The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Options

Comments

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    These Bale rumours ? me off. Of course Bale is a plus for any team but is he really worth it?

At RM he has only played 70% of games due to injury in 4 years. Never played a whole season.

That's at least £100 mil plus 300k wages and he won't play a whole season.

He gets those injuries every season playing in La Liga. Imagine what injuries he'll pick up in the PL??

If RM get Mbappe he will be up for sale so they can pay for him but at 28 yo is he worth it? Not so sure.

Yeah hes had injuries is whole career hasnt he??? Like you say he 28 so his value will only go down once he is sold... Plus he is an explosive player who relies on pace, like Ronny did, but to keep his longevity, like Giggs, he had to evolve into other roles, can Bale do that??? Because age and injuries will creep up on him in the next couple years... Personally I dont think he is value and dont want us to buy him because of that, but really are clubs giving a fck about value atm??? He would be dope whilst he has that explosiveness... He does seem to pop up with goals, plus hes unselfish and doest have a massive ego...

Wasn't Bale a left-back?

Yeah as a kid... But theres no way I think he could drop back into that position...
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    If the reports that city are after mbappe are true, I'd rather they pay big money to get Bale
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Yo, missed the fact that Everton played a Europa league game yesterday.

@bigev240 , how did u guys do?

Same goes to the AC Milan fan (can't remember his name, help me out, @Young_Chitlin )

Baines got the goal. It just shows that we need to get a striker in and a creative midfielder in.
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Renato Sanches - Loan and Sandro lets get it done! Bring in Llorente for 30m not worth that much but it this market....
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's obvious that Swansea is not going to lower the price on Gylfi, so we need to go to the next midfielder on the list.
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Draw for our qualifier is on August 4th if anyone is wondering.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is Eagle Aggy or is this ? new?
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Aggy repped ac milan I think fam
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    PSV lost at home...to a team I cant even remember how to spell lol smh...

Ajax did good business in Nice though...1-1. Le Havre was shook for a min.

FC Utrecht (with Urby Emanuelson, dont know if yall remember him) might actually make it to the EL...
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Aggy repped ac milan I think fam

Yeah that's what I thought
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Neymar to P$G needs to happen and it needs to happen soon. The Sanchez deal should commence soon after.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    Bruh

Emisarios del AC Milan se reunieron en Londres con Jorge Mendes, representante de Cristiano Ronaldo. ¿Podrán pagar su cláusula de salida de CR 7?

Aunque suene una locura, el AC Milan tiene un cierto interés por contar con los servicios del portugués, Cristiano Ronaldo en su plantilla. El representante del Balón de Oro, le dijo al club italiano que CR 7 le costaría aproximadamente 200 millones de euros.

Por lo que apunta Sky Sport, emisarios del AC Milan, Marco Fassone, director ejecutivo, y Massimiliano Mirabelli, director deportivo, se reunieron con Jorge Mendes en Londres para ver la posibilidad de fichar a Cristino Ronaldo (contrato vigente hasta el 2021). El agente del jugador del Real Madrid les afirmó que contar con el portugués le costaría 200 millones de euros, monto que se elevaría por la ficha del jugador a 350 millones de euros.
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    So Ronaldo's agent said AC milano might cop em for 200mill?
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh

Emisarios del AC Milan se reunieron en Londres con Jorge Mendes, representante de Cristiano Ronaldo. ¿Podrán pagar su cláusula de salida de CR 7?

Aunque suene una locura, el AC Milan tiene un cierto interés por contar con los servicios del portugués, Cristiano Ronaldo en su plantilla. El representante del Balón de Oro, le dijo al club italiano que CR 7 le costaría aproximadamente 200 millones de euros.

Por lo que apunta Sky Sport, emisarios del AC Milan, Marco Fassone, director ejecutivo, y Massimiliano Mirabelli, director deportivo, se reunieron con Jorge Mendes en Londres para ver la posibilidad de fichar a Cristino Ronaldo (contrato vigente hasta el 2021). El agente del jugador del Real Madrid les afirmó que contar con el portugués le costaría 200 millones de euros, monto que se elevaría por la ficha del jugador a 350 millones de euros.

Not this year
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alexis is playing with Arsene and Arsenal now....
    27th July:
    Wenger has revealed that both Sanchez and Shkodran Mustafi will return this weekend following their extended breaks.

