2017 NBA Off Season Thread: Draft & Free Agency & Summer League

Options

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Tommy bilfiger

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=chYLDZ0jUic
    Just a pro am game but damn. Looks like he's a legit 6'10 maybe even taller. Doncic ain't touching this cat.

Porter the real deal.I've watched plenty of footage and plan on watching him at missouri.He's like a poor mans durant can shoot like a mf.I like doncic too, he's thoro & I'm not big on euros they're always over hyped.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Tommy bilfiger

Just a pro am game but damn. Looks like he's a legit 6'10 maybe even taller. Doncic ain't touching this cat.

Porter the real deal.I've watched plenty of footage and plan on watching him at missouri.He's like a poor mans durant can shoot like a mf.I like doncic too, he's thoro & I'm not big on euros they're always over hyped.

them 2 and bamba are the top 3 picks in the draft next year as of right now. I can't see porter not being the #1.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    @Tommy bilfiger

them 2 and bamba are the top 3 picks in the draft next year as of right now. I can't see porter not being the #1.

Deandre Ayton too.Bamba gonna be a defensive beast,duke gonna be a problem defensively for real
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Bulls have essentially cleared the decks for the future. By trading Jimmy Butler and officially hitting the reset button on the Tom Thibodeau era, Chicago has only about $23 million in guaranteed contracts in 2018 and another $16.4 million in non-guaranteed money. Zach LaVine has a free agent cap hold at nearly $10 million, but the expectation here is they'll wait on extension talks until they see his recovery from a torn ACL. That would be the smart move.

RJ barrett reclassified for 2018 so he'll be in the '19 draft,Still waiting on what happens with bagley III.

What a time to be alive,tank the next 2 seasons and draft 2 franchise cornerstones to go with lavine(who'll be 25) and still have max dough to bring Anthony Davis home.Bulls will run the east in 4-5 years Quote it.

Chill out.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    I respect lebrons work ethic

He does ? ?

But cmon...steph talking ? ?

An kyrie...he need a chill button.

Ain't a good look.

Y'all need to see this on some unbiased ? .

Lebron and the cavs were talking ? last year when they lucked up and won.

Besides i think people are reaching as usual

Yet u ignore that was a response to golden st talking ? the day before.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dk if its been posted, Jerseys for upcoming season.

https://youtu.be/a1GyPp-yaww
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Bulls have essentially cleared the decks for the future. By trading Jimmy Butler and officially hitting the reset button on the Tom Thibodeau era, Chicago has only about $23 million in guaranteed contracts in 2018 and another $16.4 million in non-guaranteed money. Zach LaVine has a free agent cap hold at nearly $10 million, but the expectation here is they'll wait on extension talks until they see his recovery from a torn ACL. That would be the smart move.

RJ barrett reclassified for 2018 so he'll be in the '19 draft,Still waiting on what happens with bagley III.

What a time to be alive,tank the next 2 seasons and draft 2 franchise cornerstones to go with lavine(who'll be 25) and still have max dough to bring Anthony Davis home.Bulls will run the east in 4-5 years Quote it.

Leave my soul alone ? .
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »

I thought those were fan designs. Those have been finalized?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Those aren't real they were just one of begleys concepts that he passed off to nike. Not the official. Plus each team only has 4 jerseys this year.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Those aren't real they were just one of begleys concepts that he passed off to nike. Not the official. Plus each team only has 4 jerseys this year.

Some of them hoes fire..they need to take notice
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    @Tommy bilfiger

Bamba has great measurables but he's extremely raw. I can see him slipping a bit. Ayton is the better prospect imo. More skilled higher BBIQ and while he's not quite as long as Bamba he's still got elite length with a 7'5 wingspan. I think Ayton can make a push for that top spot
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Beta you ghostwritin or naw. I laughed at "don't @ me"

? where you think I got it from? Lol

Twitter
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah....they can keep that new ? for N.O.

Pels aint the Saints they need to scrap that black and gold ? , and take their rightful colorways back from Utah

I'll take the white/gold and navy/gold/red they already had if nothing else

one good thing I saw on everybody was no sleeves....? had to be dealt with
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

Pels aint the Saints they need to scrap that black and gold ? , and take their rightful colorways back from Utah

Them ? looked like leather shorts that ? in Dallas used to wear.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I hoped that ? was a joke. That black and gold is horrible.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    beta impressed by a ? who get paid millions of dollars to stay in shape

what a time

Lol good one

Just posting content. Nothing more, nothing less
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

I hoped that ? was a joke. That black and gold is horrible.

nah man...that black and gold is legit

think of all the Pittsburgh franchises all have the same color...that ? is dope af
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they can have their bumble bee ?

I aint no damn Saint....you gotta understand being from here and seeing that ? everywhere ALLL the time....might as well put a fleur de lis big af on the front....im tired of that ?

you either gone be hot af or look like you ready for the Make em say Ughh 2 video shoot

Louisiana got too much culture and atmosphere to be stuck on them colors....like I said the Jazz got all the colors N.O. should really have, cuz thats where they're from

I made some kicks on 2K to go with that Pride uni....called them ? "Parti Gras"
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i can ? with Parti Gras tho...

but lets not derail the thread

we'll add this to the agenda for the next caw boys meeting