Colin Kaepernick refuses “to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people”...

Options

Comments

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    So why yall think kap hasnt done any interviews or anything? Barely said anything?(besides not having to) Dude is literally one of the biggest topics in sports to where you hear bout him everyday..but outside of saying he wont kneel anymore dude aint said jack bout football(as far as i kno) id love to see dude interviewed and get his thoughts on erthing

He's in Africa building hospital's and feeding the poor. He doesn't care about this ? he's helping the people.

I heard a white actually say "colin was in uganda on 4th of july bc he hates america"

I've heard this too.

They'll say he isn't doing anything productive but when you show him helping overseas, they say he doesn't care about America.

Then when you prove that wrong, they disappear altogether.
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1) The recent actions by the Baltimore Ravens is evidence that Colin Kaepernick is being blackballed by the members of the NFL

2) The fact that Kaep is constantly aligned with Vick (convicted felon) and Ray Lewis (murder charge dropped after snitching, found guilty of obstruction) for lawfully expressing his 1st Amendment rights by "mainstream" America is an example of the hypocrisy that the foundation of this country was built upon

3) Kaep broke no NFL rules by protesting

4) If you: Disagree with the manner in which he protested, but respect and support why he did it=questionable

Disagree with his protest and don't believe he or anyone should protest police brutality=Sellout/? /Alt-right

5) No matter what happens concerning his NFL career, history will vindicate Kaep and those who ran to the media to speak against him will have a permanent stain on their reputations...

• dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I hate football fans I swear, they cry and complain about people not seeing their way of thinking. I ask one poster to show me game tape of Kaep not being a good QB, he shows me 4 gifs that supposed to prove he is a bad QB. And the players made plays on the ball that Kaep threw interceptions in
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hes gona get signed...stop the tears yall
  • dnyce215
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

With the white supremacist claiming they will protest, he is scared to lose money. Steve Biscotti is worried about his bottom line
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    dnyce215 wrote: »

With the white supremacist claiming they will protest, he is scared to lose money. Steve Biscotti is worried about his bottom line

? that. Baltimore is 63% black. How much you think he'll lose?
  • dnyce215
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    dnyce215 wrote: »

? that. Baltimore is 63% black. How much you think he'll lose?

Bruh I don't know, that is his so-called reasoning. He thinks that the white money is the only money that spends.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    “The funny thing about it, when you’re not being blackballed, you don’t have to say he’s not being blackballed,” Sherman told USA TODAY Sports. “When football’s a safe game, you don’t have to say, ‘Football’s a safe game.’ It seems like the Commissioner always has to say things to justify something.

Ether.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think he'll get signed eventually but its gonna take 1.star qb getting injured 2.backup qb is horrible so the team panics and signs him, only way i see it happening cause these owners are bigots/cowards so someone will take him as a last resort
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I seen Kaep play. I think he's trash. Not trash like he shouldn't have a job right now though. He's better than about 6 or 7 starting QBs this offseason. He's a serviceable backup imo.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dnyce215
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Kordell Stewart Says Kaepernick Should Stop Being So ‘Loud’ About His Social Activism

http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/08/02/kordell-stewart-says-kaepernick-should-stop-being-so-loud-about-his-social-activism/

Take back what I said about giving Kordell Stewart props smh
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    . “I don’t think it’s the owners; I think it’s more or less Colin Kaepernick in my mind. Stay off of social media, and when it comes to the political side of everything, you can express yourself, you can do it quietly. I mean people are looking for former athletes and athletes out there doing some things that can be headline news. - koondell Stewart

Disgusting

Is it me or do we have more black folks coming out against this than the women that came out against Cosby?
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    After seeing jim brown start trippin last year seems like Kareem and bill Russell the only real ogs left

How did Jim Brown trip? Isn't he still community work like he's done for decades?