The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Piccolo could've beaten black when he first came to the present timeline. He would've been killed by Rose though
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Piccolo could've beaten black when he first came to the present timeline. He would've been killed by Rose though

Nope. Black would have gotten stronger with each exchange. Please pay attention
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Wtf did I just watch
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where the episode
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    This ep dumb as ? ....all this wasted time
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's the ? Universe.
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHat was that universe called, I missed like the last 4 episodes.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    This ep dumb as ? ....all this wasted time
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    That's the ? Universe.

Then don't watch go to sleep my ? ..
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    I think the new arc would be in u6. Dealing with Frieza and Frost. If there's a Namek in that universe, Frieza is gonna want those dragon ?

I don't think Frieza will be back cuz he only has 48 minutes before he's sent back to hell.

I do think they gonna go to Cabba's planet where all the new saiyans are Vegeta is gonna find out Beerus ordered the destruction of his planet....

DBS ain't that deep of a show so iuno how they'll do the rift between Vegeta and Beerus if there is one...

Freiza was revived for a full 24 hours bruh. He got some ? he plotting when u7 wins, besides goku ? will actually hold up his end of the bargain and give him the dragonballs
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Androids aint ? around
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Yeah nothing really happened in this one, felt like filler. But I enjoyed watching 17 put in work. Thats quickly becoming the new homie for real.

Saying that, wussup with you hall monitor ass ? policing the thread for criticism. You don't stop watching the NBA if your squad loses a game. That's how dumb it sounds saying to stop watching Super. Everything don't have to be perfect.

If you disagree something was wack, rebut it or keep scrolling. If you have problems with people ? about something you like, you might as well just log off the internet and play spades my ? .
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    Yeah nothing really happened in this one, felt like filler. But I enjoyed watching 17 put in work. Thats quickly becoming the new homie for real.

Saying that, wussup with you hall monitor ass ? policing the thread for criticism. You don't stop watching the NBA if your squad loses a game. That's how dumb it sounds saying to stop watching Super. Everything don't have to be perfect.

If you disagree something was wack, rebut it or keep scrolling. If you have problems with people ? about something you like, you might as well just log off the internet and play spades my ? .

That dont watch ? is really a joke around here. Well lately it has been
  • gemini86
    Options
    this ep was annoying AF and i cant wait til they get rid of U2
  • gemini86
    Options
    I think the new arc would be in u6. Dealing with Frieza and Frost. If there's a Namek in that universe, Frieza is gonna want those dragon ?

I don't think Frieza will be back cuz he only has 48 minutes before he's sent back to hell.

I do think they gonna go to Cabba's planet where all the new saiyans are Vegeta is gonna find out Beerus ordered the destruction of his planet....

DBS ain't that deep of a show so iuno how they'll do the rift between Vegeta and Beerus if there is one...

Freiza was revived for a full 24 hours bruh. He got some ? he plotting when u7 wins, besides goku ? will actually hold up his end of the bargain and give him the dragonballs

Frieza cant be wished back by earth dragonballs because he was wished back already
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ep was annoying AF and i cant wait til they get rid of U2

They won't due to episode descriptions.

This episode does a bad job showing that U2 is as strong as their twin universe 11

• sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That dont watch ? is really a joke around here. Well lately it has been

Dont seem like a joke. If it is, its a corny one.

Episode wasnt terrible, just filler. The only part that really annoyed me was U2 taking all that time to transform, being interrupted, then taking even more time to transform again. Literally the same thing twice.

These episodes are short my ? at toei, aint no time for that.

Seemed like the writers trying to fill time with anything but real content.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Yeah this ep was filler as ? . They even had Heles do the same pose 7 times. Lazy ? . This was a mostly comedy ep.

Vegeta being so disgusted by Ribrenne that he just dodged and moved on was funny.

17 looking invincible out here and I'm loving it. The Beast girl seemed the most interesting fighter from her universe and she's out already.

I'm down to see how Gohan and Piccolo fare in the next ep.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Yeah this ep was filler as ? . They even had Heles do the same pose 7 times. Lazy ? . This was a mostly comedy ep.

Vegeta being so disgusted by Ribrenne that he just dodged and moved on was funny.

17 looking invincible out here and I'm loving it. The Beast girl seemed the most interesting fighter from her universe and she's out already.

I'm down to see how Gohan and Piccolo fare in the next ep.

@Cain this ? posting spoilers
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

Nah bruh the issue is that the exact opposite. ? hold dear to this ? bec of Nostalgia, so get mad at any sign of criticism. There's literally a rationalization for everything that happens in super
  • gemini86
    Options

Nah bruh the issue is that the exact opposite. ? hold dear to this ? bec of Nostalgia, so get mad at any sign of criticism. There's literally a rationalization for everything that happens in super

i didnt even want to touch on this because we've all been rocking out and enjoying the show for the most part. why wouldn't us as fans rationalize it when we've been watching this ? our whole lives basically. I always say we need to watch and let them explain and most things already has.

the only think i cant explain is why doesnt pan or bulla have a tail.

? that say the writing is trash every and ? and complain are the ppl who im talking to when i say its not for them.

Fans nowadays make up theories in their head and then get mad when it doesnt pan out how they want. like the whole Goten is Black thing.

? called the writing ? when Frieza was brought back but now are hype that Frieza is in it. just watch man
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    39 min left huh, when is this arc suppose to end date wise ?
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

Frieza cant be wished back by earth dragonballs because he was wished back already

He asked for the namek dragoballs didnt he?
  • gemini86
    Options

He asked for the namek dragoballs didnt he?

i dont think so
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

i didnt even want to touch on this because we've all been rocking out and enjoying the show for the most part. why wouldn't us as fans rationalize it when we've been watching this ? our whole lives basically. I always say we need to watch and let them explain and most things already has.

the only think i cant explain is why doesnt pan or bulla have a tail.

? that say the writing is trash every and ? and complain are the ppl who im talking to when i say its not for them.

Fans nowadays make up theories in their head and then get mad when it doesnt pan out how they want. like the whole Goten is Black thing.

? called the writing ? when Frieza was brought back but now are hype that Frieza is in it. just watch man

This ? proved my point lmao. ? this is pure conjecture to fit your narrative