Colin Kaepernick refuses “to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people”...

Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    eastbay510 wrote: »

And this is a white cac saying this!!!!

The ? is wrong with you vick?!?!

To be fair, whites wouldn't understand where Vick is coming from. The idea of having to conform to white society in order to get by is a foreign concept to them. It ain't like Vick was wrong in saying that Kap cutting his hair would appeal to certain people and the maybe get him back in the league. Vick was wrong in suggesting that was something needed to or should do.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »

They signed an arena league qb over him!

They claim they still looking at him so we will see. I hope they sign him. He's better than Mallet and has more experience.
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you supporting the NFL this season? I mean by watching the games
  • dnyce215
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    dnyce215 wrote: »

Yes these ? will, even after all the owners proved they have a ? mentality and a plantation owners mindset

I'm not as interested as I was in the past for this season to be honest. I don't even want to support the NFL until Kaep gets an NFL gig
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.upi.com/Sports_News/2017/07/20/Michael-Vick-apologizes-for-Colin-Kaepernick-comments/2301500576831/
    Michael Vick apologizes for Colin Kaepernick comments

Michael Vick apologized for saying earlier this week that quarterback Colin Kaepernick should cut his hair in a bid to alter his image.

Appearing on "The Dan Patrick Show" on Thursday, Vick said he was "truly sorry" for the comments he made two days prior during an appearance on FS1's "Speak For Yourself."

"At the end of the day, what I said, I should have never said. I think it was taken out of context in regards to what I was trying to convey, but I only want to help Kaepernick," Vick said Thursday. "I'm not a general manager, I'm not the guy who makes the decisions on getting him signed, and I'm truly sorry for what I said. I think I should have used a better choice of words.

"Obviously his afro has nothing to do with him being signed and I wasn't trying to relay that message. It was more so about helping him at the end of the day. In all my interviews, all I have ever tried to do is help him and talk positive."

Vick tweeted a clarification of his comments on Wednesday before electing to take a more personal route the following day.

Kaepernick also took to Twitter in his response to the former NFL quarterback. The 29-year-old tweeted out a definition of Stockholm syndrome, where the victim comes to identify with and bond with their kidnappers.

Kaepernick made headlines in 2016 when he kneeled during the national anthem to protest injustices against African Americans and minorities around the United States. It has now been over four months since the former starter became a free agent.

Commissioner Roger Goodell has disputed claims teams are ostracizing Kaepernick.

Kaepernick, who opted out of his contract with the San Francisco 49ers in March, visited with the Seattle Seahawks in May. The Seahawks ended up signing backup quarterback Austin Davis on June 5, closing out any possibility of Kaepernick joining the team.

Kaepernick passed for 2,241 yards with 16 touchdowns and four interceptions while fumbling a career-worst seven times with the 49ers last season. He also ran for 468 yards and two touchdowns.

In six NFL seasons, Kaepernick has passed for 12,271 yards with 72 touchdowns and 30 interceptions, adding another 2,300 yards and 13 touchdowns on the ground.

Kaepernick started the 2016 campaign as the 49ers' backup behind Blaine Gabbert before taking over as the starter on Oct. 16.

Vick is from my city. That ? ? me off for him to do that.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet if eli took a knee for justine damon things would be different
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFL........? Fallin Line

? the nfl cuh!
  • dnyce215
    Options
    http://presnapreads.com/2017/07/30/colin-kaepernick-is-better-than-joe-flacco/

Read this link, I'm a Ravens fan and Cian speaks the truth how Kaep is better than Flacco
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Read this link, I'm a Ravens fan and Cian speaks the truth how Kaep is better than Flacco

Kap is 3-16 as a starter the last 2 seasons. Dude's garbage now and not better than Flacco. People actin like RGKnee can't find a team either.
  • ThaNubianGod
    Options

Kap is 3-16 as a starter the last 2 seasons. Dude's garbage now and not better than Flacco. People actin like RGKnee can't find a team either.

This coming from a 49er fan who watches all of their games.

That whole team has been terrible for a few years now.

Looking at Kap's record and ignoring what he had to work with isn't telling the whole story.

And even with that he threw 16 touchdowns and 4 interceptions last year. Nobody's saying put him in the hall of fame but that should be good enough to get you on a team.

The only reason he's not signed is because of his protest not his ability to play.

Kap was about to get cut before he started protesting, If anything, it kept him on a roster much longer. Dude was still 3-16 as a starter the last 2 seasons and that 16 tds, 4 ints is all garbage time ? . He has no job for the same reason RGKnee doesn't have one. The QB position is fickle as hell.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Looking at Kap's record and ignoring what he had to work with isn't telling the whole story.

And even with that he threw 16 touchdowns and 4 interceptions last year. Nobody's saying put him in the hall of fame but that should be good enough to get you on a team.

The only reason he's not signed is because of his protest not his ability to play.

Kap was about to get cut before he started protesting, If anything, it kept him on a roster much longer. Dude was still 3-16 as a starter the last 2 seasons and that 16 tds, 4 ints is all garbage time ? . He has no job for the same reason RGKnee doesn't have one. The QB position is fickle as hell.

Well why does all them other ? QBs has a job when they can't even put up numbers in garbage time and have a worst record than Kap.

Ima need facts
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Typical cac response, but ive always thought u were one anyway so im not suprised, and rg3 is made of ? glass thats why nobody wants to ? wit him..but he was still on the browns last season...and worked out for the chargers recently as well...still more interest than kap is getting from teams, so your point is ? , ? outta here whiteboy
  • ThaNubianGod
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Well why does all them other ? QBs has a job when they can't even put up numbers in garbage time and have a worst record than Kap.

Ima need facts

So we actin like Tebow isn't hitting baseballs in Single A now? or that Matt Leinart is commentating? Manziel is getting lit at some Texas bar & grill?

Never like Kap's arm. All this crying over him makes me like dude even less. If he could throw, he would have a job. But he's a shell of what he was a few years ago.

Point blank none of you would want Kap as your team's QB. You just like the idea of him being on "a team".
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Ima need facts

So we actin like Tebow isn't hitting baseballs in Single A now? or that Matt Leinart is commentating? Manziel is getting lit at some Texas bar & grill?

Never like Kap's arm. All this crying over him makes me like dude even less. If he could throw, he would have a job. But he's a shell of what he was a few years ago.

Point blank none of you would want Kap as your team's QB. You just like the idea of him being on "a team".

Tebow wish he could throw 16 TDs in half a season
    But I see your ? didn't drop ONE single FACT

You're dismissed
  • ThaNubianGod
    Options

Blake Bortles got a starting gig bruh

Jaguars stay makin dumb roster moves since they came into the the league
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

Yes these ? will, even after all the owners proved they have a ? mentality and a plantation owners mindset

@stew uh oh...u gona ask him