Dumbest Sh*t Ever Said In The Ill Community

Options
1235»

Comments

• Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    Who was the dude that thought language was genetic?

That ? on the 1st or 2nd pg slim, meme and all.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    "99% of the time yes, not saying that the earth is flat BUT some of them video's has me thinking it is possible, for example why won't the governments let people explore the north pole? what are they hiding? and why can't NASA take a picture of the earth and show us? something smells fishy."

A black man named Matthew Henson was credited for first reaching the North Pole in 1909 on an expedition that was funded by the US government and this picture came from Nasa.gov.....
    135918main_bm1_high.jpg

Please kys as quickly as possible

First of all, the Earth is most definitely a sphere.

However, that picture doesn't really prove anything. For all we know somebody who's good at digital graphics made that photo.

The only way to prove the Earth is a sphere (which it is) is by recording the constellations and tracking their movements. And even then the person tracking their movements would have to be a certified expert. In other words he'd have to have credentials that are acceptable to the naysayers.

Even if you went out to space and took a picture why would anybody believe that the picture is real? Again, I'm not saying that the Earth is flat because its not, but posting a picture doesn't really prove anything.

People say the moon landing was a hoax. There's really no way to prove the moon landing really happened.

Prove it.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    I would never want to live in ? completely ran by black folk. Call me a ? . ? would be horrible. I bet you'd never get owed tax money back. Black women would run the whole ? . Nahhhhh fam.
  • jcsk00
    jcsk00 Members Posts: 96
    Options
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    Who was the dude that thought language was genetic?

That ? on the 1st or 2nd pg slim, meme and all.

My bad.

What about when Dinky Doo said the ? is more aesthetically pleasing than the ? ?

Smhnh
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    "99% of the time yes, not saying that the earth is flat BUT some of them video's has me thinking it is possible, for example why won't the governments let people explore the north pole? what are they hiding? and why can't NASA take a picture of the earth and show us? something smells fishy."

Fun fact.......... governments will not let you explore the South Pole aka Anartica. Google "what's happening at the South Pole" you may be shocked

Don't Google ? . ? around tipsy and actually googled it. I got a ? headache now

? is crazy fam. All types of videos and theories about what's going on there. Eyewitness account of wild.shot from generals of the army

They don't hear you tho.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How about when dude told the story when he got his ass whooped in the store by a ? dude? ? was funny to me lol
  • Lady Entrepreneur
    Lady Entrepreneur Members Posts: 32
    Options
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any undercover cac/? that caped for trump or saying "hilliary is just as bad"
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hate to do it to her, cause she's such a darling

But OB had a thread "do guys really enjoy sports or are they just faking cause it's the thing to do?"
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Damn I remember Rondeezy making a thread asking if anyone ever tasted their own ? .

He got cyber bullied so bad that he had to prove his sexuality and set up a hidden cam smashing some chick. She found the camera before he smashed.

Can we find this thread?
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I remember Rondeezy making a thread asking if anyone ever tasted their own ? .

He got cyber bullied so bad that he had to prove his sexuality and set up a hidden cam smashing some chick. She found the camera before he smashed.

Can we find this thread?

I think that thread was on the old ic.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Who was that guy from the reason that said "you never seen Raekwon naked he buff as ? "?

Back in the day a ? said Raekwon had a cute body. NH.

lmaoooooooooooooooooo what
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

Can we find this thread?

Nah that thread is way gone.

@sion and @matches malone prolly remember more. They stayed roasting dude.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you can always try this to find something

bout to make a thread about it

https://archive.org/web/
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    CirocObama wrote:
    Prison dudes ain't checkin 4 Wayne. Wayne's body is way too tight. Like his skin is too tight, which means all his muscles shows and he aint flexible. ? him would be like ? ol dude on Pulp Fiction.

But when you look at someone like Prince...uhm. Nice skin, light, feminine, wears heels with the ass out, skinny but still got curves and flesh on him.

Plus he look like he could do a split in a birthday suit with the finger in his mouth and the ? out smellin like potpurri. His skin is soft and nice for a man in his 50s so that means he takes ? on his face. So he's a freak.

So all the Wayne jokes ya'll got aint hittin licks.

[img]https://viralviralvideos.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF-WTF-DAFUQ-Tha-? -what-the-? -Katt-Williams-GIF.gif[/img]