I can sense that it's gonna happen...

funny.gif

Somebody gotta tell me where this is from. I need to watch the scene
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aztec_Kang wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLFL2gI5i7s&t=344s

This is me performing at a festival 2 weeks ago.

Yoooo I can't breathe, that 2nd track def sounds like it was inspired by standardized slaughter, and he's trying to sell this ?
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at Beta calling homie Luis CK

That ? was random
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The internet can be a tricky place. I often post my music on the IC, which can be a tough crowd to sell, while other places like Hypebeast, kanyetothe, is harder to promote there unless you on that mumble rap ? .

Know your audience, know what you wanna do, and Understand that you may not be cut for the internet stuff with your style.

I do think this thread was ? genuis though, you got alot folks to listen, I'm taking notes since IC is hard to Garner folks attention.
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I damn near listened to the whole album. It's on Spotify. The lyrics and beats aren't bad but the flow is off and your voice doesn't really command attention.
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Yo but wait? ? you mean first 5 get it for free? Like bruh I dont even pay for music from my favorite artists b.

I need you to humble yourself real quick and put the ? on youtube and ill support and click to give you a view cause im a nice dude.

Gotcha. I'm actually extremely humble. If you watch my interview I think that will come across. Again, the album is available to be streamed for free. Just google The Gemimac Show and hella sites will pop up.

One love

• Aztec_Kang
    Options
    Just checked his YouTube page.

Dude is a 40 year old Mexican lmao

How does your breakthrough interview only have 4 views my dude?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd82zCRuv7k

I'm actually 37 and I'm half Mexican, half Salvadorian.

This is my first album but I didn't just start rappin. I've been rapping for many moons. I even have a song called Many Moons.

I put out my first mixtape in 2004 when I was 24 years old.

Most of the rap artists that I grew up listening to are still active in the game and they older than me.

One love
  • Aztec_Kang
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    How much does everyone else have to pay?

I sell hard copies(CDS) for $5 at shows when I perform. You can also order a hard copy on bandcamp for $5 + $3 shipping(in the United States)

• Aztec_Kang
    edited August 2017
    Options
  • BusterBreeze
    BusterBreeze Members Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One love everyone! I'm honestly not tripping off the harsh comments or whatever. The harshest thing y'all could do is ignore my music and thread. The Gemimac Show is streamable for free on all digital outlets like: spotify, Apple music, google play, tidal, etc. it's also on YouTube.

What I'm offering in this thread is a free download in high quality digital format (wav). Let's say you burned the wav to cd it will slap just as hard as any cd you buy at a record store. If you guys follow me on Instagram @gemithemac I will also send you the free download. You don't have to give me your email.

Ehh he killed a potential roast thread, good luck bruh

Reason fell off............only person that get roasted on the regular is Gee
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One love everyone! I'm honestly not tripping off the harsh comments or whatever. The harshest thing y'all could do is ignore my music and thread. The Gemimac Show is streamable for free on all digital outlets like: spotify, Apple music, google play, tidal, etc. it's also on YouTube.

What I'm offering in this thread is a free download in high quality digital format (wav). Let's say you burned the wav to cd it will slap just as hard as any cd you buy at a record store. If you guys follow me on Instagram @gemithemac I will also send you the free download. You don't have to give me your email.

Ehh he killed a potential roast thread, good luck bruh

yeah smh its done
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    nooo a few people do get roasted from time to time ..........
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    nooo a few people do get roasted from time to time ..........

You ? !!
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Aztec_Kang You ever consider trying to do business with Gold Toes?
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta respect that you have the guts to get on stage and spit, you have potential just keep practicing most of these people talking ? for laughs haven't got the ? to do what you do.
  • Aztec_Kang
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

I'm actually 100% independent. I put my own money into this project. I paid for every beat, studio session, artwork, CDs, packaging, promotion, everything.

I'm not interested in signing with any label to be honest. It's really easy to put your own music out now but the hard part is to get people to take interest.

• Aztec_Kang
    Options
    Gotta respect that you have the guts to get on stage and spit, you have potential just keep practicing most of these people talking ? for laughs haven't got the ? to do what you do.

Mad respect to you bruh!
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

I'm actually 100% independent. I put my own money into this project. I paid for every beat, studio session, artwork, CDs, packaging, promotion, everything.

I'm not interested in signing with any label to be honest. It's really easy to put your own music out now but the hard part is to get people to take interest.

I feel that. But I was thinking more like networking with him. I'm sure he could get you the exposure you're looking for if you got everything together. I know him & Berner got those connects.