purpngold wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Shaq Drops LaVar Ball Diss Track

https://youtu.be/Hwn6RZKuqJs

just some more free publicity for BBB

@Shizlansky

I told you my ? ain't come yet the other day

So what's going on then?

You think he waiting on ppl to order the shoes then have them made???

Lol nah they said they dont ship into oct-nov

But my coulda shipped my shirt!!

You copped for foreal?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »

@Shizlansky

So what's going on then?

You copped for foreal?

Lol wtf ? you think I lie in here?
  • Beta
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

@Shizlansky

So what's going on then?

You copped for foreal?

Lol wtf ? you think I lie in here?

28rh9qr.jpg

Funny thing is as I typed that I knew this gif was gonna be the response lol

I never lied to the people, all my raps is forreal
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I ordered like 3 pair
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maximize profit by buying on bulk.

1 big order....
    1 or 2 months work.
    1 shipment
    ...receive here. Separate here. Send out orders here.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    yo Kasey HIll and Dominique Artis prolly got the two best high school mixtapes

Dude was supposed to be a one and done player but ended up staying all 4 and never developing a shot.
    yo Kasey HIll and Dominique Artis prolly got the two best high school mixtapes

Kasey was super nice. Thought him and Chris Walker had next..

Went to the wrong school.....he was built to run and gun not play in the half court...had he played under someone like Roy Williams he might have been a lottery pick

I don't know about the lottery but definitely a first round pick.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imo Kyrie is like these Wu tang rappers who have forgotten that they were only good as A GROUP.

His resume sans Bron is nothing to remember. Outside of him torturing Brandon Knight, what else to say? NOTHING.
    Hopefully he proves me wrong but him acting like Bron wont get out of the east without him is laughable.

He is very good but he aint Kobe. Him being the main event on a team wont do any good to that team.

EGO IS A ? .
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imo Kyrie is like these Wu tang rappers who have forgotten that they were only good as A GROUP.

His resume sans Bron is nothing to remember. Outside of him torturing Brandon Knight, what else to say? NOTHING.
    Hopefully he proves me wrong but him acting like Bron wont get out of the east without him is laughable.

He is very good but he aint Kobe. Him being the main event on a team wont do any good to that team.

EGO IS A ? .

My ? watch how you speak about Wu Tang... ? , Ghost, Rae, and ODB all have classics records as solo artists..

Kyrie already has a ring and if it wasn't for him they would have lost 3 straight finals.. If he goes to another team and it doesn't work out he's still a champion and a gold medalist.. His career as far as team accomplishments are complete. Now he has a chance to tack on more as the main cog..

Also, who wants to play for Gilbert?.. He's a racist idiot.. And Lebron is leaving next season.. How can one be mad at Kyrie.. He's doing what he's supposed to do here..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was cleaning one of my closets found my Evan Turner Li Ning Turning Point 001

mlg43xg20em3.jpg
  • Beta
    Options
    Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor reiterated on Friday that the team is working on signing forward Andrew Wiggins to a five-year maximum contract extension, saying that those discussions are in the early stages. “First of all, I think he likes it here, we like him, he can get the very best contract from me, better than he can get from anyone else,” Taylor, who also owns the Star Tribune, said in Mankato. “I don’t think we have any trouble of offering him the max anyway.”

Asked about the details of Wiggins’ contract, Taylor said there isn’t much to negotiate, because Wiggins will get a maximum deal in the range of $150 million. “We’re not really negotiating anything like that [money],” Taylor said. “There shouldn’t be any problem.”

If that gets done then so much for a trade for kyrie
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cleveland isn't going to get what they think and it's gonna be a circus atmosphere if they go into Camp with Kyrie.. Melo isn't going to Cleveland so the Knicks ain't getting him.. Miami also said they didn't offer anything for Kyrie.. A lot of posturing but if this is true.. Cleveland will have to bring him back and if they do.. It's gonna be a long ass season and we will have a repeat next off season cuz Lebron is gonna leave and at that point Kyrie will be one year away from his opt out..
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor reiterated on Friday that the team is working on signing forward Andrew Wiggins to a five-year maximum contract extension, saying that those discussions are in the early stages. “First of all, I think he likes it here, we like him, he can get the very best contract from me, better than he can get from anyone else,” Taylor, who also owns the Star Tribune, said in Mankato. “I don’t think we have any trouble of offering him the max anyway.”

Asked about the details of Wiggins’ contract, Taylor said there isn’t much to negotiate, because Wiggins will get a maximum deal in the range of $150 million. “We’re not really negotiating anything like that [money],” Taylor said. “There shouldn’t be any problem.”

That's a corny trade anyway. And how u gone trade Lavine and Wiggins in the same off season..
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shaq gonna sock this ? on ? lol
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If it that's simple it would've been done already. Taylor looking shaky. He knows Wiggins coming home one way or another. They wanna give him the whole bag that's cool.