Comments

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I have always taught him respect for women

Af I'm not 100% on how serious he is with them

I just don't want him to think it's ok to play women

And @playmaker88 ? blessed me with a son cause he knew I couldn't handle situations like this if I had a daughter

Word to the Charmichael Show

if you feel a way, tell him.

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure my son is talking/dating/whatever with 3 different girls who do not know about each other and probably think they are the only one

Soooo It's really none of my business

But

I'm just having a hard time not saying anything to him

I'd sit n talk w my boy. If he's talkin, whatever. But dating, nah. Have more respect than that. Don't do ppl ? and don't get caught up in ? .

First I would do what @Stew said. Let him get caught. You learn more from getting burned then anything else.

Then I would hit him with the best line since "It's me not you."

"I am not seriously dating no one right now, I am just looking for a friend." That line is gold standard.
    1. I am not lying to you.
    2. I am telling you what I want.
    3. If you catch feeling..........I told you from the jump.

Women cant take it. They will take it as a challenge. And when they start to catch feeling. "I told you, I just want to be friends."

But this line comes with a warning.............................Don't get friend zoned. This line has to be drop when you know being friend zoned will not be the outcome.

tenor.gif
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm pretty sure my son is talking/dating/whatever with 3 different girls who do not know about each other and probably think they are the only one

But

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/526449/the-playas-lounge-2-0#latest

Tell him to drop his stories here
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But

Let him cook.... but if you call him and this playing In the background https://youtu.be/awMIbA34MT8 just tel him to strap up and you love him
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Westie wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »

But

I'd sit n talk w my boy. If he's talkin, whatever. But dating, nah. Have more respect than that. Don't do ppl ? and don't get caught up in ? .

First I would do what @Stew said. Let him get caught. You learn more from getting burned then anything else.

"I am not seriously dating no one right now, I am just looking for a friend." That line is gold standard.

Women cant take it. They will take it as a challenge. And when they start to catch feeling. "I told you, I just want to be friends."

But this line comes with a warning.............................Don't get friend zoned. This line has to be drop when you know being friend zoned will not be the outcome.

tenor.gif

What is the point of this advice? If he's already got a bunch of little girlfriends it's not like he has a problem getting girls. Does running game on Young girls save you guys problems?

It's all good until some girl breaks in your house and finds another woman's bra, huh @Stew ?

Is it running game if what is said is absolutely true (as far as telling someone that you don't want to date or anything serious)?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

But

tenor.gif

What is the point of this advice? If he's already got a bunch of little girlfriends it's not like he has a problem getting girls. Does running game on Young girls save you guys problems?

It's all good until some girl breaks in your house and finds another woman's bra, huh @Stew ?

Lmaoooo

I didn't have any game when I was his age and I definitely wasnt talkin to 3 women at once so imma stay outta that one. I understand the repercussions of my Scumbag ways now and built to be ok with it, most probably arent.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

But

tenor.gif

Is it running game if what is said is absolutely true (as far as telling someone that you don't want to date or anything serious)?

he didn't say it as serious advice though he said it because
    Women cant take it. They will take it as a challenge.

if it was like always be honest about your intentions that would be different. That's not what he said.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

lol @ the background music.
  • deadeye
    Options

But

va96wvqqrdpq.gif
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when I was young I'd only date 1 girl at a time, but I was honest with them that they were only allotted 3 months max of exclusivity
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ate that ?

713c1a9bg8kr.png
  • caddo man
    Options

But

tenor.gif

if it was like always be honest about your intentions that would be different. That's not what he said.
    What is not honest about what I said? What you said proves that I was forthright and the women still projected their intentions upon me.
    I am not here to read your mind. I told you from the jump. "I am not seriously dating no one right now, I am just looking for a friend."
    Now how they take it does vary but I am covered.
    If a person tells you they want to be just a friend and your definition of friendship is different. Who is at fault?
    Not me I told you from the jump. "I am not seriously dating no one right now, I am just looking for a friend."
    What is not covered in that statement?
    Are you not a grown up that cant make their own decisions at this point?
    Not one girl ever asked me to elaborate. Some took it as a friend with no benefits. Most took it as a friend with benefits. All of them made a adult decision.

I am going to tell my daughter to use the same line. And when she needs to, She will use the same "I told you, I just want to be friends."
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I had a burger earlier with crackers as the bun it was good as hell
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I didn't know Russia had summer. It seems like its cold all the time over there.
  • deadeye
    edited August 2017
    Options

But

tenor.gif

What is not honest about what I said? What you said proves that I was forthright and the women still projected their intentions upon me.
    I am not here to read your mind. I told you from the jump. "I am not seriously dating no one right now, I am just looking for a friend."
    If a person tells you they want to be just a friend and your definition of friendship is different. Who is at fault?
    Not me I told you from the jump. "I am not seriously dating no one right now, I am just looking for a friend."
    Not one girl ever asked me to elaborate. Some took it as a friend with no benefits. Most took it as a friend with benefits. All of them made a adult decision.

I am going to tell my daughter to use the same line. And when she needs to, She will use the same "I told you, I just want to be friends."

Funny thing is, all that sounds well and good..........but it's still not gonna stop women from acting out if things don't go their way.

So, you're not really "covered" at all since most women act on emotion..........not logic and reason.

Think about it, how many times have you told a chick the same thing that you posted and they still caught feelings?

Basically, regardless of what you say or do or what ground rules you try to establish............there's a reason why:

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

"Take from that what you will." - @AP21
  • caddo man
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

But

tenor.gif

Funny thing is, all that sounds well and good..........but it's still not gonna stop women from acting out if things don't go their way.

So, you're not really "covered" at all since most women act on emotion..........not logic and reason.

Think about it, how many times have you told a chick the same thing that you posted and they still caught feelings?

Basically, regardless of what you say or do or what ground rules you try to establish............there's a reason why:

? with a crazy chick is a whole different story and I have alot of them.
    Crazy is, what crazy does. If you are ? with a crazy broad. Nothing you say to her matters, like you said.
    But crazy women are the extreme. Like women ? with a crazy man. The signs are there. If you go down that road. That is on you. But that goes with the original advice.
    First I would do what Stew said. Let him get caught. You learn more from getting burned then anything else.

My thing is a adult single woman. If I tell you I just want to be friends but you take that in another direction. I correct you by reiterating the point. And you still go your way. Who is at fault here?

I never had a problem. I don't have one scenario where it back fired because I told them the truth from the beginning. I told my wife the same exact thing. When she wanted to take it to the next level. We discussed it.

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Ummm FYI he's 19 and not mature enough to sit a woman down and say stuff like that
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 M's in my bank account, in my bank account
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

But

tenor.gif

? with a crazy chick is a whole different story and I have alot of them.
    Crazy is, what crazy does. If you are ? with a crazy broad. Nothing you say to her matters, like you said.
    But crazy women are the extreme. Like women ? with a crazy man. The signs are there. If you go down that road. That is on you. But that goes with the original advice.
    First I would do what Stew said. Let him get caught. You learn more from getting burned then anything else.

My thing is a adult single woman. If I tell you I just want to be friends but you take that in another direction. I correct you by reiterating the point. And you still go your way. Who is at fault here?

I never had a problem. I don't have one scenario where it back fired because I told them the truth from the beginning. I told my wife the same exact thing. When she wanted to take it to the next level. We discussed it.

it really doesn't matter who's at fault if the result is somebody trying to stab you anyway. None of what you said saves you from drama. it's also teaching your son how to have ? buddies. Is that the goal?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    I got 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 M's in my bank account, in my bank account

Lol now AP lemme ask you....

Truehoop podcast or nah?