Comments

• pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »
    pachá12 wrote: »
    Callaway should be in that top 50

I like how most publications and mock drafts are acting like they don't see Callaway. Thats okay though, he and Cleveland will just show and prove. I love the disrespect.

Yeah the disrespect works in our favor. I think we gone have a few playmakers break out this year and the O is going to surprise the hell out of people.

It will help offset the defensive dropoff. Feels like this team will be like the 2007 team; score on anybody, can't stop anybody...
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I like how most publications and mock drafts are acting like they don't see Callaway. Thats okay though, he and Cleveland will just show and prove. I love the disrespect.

Yeah the disrespect works in our favor. I think we gone have a few playmakers break out this year and the O is going to surprise the hell out of people.

It will help offset the defensive dropoff. Feels like this team will be like the 2007 team; score on anybody, can't stop anybody...

Nah the d not gonna drop off on no 07 level. It'll probably drop off a little but not much really. A lot of dudes had to get experience the end of last year because of injuries.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah the d not gonna drop off on no 07 level. It'll probably drop off a little but not much really. A lot of dudes had to get experience the end of last year because of injuries.

Eh, y'all still gon catch that 5th ass whooping in a row.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »

We taking the swamplands back. Your run is done I hope you had fun. LMAO
  • pachá12
    Options

That Gator AVI gonna look real nice on you, breh...
  • pachá12
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Florida State WR Da'Vante Phillips suspended
    indefinitely after arrest

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20248138/florida-state-wide-receiver-davante-phillips-suspended-indefinitely-following-arrest-fraud-grand-theft-charges

Kyle Bonagura
    ESPN Staff Writer

Florida State announced that receiver Da'Vante Phillips has been suspended indefinitely in the wake of his arrest for five third-degree felony counts of intent to defraud and grand theft.

A release from the school said that the suspension was "in accordance with athletic department policy" and that coach Jimbo Fisher would have no further comment.

According to court documents obtained by ESPN, Phillips is alleged to have purchased money orders valuing $485.89 at a grocery store on Jan. 13, then altered them to increase their combined value to $2,800. Later in the day, security footage captured a man who appeared to be Phillips depositing four checks, payable to him, at a SunTrust Bank ATM machine.

Da'Vante Phillips, who had just four catches last season, was expected to play a larger role in the Seminoles thin receiving corps in 2017. Don Juan Moore/Getty Images
    The video shows a "clear attempt to conceal the identity of the depositor," according to the warrant.

An investigator with the Florida State University Police Department said he made repeated attempts to contact Phillips regarding the transactions but was unsuccessful, court records show. On Feb. 23, Phillips reported that his wallet, along with a SunTrust debit card, was stolen. He told the responding officer the theft occurred in January, but he could not provide an exact date, according to court records. Phillips told the officer that multiple transactions had been made on his account.

A warrant for his arrest was issued Thursday. He was booked into jail Friday and bonded out at 1:43 p.m.

Phillips is scheduled to appear in court Saturday. He faces four counts of cashing or depositing items with intent to defraud and one count of grand theft.

Phillips arrived at Florida State as part of the Class of 2015, when he was the No. 44-ranked player overall in the ESPN300 and the No. 6 wide receiver. In two seasons, Phillips has made five catches for 30 yards; however, because the Seminoles are light on depth at receiver, he was potentially in line for a larger role this season.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Free ? University lol. P Dub at Dillard's back in the day, Jameis at Publix. That's how we roll.
  • pachá12
    Options
    The Big10 has always been the most overrated conference.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is the SEC overrated though.
  • pachá12
    Options
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We deep at safety but still hope it's not too serious, dude just missed the spring with a hamstring injury
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Big 12 is more overrated than the Big 10.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm ready for this ? to start
  • Rampage12
    Options
    Free ? University lol. P Dub at Dillard's back in the day, Jameis at Publix. That's how we roll.

LOL it was actually P-Dub & L-Trub (Laveranues Coles) at Dillard's 'cause one of 'em was banging the cashier and got the hookup. Sucks about Phillips but at least he ain't kicking it with child molesters like Callaway.
  • Rampage12
    Options

What does "breh" even mean. Typical Gainesville trailer trash slang right there.
  • pachá12
    Options

What does "breh" even mean. Typical Gainesville trailer trash slang right there.

Look it up. I'll save my words. If I were you, I wouldn't bet on 5 in a row for Free Shoes U.
  • Rampage12
    Options

Look it up. I'll save my words. If I were you, I wouldn't bet on 5 in a row for Free Shoes U.

So I'm assuming you're trying to say "brah"??? Hell we ain't stopping at 5 on you ? made mufuckas.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We deep at safety but still hope it's not too serious, dude just missed the spring with a hamstring injury

Torii Hunter Jr is still having nightmares about Deshon Elliott
  • pachá12
    Options
    See you in November. I just hope your paper thin offensive line keeps Francois upright. Quick, name me your top receiver...
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See you in November. I just hope your paper thin offensive line keeps Francois upright. Quick, name me your top receiver...

Auden Tate and Nygwan Murray are nice, dawg. Perfect combo of big receiver and speed guy.
  • pachá12
    Options

Auden Tate and Nygwan Murray are nice, dawg. Perfect combo of big receiver and speed guy.

I'll believe it when I see it in the season. I stand by my five in a row statement. I respect that FSU has a streak on us but I'm not going for the preseason disrespect. Like I said, we'll see in November then we can see how overrated Derwin James is in coverage. How you #1 player in the country but didn't play against your toughest competition last year due to injury? I know, you Seminoles are feeling yourselves but @Rampage12 worried about the good guys, but y'all can't even compete for a conference title without Jameis Winston. Save all that extra ? for when the season starts...
  • Rampage12
    Options

I'll believe it when I see it in the season. I stand by my five in a row statement. I respect that FSU has a streak on us but I'm not going for the preseason disrespect. Like I said, we'll see in November then we can see how overrated Derwin James is in coverage. How you #1 player in the country but didn't play against your toughest competition last year due to injury? I know, you Seminoles are feeling yourselves but @Rampage12 worried about the good guys, but y'all can't even compete for a conference title without Jameis Winston. Save all that extra ? for when the season starts...

-Most likely because what he did as a Freshman and what he did in the two games he did play in from last year.

-We won the ACC in 2012 when Winston was redshirting. So not only did we "compete" for a title we actually won it.
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man Florida ain't won ? since Obama's first term, man if u don't sit yo ass down wit that ? ... Lol ? the gaytors..
  • pachá12
    Options
    moyo wrote: »
    Man Florida ain't won ? since Obama's first term, man if u don't sit yo ass down wit that ? ... Lol ? the gaytors..

November....