fair or foul: Husband jailed for ? his wife in her sleep and filming the attacks

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/husband-jailed-? -wife-sleep-filming-attacks-135117311.html

A husband has been jailed after his horrified wife discovered he had been repeatedly ? her in her sleep and filming the attacks on his mobile phone.

The victim only realised what had been happening when she grew suspicious of an app on her husband’s phone called ‘Video Locker’ and she opened it up to take a look.

She was disgusted to find footage of her husband carrying out sickening sex acts on her while she was asleep, including close-ups of him ? her.

The woman contacted her husband after discovering the clips, which ranged from 30 seconds to two minutes, telling him: “I’ve just watched videos of you ? me on your phone.”

The husband, who is in his 30s, did not return home but handed himself into place when he realised he had been caught out.

He later pleaded guilty to three counts of ? , one of assault by ? , one of attempted ? and one of sexual assault.

In a statement, the traumatised victim said she struggled to come to terms with her husband’s actions.

She said: “In March 2017, I discovered my husband had been sexually abusing me.

“Since that day, my life and that of our children has been completely turned upside down in ways I still cannot come to terms with.”

The victim, who is now on medication, added: “I never thought he would be capable of doing what he did.

“He has completely fooled me. I never want to see him again.”

Newcastle Crown Court heard how the couple had been together for more than 10 years when the man started the abuse in September last year.

Mark Giuliani, prosecuting, said: “On March 14 this year, the defendant left for work. As he forgot to take his mobile phone with him, the complainant took the opportunity to look at the phone and noticed something called Video Locker.

“Initially, she couldn’t get access to it, which caused her to become suspicious.”

After finally managing to get in, the woman was horrified at what she saw.

Mr Giuliani added: “It showed video recordings of the defendant participating in sexual activity with his wife while she was asleep.

“The recordings have subsequently been destroyed.”

Richard Herrmann, defending, said: “There’s genuine remorse and awareness of the harm he’s caused and a willingness to make changes that this man has to make so he can live a normal life after the inevitable lengthy custodial sentence he will receive today.”

Sentencing the man, Mr Recorder Baird said: “You did so for your own sexual gratification and treated her as an object for your fantasies, disregarding her wishes or needs.”

The man has been jailed for nine years and ordered to sign the Sex Offenders’ Register for life.

fair or foul: Husband jailed for ? his wife in her sleep and filming the attacks 39 votes

Fair..we married. i bought this ?
41%
bambulord nemesisbighutchDetroitPlayaavagrant-718CapitalBFlightKingcoop9889blackgod813KingFreemanRum Middleton Louis Devinearkingtob330Fosheezybigdogsonly10clark_kent 16 votes
Foul...we married, still gotta earn the ?
58%
wilberdmillzAfrica Uniteddontdiedontkillanyon5th LetterTrillaaaaaaanduinmryounggunThe Lonious MonkKoltrainMister B.MR.CJatribecalledgabiCashmoneyDuxgenocidecutterSneakDZAHerbalVaporCapersLUClENsaracenwireKatBIGG WILL 23 votes

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    but she aint get locked for snooping?
    invading his privacy
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't no such thing as ? your wife.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That is not a down ass ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    so he left his phone so she decided to go thru it?

not that she was suspicious before that...she was suspicious she couldnt get into the phone.

so she was being sneaky and thinking someone else was being sneaky because she couldnt be sneaky?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    and i always come back to .....

what about morning head?

so thats what ? dream of and wait for...so its ok?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never really understood the whole "? while your partner is asleep" thing. I get starting it off when the other person is asleep, but how do you keep on going if the other person isn't waking up. I don't like ? chicks that just lay there so I damn sure wouldn't get anything out of an unconscious broad. And if routinely did it without waking her up, she either has a sleeping disorder or he has the WOAT sex game.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's hard to believe this article as it's written. It's possible that he drugged her to the point where she slept through sex, that much would make some sense. But what about when she woke up? Every woman knows after the fact that sex has occurred. Is she dead from the waist down? And the part where she calls him and he turns himself in. He is a sicko ? but gets morals when he's found out? I don't know about this.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    It's hard to believe this article as it's written. It's possible that he drugged her to the point where she slept through sex, that much would make some sense. But what about when she woke up? Every woman knows after the fact that sex has occurred. Is she dead from the waist down? And the part where she calls him and he turns himself in. He is a sicko ? but gets morals when he's found out? I don't know about this.

thats what i thought...

or maybe she uses table legs and has no walls
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ????
    ?????
    ?????

Sex between MARRIED people is something GRANTEED, right?
    If they are into religion, ITS A DUTY, right?

Ok imo its a little bit AKWARD to ? your wife when she sleeps. It is MORE AN L than A ? if you ? your wife and she doesnt wake up. Normally, caressing her nookie and ? should be enough to wake her up.

Soooo here is what im thinking

- Monsieur got a very very lil ? . Thats already a sentence, a life sentence,

Or
    - Madame doesnt support to be with that man, take some SLEEPING PILLS instead of divorcing him or sleeping elsewhere in the house.

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »

Marital ? /Spousal ?

Marital ?  (or spousal ? ) is the act ofsexual intercourse with one's spouse without the consent of the other spouse. It is a form of domestic violence and sexual abuse. Although it was once widely unrecognized by law and society as wrong or as a crime, it is now recognized as ?  by many societies around the world, repudiated by international conventions, and increasingly criminalized.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    FlightKing wrote: »

Marital ? /Spousal ?

Marital ?  (or spousal ? ) is the act ofsexual intercourse with one's spouse without the consent of the other spouse. It is a form of domestic violence and sexual abuse. Although it was once widely unrecognized by law and society as wrong or as a crime, it is now recognized as ?  by many societies around the world, repudiated by international conventions, and increasingly criminalized.
    and i always come back to .....

what about morning head?

so thats what ? dream of and wait for...so its ok?

• Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah something not making sense.

The wife supposedly called him after she founded the videos, but he supposedly left his phone at home. So how did she reach him and who did she leave that massage with?

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's a ? for filming it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Yeah something not making sense.

The wife supposedly called him after she founded the videos, but he supposedly left his phone at home. So how did she reach him and who did she leave that massage with?

who was getting a massage?

maybe the ? had an office phone
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Hell, back in the day I done had plenty of chicks wake up with ? inside them and they never got mad or claimed ? . Quite the opposite, actually haha

So for a married woman to call it... Nah bruh. You just don't like/love that ? anymore and you looking for a way out.

exactly......
    ? dont speak on this.

morning head and morning rodeo gets overlooked
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How do yall kno asking for a friend
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she lyin or that ? loose as a goose
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Blackgod I can't explain it. But it kinda stays with you for a while. Especially when it was a good night. You think about it all day and smile. Sorry I can't help your friend more.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    just tell him...you feel opened up. hollowed out. properly stretched. and yet relaxed...

an if it was a good night.....you looking at your phone and sending texts to your friends making sure your texting still works..while waiting for his text to say he had a great night with you,.