Insecure (Season 2) HBO.

Options

Comments

• Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    And I wanna thank my Lord and savior Jesus Christ for Tasha and all of her naked glory. Amen.

Shout out to @_Goldie_ via the BlackWeb forum
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

*Insert Yaasssssssss button* lol

lcsha8gb735t.gif
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    And I wanna thank my Lord and savior Jesus Christ for Tasha and all of her naked glory. Amen.

Shout out to @_Goldie_ via the BlackWeb forum
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

*Insert Yaasssssssss button* lol

lcsha8gb735t.gif

? , you know damn well it was a joke lol
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    I just realized who yall meant by dj yella. I was like when he get on the show? But cs he's hilarious
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Good ep. Lawrence going through it. Know he ain't ready for no relationship and that Tasha is lowkey annoying but he don't wana let her down....

I need issa's Harriet tubman hoodie and last poets sweater.

Molly is a true friend. She gon leave that firm.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Good ep. Lawrence going through it. Know he ain't ready for no relationship and that Tasha is lowkey annoying but he don't wana let her down....

No love for the ? shirt?
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

No love for the ? shirt?

Nah I must have missed that one
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

No love for the ? shirt?

Nah I must have missed that one

kfqqby22v61d.png
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Tasha>>>>>>>>>>>>>Issa in all aspects

To us, yeah...but not to Lawrence...she got everything, but she ain't Issa.. That history a mf
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Lawrence is self sabotaging cause he knows he doesn't belong with Tasha.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man i was hoping the season would leak online after this HBO hack

Insecure & Ballers were named as 2 shows that the seasons were stolen
  • AP21
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    I think Lawrence is self sabotaging cause he knows he doesn't belong with Tasha.

how you came to this conclusion?
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

"Belong" is a strong word, but it's clear, at least to me, that he don't want nothing serious with Tasha. It's just that she presses the issue and he doesn't wana make her feel bad cuz she didn't do anything to him, so he goes along with it.
  • Kat
    Options

It's not scientific fact, just my opinion on it. Are they even committed to each other? They why would he feel the need to confess when he technically didn't do anything wrong? They just started ? .
  • AP21
    Options

It's not scientific fact, just my opinion on it. Are they even committed to each other? They why would he feel the need to confess when he technically didn't do anything wrong? They just started ? .

1) relax, i was accusing you of speaking anything factual. I just asked how you came to that conclusion which you explained

2) you arent the first female that has expressed the sentiments regarding lawrence and tasha. This chick i work with got legit upset that he is dealing with her. I mean, yea, he dont have to explain anything to her, but thats the beauty of it. He didnt take away her options which, in any jumpoff situation, thats how it should be. Now, i personally think he feeling her and to his point in the convo he had with DJ Yella, they were both just having fun, but i think dude actually like Tasha, b/c if she was just a ? , then he coulda just dipped and kept it moving.
  • Kat
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Meanwhile, I really love the show. Just goes to prove what can be accomplished when people are given a proper budget and a mainstream platform. Acting, writing, directing, production..it's all on point.

There is some "all lives matter" scent to this post but i just cant prove it yet...

ezgif%20com-resize_1448897448.gif

She meant "Meanwhile, I really love the show. Just goes to prove what can be accomplished when YOU PEOPLE are given a proper budget and a mainstream platform. Acting, writing, directing, production..it's all on point."

Lol..I obviously meant black people. No offense intended, but you know how it goes.
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Issa only tripping on Lawrence because they just broke up...she gone move on eventually and be cool. Lawrence gone rock with Tasha and be cool too....

I just hope that we get to keep seeing Tasha...so I need Lawrence and Issa to at least be friends enough to keep him on the show..
  • Kat
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Tasha gotta go..did y'all see how something was clearly on his mind as he flat out said as much and she just cut him off to talk about the BBQ at her mama's house?

It's crazy how it seems how dudes base their ENTIRE opinion on a situation on some ass and ? . Smdh.