The pair represented their countries at the Confederations Cup this summer and were given extra time off by Arsenal to recuperate.
    But after their four-week holiday, they are due to return and Wenger said: 'Alexis and Mustafi, their first training session will be on Sunday, the day we play against Sevilla [in the Emirates Cup]. They are practising on the day.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4736350/Sanchez-set-return-Arsenal-training-weekend.html#ixzz4oAHFi5rR

126.png

28th July:
    In-demand Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez claims to be struggling with illness, casting doubt over his return to first team action with the Gunners.
    Arsene Wenger had claimed on Thursday that the Chile international, whose future at the Emirates remains uncertain, would be back training with his team-mates this Sunday.
    But Sanchez has fuelled speculation that he could be out for more time, yet, by claiming he is currently ill.
    42C2FFBB00000578-0-image-a-4_1501224377109.jpg

42C2FFC300000578-0-image-a-5_1501224382410.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4738582/Arsenal-forward-Alexis-Sanchez-laid-ill-dog.html#ixzz4oAINNgrC

Sanchez got his trolling face on fleek!

Troll-Face-psd62868.png
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    Jesus Christ and kdb flexing in Venice beach

https://youtu.be/I3GxDUMqaCk
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    Neymar to P$G needs to happen and it needs to happen soon. The Sanchez deal should commence soon after.

You see him kicking off against semedo in training?

I'm getting behind this deal, it looks like it could actually happen.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    27th July:
    Wenger has revealed that both Sanchez and Shkodran Mustafi will return this weekend following their extended breaks.

The pair represented their countries at the Confederations Cup this summer and were given extra time off by Arsenal to recuperate.
    But after their four-week holiday, they are due to return and Wenger said: 'Alexis and Mustafi, their first training session will be on Sunday, the day we play against Sevilla [in the Emirates Cup]. They are practising on the day.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4736350/Sanchez-set-return-Arsenal-training-weekend.html#ixzz4oAHFi5rR

126.png

28th July:
    In-demand Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez claims to be struggling with illness, casting doubt over his return to first team action with the Gunners.
    Arsene Wenger had claimed on Thursday that the Chile international, whose future at the Emirates remains uncertain, would be back training with his team-mates this Sunday.
    But Sanchez has fuelled speculation that he could be out for more time, yet, by claiming he is currently ill.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4738582/Arsenal-forward-Alexis-Sanchez-laid-ill-dog.html#ixzz4oAINNgrC

Troll-Face-psd62868.png

Mr 'I want to play every single game even when I'm carrying an injury' Sanchez? Just ship this guy out - no one has time for this fuckery any more.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Options
    27th July:

126.png

28th July:

Troll-Face-psd62868.png

Mr 'I want to play every single game even when I'm carrying an injury' Sanchez? Just ship this guy out - no one has time for this fuckery any more.

That was my first thought!

You can't have a reputation for wanting to play every minute of every game for club and country, then when you get called back for club duty you're posting sad faces talking this "sick" ? .

I was cool with Sanchez berating his teammates last season, sulking when subbed/benched and even having final whistle meltdowns.

I argued that it was because he cared and it hurt for the fuckery that was going on especially back to back 5-1 losses to Bayern.

Also everything he was doing Arsenal fans were doing worse, just watch Arsenal Fan TV.

But this antic tells you he ain't down with the cause at all.

Sell him to the highest bidder now! (even if it is City, just make them pay a premium)
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Football fans on a plane:

• toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    27th July:

126.png

28th July:

Troll-Face-psd62868.png

But this antic tells you he ain't down with the cause at all.

Sell him to the highest bidder now! (even if it is City, just make them pay a premium)

U are just figuring this out??????
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Options

not to be a buzz killington, but you should actually pay attention to H&S and emergency procedures each time they are announced regardless how many times you've flown on a plane.

Also what if there's people on the plane that hasn't flown and needed to hear that ? ?
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

not to be a buzz killington, but you should actually pay attention to H&S and emergency procedures each time they are announced regardless how many times you've flown on a plane.

Also what if there's people on the plane that hasn't flown and needed to hear that ? ?

They are so ? up they probably think she is a linesman or ref with all them hand signals lol

At the end of the day though, if a plane is going down Im sure the safety procedure like undoing the seat belt in the correct way and stay calm and going to the exit are irrelevant, Im grabbing the life jacket following everyone to exit or if thats not possible getting my belt on and just praying to jah!!!