Prodigy from Mobb Deep passed away today

Options
1202122232426»

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was he in that bad of shape where he couldn't run out into the hall once he started choking?

Yeah.

But whats crazy is, P woulda been walking around fine and everything woulda been normal if he wasnt so weak while eating a dry ass egg..
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is everyone tryn to suggest Prodigy got assassinated?
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Why is everyone tryn to suggest Prodigy got assassinated?

"...Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body
    Secret society, tryin to keep they eye on me..."
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ? up homie ain't have nothing to drink I can't eat something without having some type of liquid around just in case
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    U can easily die of choking in a hospital. These nurses are not in your room 24/7 and doctors def are not.

The nurses have monitors in the nurse station keeping track of your vitals but that monitor not gunna say if someone is choking on food.

Too bad he didnt have a family member in his room keeping him company at the time. Im sure they are beating themselves up over this.

Shouldn't his heart rate have dramatically increased during the time of choking though? That should've set off something. He was at UMC though. The most trash hospital in Vegas. Pac would probably still be alive if Suge took him there. That's like a mile away from where Pac got shot. Suge drove him like 5 miles to UMC.
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tell me it was at least a cage free egg. That way I know he died for something.