Legend Or No?: Fabolous

Options

Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No (The ? Said Shoeicide)
    Curren$y a regional legend and a veteran, but he ain't a legend in the traditional sense
  • Trilliam H. Impala
    Trilliam H. Impala Members Posts: 91 ✭✭
    Options
    ? plz *Jay z laugh*

MEMEphis Bleek aka Flabolous aka Sporty Spice aka the meme bar vending machine aka Selfie Fiasco aka IG Cool J aka Ghostface Filter aka one half of the group 8 Ball & MCM aka MC Lyke aka Paul "Facebook" Wall aka Litty Minaj aka leader of the Trendchasers aka Silver Surfer the cosmic wave rider of rap ain't even in the same universe as the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior the ? MC Jayhova *Jay-Z laugh*

? aint even dropped a good album in his life & still living off the charity the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior the ? MC Jayhova showed him by giving up the Make U Better beat plus Hov destroyed him whenever they collabed *Jay-Z laugh*

Nas lost *Jay-Z laugh*
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Fab cool but no Legend. i kinda see him ranked in a C class

A class: Rakim,Kane,Jay,Nas,Big,LL etc.
    B class: ? ,Kiss,Cam,Pun etc
    C Class: Fab
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm cool with Fab getting blown out..still entertained
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Fab could go to the hall of fame, but he's not a legend.

This ? called fab T Mac

Fab more like Cuttino Mobley

Noooooooo.
  • Beta
    Options
    Fab gave us freck billionaire and this the thanks he gets?
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    :scream:If Fab ain't legendary then L.L. ain't either. Both of them made songs for the ladies, but still knew how to spit! I don't care how you girls feel about Loso. She is legendary to me!

@Beta like em dimwitted
    :scream:If Fab ain't legendary then L.L. ain't either. Both of them made songs for the ladies, but still knew how to spit! I don't care how you girls feel about Loso. She is legendary to me!

@Beta like em dimwitted

Homie gotta put a leash on that

:open_mouth::bawling::angry:

@Beta, get into how these girls feel about me gotdamnit! Every time I give the girls a little light light on the culture, they become all emotional and ? . Barking at me like I did something personal to them......
    But catch what's about to happen, since the girls want to feel it on my time....

Pause

I'm not trying to feel ? . I'm just like, we get it. You're here. But all that extra ? , tone it down.

@Beta like em dimwitted

@Beta like em dimwitted

@Beta, get into how these girls feel about me gotdamnit! Every time I give the girls a little light light on the culture, they become all emotional and ? . Barking at me like I did something personal to them......
    But catch what's about to happen, since the girls want to feel it on my time....

this right here is a bonafide man no female is that extra online

and if she is a female she probably look like Nell Carter

@Beta like em dimwitted

@Beta like em dimwitted

This a sassy dude

...and yet my 'Nell Carter' looking ass still have you girls fiending for me; like my name is Tina.
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Baby, I'm a narcotic to these terry cloth ass girls! They seriously don't want to force my finger tips; no shade!
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    He put in enough work over those mobb deep and Wu Tang beats to be thorough in the 16 bars catagory, has a hit wit Nate Dogg on the hook so yall can't play him like y'all did Royce. Plus Keeping it Gangsta, Breath, and all the mixtape classics should be sufficient.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    Too nice on the mic. Consistent bars for 15 years
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    He put in enough work over those mobb deep and Wu Tang beats to be thorough in the 16 bars catagory, has a hit wit Nate Dogg on the hook so yall can't play him like y'all did Royce. Plus Keeping it Gangsta, Breath, and all the mixtape classics should be sufficient.

Pharoahe Monch had a hit w/ Nate on the hook also and he way better than Fab, but he ain't a legend either.

• DR. JEK
    Options
    Yes
    DR. JEK wrote: »

Pharoahe Monch had a hit w/ Nate on the hook also and he way better than Fab, but he ain't a legend either.

Well you may be preaching to the wrong choir because Pharoahe should be in my opinion also a legend.
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Yes
    Fab cool but no Legend. i kinda see him ranked in a C class

A class: Rakim,Kane,Jay,Nas,Big,LL etc.
    B class: ? ,Kiss,Cam,Pun etc
    C Class: Fab

Lol @ Fab being ranked in the C class when he's either held his on or could hold his own wit all four in the B category. Well maybe minus Pun but you telling me he ain't on kiss ? and Cam level? Bar wise? Wow
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah. He lacks that one memorable album or even a song. Craig Mac is a legend. Flava in Ya Ear remix still popular. His debut album was also better than any Fab album. Fab will always been known as a mixtape rapper like Budden. They like And 1 mixtape players when A.I., Bron, Steph and Kobe are NBA players.
  • Beta
    Options
    Craig Mack aint no legend.

Also Skip To My lou is a legend
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    LOL Mac a legend before Fab. He had an influential sound back then. You too young to remember. Flava Ya Ear had more impact than Fab's entire career. Mac launched Bad Boy. That's legendary.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    If Fab a legend, Rick Ross a legend. They on the same level.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Beta like em dimwitted

@Beta like em dimwitted

Pause

I'm not trying to feel ? . I'm just like, we get it. You're here. But all that extra ? , tone it down.

@Beta like em dimwitted

@Beta like em dimwitted

this right here is a bonafide man no female is that extra online

and if she is a female she probably look like Nell Carter

@Beta like em dimwitted

@Beta like em dimwitted

This a sassy dude

...and yet my 'Nell Carter' looking ass still have you girls fiending for me; like my name is Tina.

I haven't said anything to you or about you...
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    Of course fab a legend ? is y'all talking bout ppl really think that's how u spell fabulous
  • KingLuciano
    KingLuciano Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    I think ghetto put in enough work, his mixtapes are far better than his albums. If we can count his mixtapes in his discography, I say he's earned legend status.