2017 NBA Off Season Thread: Draft & Free Agency & Summer League

Options

Comments

• NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Way too much talk about the irrelevant new orleans hornets.

By 2025 the team will be moved to seattle

If Anthony Davis ever leaces...it may be a wrap. Not even hating.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »

Yeah i think the pelicans is one team that nobody would care if they were gone. Well..there's the raptors but they fill a need internationally
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Yeah i think the pelicans is one team that nobody would care if they were gone. Well..there's the raptors but they fill a need internationally

Go find help Olynyk find a shotgun home in Liberty City since you in real estate.
  • Beta
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

Go find help Olynyk find a shotgun home in Liberty City since you in real estate.

That's not until 2018 but lol relaxx man

Yo y'all not bringing Cunningham or montienuas back?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? secretly Pelicans fans in here.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aight ? it lets ONLY talk about playoff teams and fake drama

ya'll think Kyrie's jersey sales are up or down right now?

what y'all think its gone be to take the warriors down? egos? money? injuries? kardashians?

Does Lebron have any real friends? like everybody respects him on the court but does anybody actually like the guy?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This season will be full of surprises.

Nobody talks about the Nurkic Blazers, the surging Nuggets, the Bucks.

That Westbrook - George combo has all reasons to be feared.

The Wolves are to be taken seriously.

Aaaan the Heat were kicking ass before Waiters got injured.

The war in the west will start at the very begining of the season imo. Aint no time to garbage some games that ? is too packed.

The Heat are the only players who can upset the Cavs imo.

giphy.gif

These ? got sooo hot that Spoelstra wa nominated for coach of the year. This aint no coincidence. A NON PLAYOFF TEAM!!

Imo the cavs got shook to the point that they were 'dumping' games just to confront them in the WCF.

Lol they were dumping games to confront them in the wcf.Polish that english kid

Merci bruh
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    A group of insecure battered ? who root for a non playoff team are gonna press me all season

:/

This is how you operated and percolated last season rooting your heart out for James Johnson to carry yall to the 9th seed

2lwbq08xrljc.gif

Im not a Heat fan but noone cant say ? to them especially James Johnson. ? was true to his craft bruh. To be honest.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    It looks like yall dont take time to apprciate what you got. The second part of the season of the HEAT was REALLY GOOD.

If they keep up the core of the team and add some pieces they are going to the playoff.
    AND THEY WILL BE A PROBLEM.

We aint talking about the sixers. These ? spanked the cavs , the warriors. They were on a dangerous streak until Waiters got hurt.

Come on Cheap seats.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    It looks like yall dont take time to apprciate what you got. The second part of the season of the HEAT was REALLY GOOD.

If they keep up the core of the team and add some pieces they are going to the playoff.
    AND THEY WILL BE A PROBLEM.

We aint talking about the sixers. These ? spanked the cavs , the warriors. They were on a dangerous streak until Waiters got hurt.

Come on Cheap seats.

Bruh, stop it.

Ima keep it real, I respect the heat for what they did, them dudes played hard each game and maxex out their potential. Props goes to the players, spoelstra and riley for the culture they got in place that has them play that hard each game.

But end of the day, this is the NBA and talent trumps all and they dont have the talent to make any real noise. Their ceiling is 2nd round of the playoffs, and thats if they out their potential again, and even more cause the east is so weak.

2nd round is cool for sure, but in the east this year? Making the 2nd round aint really mean you making any noise.

What im trying to say is, the heat aint no threat to any team thats trully competing.
  • caddo man
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    aight ? it lets ONLY talk about playoff teams and fake drama

ya'll think Kyrie's jersey sales are up or down right now?

what y'all think its gone be to take the warriors down? egos? money? injuries? kardashians?

Does Lebron have any real friends? like everybody respects him on the court but does anybody actually like the guy?

I got one better Lets about talk about free agents dreams that are 3 years from now.

Blake Griffin going back home to OKC and Rondo is going to move the Bucks to Louisville so he can play back home.

Since no one can lock him in his house D. Jordan will move to Dallas.
  • caddo man
    Options
    Off my Pelicans.............................................

The Houston Rockets selling is big news. Beyonce wants to buy a share but I didnt realize that Jayz did not still own his share of the Nets.

I was hoping another black player would step up.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah cause the Hornets are already gone.

So lets talk about those world Champion Pistons. They competing for the Plywood trophy this year. right?

I put hornets for a reason cuz yall are ? irrelevant

And the Piston are relevant? Let me call Joe and tell him.
    C4_xoOIVMAQX0PX.jpg

Last I checked they are rebuilding in the East..................IN THE EAST!
    Maybe yall need a owner with some drive like Cuban.
    We're rebuilding. Right? There's no question about it. If we were in the East, we would not be rebuilding. We'd be handling things completely different. I think I'm going to kidnap [Commissioner] Adam Silver and not let him out until he moves us to the Eastern Conference.

Real talk you think the Piston can take another throw away contract this year. They can put Asik next to Reggie Jackson. Both of them mfer may need a kidney transplant.
    CTzhgYDUkAAQXuu.jpg

the pelicans have no history thus irrelevant.

pistons make nearly half the revenue the pelicans have based off bad boys merchandise.

pistons and the new orleans seattle supersonics both competing for the plywood trophy anyways

• NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

? you man

"well there's the raptors" you didnt need to include that ?

tired of ? disrespect on my squad and this is coming from a two-team loving stan-of-Brick-Wall ass ? too smh
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    John Wall mentions ain't necessary b, compose yourself
  • Beta
    Options
    Lol this guy disgruntled as ?

It's true fam nobody cares about the raptors outside of Canada. It's alright man no need to get mad at me for reporting the news
  • NoCanadiansEH
    Options

It's true fam nobody cares about the raptors outside of Canada. It's alright man no need to get mad at me for reporting the news

do you speak for all of US?

No?

so FOH then ? no one asked for your opinion anyways you the only one ? on us constantly in here
  • Beta
    Options

No?

so FOH then ? no one asked for your opinion anyways you the only one ? on us constantly in here

? your wack franchise B

Only Europeans and Africans and doughy money hungry point guards wanna play there
  • Beta
    Options
    Going to the raptors is like going to koch records
  • NoCanadiansEH
    Options

No?

? your wack franchise B

Only Europeans and Africans and doughy money hungry point guards wanna play there

lol at you calling us a wack franchise when you stan the wizards who org is trash and the heat..do i even need to explain how badly the heat ? up with Wade? without wade the heat are NOTHING. They dont win in '06 and damn well dont get bron n them rings.

? just stop posting
  • NoCanadiansEH
    Options
    just admit you been an ? towards us and keep it moving b
  • Beta
    Options
    Raptors have 1 conf finals appearance since they came in the league but they are a great franchise....

"But beta if the heat didn't win 3 rings to our 0 finals appearances you wouldn't be saying this"

Too bad that's what it is though