Options
    https://youtu.be/qth79tC7y5I

This song still hold up bun and pastor troy did the damn thing

Tell them hoes we some ? g's
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/F0HyM-k40EM

I-20 should have blew up. 3-6 brought the heat. I know they sampled the beat though can't remember from who though.... somebody from the 70's-80's
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Speaking of boxing, McGregor's sparring partner quit cause his camp was showing highlights of him gettin beat up and the sparring cat said none of that ? was true at all and he was actually whoopin his ass :joy:

I heard McGregor kept getting knocked out
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Speaking of boxing, McGregor's sparring partner quit cause his camp was showing highlights of him gettin beat up and the sparring cat said none of that ? was true at all and he was actually whoopin his ass :joy:

McGregor going to win the fight though by a lucky punch

I could see it being fixed.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mwbmswBxgXk

Classic Mama Drama

Mia X is the GOAT female artist. One of the few female rappers that ? would ride to & one of the few that have ? respect her lyrical game because she brought that real & was raw with it

Ok monsieur but

Rah Digga,Eve>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wow you're a ? idiot
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    All of you regurgitating this ? McGregor defeating floyd with a lucky punch need to lay off the reality TV social media is rotting your pea little brains
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Casuals.. Malinaggi couldnt break a light bulb.... he probably made Mcgregor look silly at times but he wasnt puttin him on his ass..stop payin attention to this other garbage.. either watch or dont watch the fight
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    All of you regurgitating this ? McGregor defeating floyd with a lucky punch need to lay off the reality TV social media is rotting your pea little brains

You sure

Am i Sure? ? certainty the ? dominated his division for 2 decades UNDEFEATED, that ? is a ? . You will never see that again Ever. Ima slap the ? out of you. Watch maidana vs Floyd 1. If there was anyone who had a chance of defeating Floyd it was him.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

Casuals.. Malinaggi couldnt break a light bulb.... he probably made Mcgregor look silly at times but he wasnt puttin him on his ass..stop payin attention to this other garbage.. either watch or dont watch the fight

Nah he don't need to see the fight he can just keep making YouTube videos about minecraft
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everybody know your govt tho
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol..white women are so terrified of black men b..so I'm tracking a problem at work and I find it's coming from a business. I'm about to just disconnect the line at the pole, but I figure let me go talk to them first to make sure they aren't a customer.

So I walk in there wit my helmet and harness on,holding my wrench that's about 13 inches long. So I walk in and the it's a spa and the lady is cutting hair.

I go.." hey I'm ****, and I am with *****, I just need to find out if you are an active customer"

She sees the wrench I'm holding and goes..

ek86uqsxqw1u.png

"I don't know, why..what's this about, what's that for?" While staring at the wrench

3zvs4yhjbkc8.png

"I work for,..****, I use this for work"

lol..like I'm tony soprano coming in there to buss heads while I'm in full work attire or some ? .

This is why we get shot tf up, cuz they lose all common sense and rational thought..
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how come ll cool j and ice cube never been in a movie together?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BusterBreeze
    BusterBreeze Members Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/F0HyM-k40EM

I-20 should have blew up. 3-6 brought the heat. I know they sampled the beat though can't remember from who though.... somebody from the 70's-80's

that ? 's flow was awful sounded like he was congested 24/7
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Lol..white women are so terrified of black men b..so I'm tracking a problem at work and I find it's coming from a business. I'm about to just disconnect the line at the pole, but I figure let me go talk to them first to make sure they aren't a customer.

So I walk in there wit my helmet and harness on,holding my wrench that's about 13 inches long. So I walk in and the it's a spa and the lady is cutting hair.

I go.." hey I'm ****, and I am with *****, I just need to find out if you are an active customer"

She sees the wrench I'm holding and goes..

"I don't know, why..what's this about, what's that for?" While staring at the wrench

"I work for,..****, I use this for work"

lol..like I'm tony soprano coming in there to buss heads while I'm in full work attire or some ? .

Couldn't tell
  • Beta
    edited August 2017
    Options

You said Cormier was gonna win..

No lie I don't give a ?

Grouchy ass ?

I tried to get you ? last night and this the thanks I get?
  • Beta
    edited August 2017
    Options

Lmao damn man...I'm sorry I said the ONE thing I heard in passing about a fight idc about

The ? ?