French Montana: Jungle Rules

Options
2»

Comments

• THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CAN'T LIE...THERE ARE SOME BANGERS ON THIS...
    BUT THE REST SOUNDS LIKE THE SAME OLD DRUNKEN ? ...
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not bussin
    "That French Montana album grew on me." - Said nobody ever

Unforgettable will continue to sell well the rest of this ? will not be remembered by the fall.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Not bussin

Unforgettable will continue to sell well the rest of this ? will not be remembered by the fall.

I don't give a flying ? what you think ? .. I like the ? now since I listen to it more..

Famous needs to be the next single

• WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not bussin
    Trash with a capital T
  • lebanondon1
    lebanondon1 Members Posts: 3
    Options
    Not bussin
    ThT sand ? is a parasite and he wack af he should put down the mic
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not bussin
    Olorun22 wrote: »

I don't give a flying ? what you think ? .. I like the ? now since I listen to it more..

Sit yo captain save a hoe ass down somewhere. Need to check ya self defending some trash by Frenchie. The album is ? and the poll shows. Dont like it? Take yo ass to another site
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    THAT HOTEL BATHROOM JOINT...
    ? IS UP THERE AS ONE OF THE WORST SONGS EVER RECORDED :-1:
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Dude been wack since high school days. But he was better back then compared to now.
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not bussin
    Frenchie>French Montana
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not bussin
    Lmao so the 1 hit from the album was bought by French lmao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdR8KlIzHXg
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gum989 wrote: »
    Frenchie>French Montana

Na
    Mc2,gg,cw1,cw2>frenchie career
  • Olorun22
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Not bussin

Sit yo captain save a hoe ass down somewhere. Need to check ya self defending some trash by Frenchie. The album is ? and the poll shows. Dont like it? Take yo ass to another site

? shut yo ? ass up. ? who the ? needs to come to the reason ? .. You act like I need to come here an express my opinion ? it's life outside the internet stupid...

I don't give a ? what ? I don't even know have to say about music I like or listen too. ?
  • Olorun22
    Options
    Not bussin
    @sapp08_2001

Haaaaaaaahhhhhh
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not bussin

? shut yo ? ass up. ? who the ? needs to come to the reason ? .. You act like I need to come here an express my opinion ? it's life outside the internet stupid...

I don't give a ? what ? I don't even know have to say about music I like or listen too. ?

But you made a poll? LMAO.
  • Olorun22
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Not bussin

Tf.. I never even mention the poll I voted not bussin .. ? you must can't read or like to make up ?

I wasn't even talking too yo ? ass.. I address that ? that always have Jay-Z tidal in his mouth
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We rock french
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

He didn't make the poll. Another poster did