if you think soul food is better than a good Philly cheese steak.