The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Options

Comments

• blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    northside7 wrote: »
    Another trophy won. Get the ? off our pitch.

On Tottenham's home ground

Which just like their Champions League performance last season they will be useless playing at.

SPURS wasn't even.......... man you guys on some ? , Arsenal and liverpoo haven't won the league in awhile, how do goons and 'poo fans reply " well what about Tottenham............"

Anyway Chelsea is gonna struggle this season.

lol That may be true but as a Spurs fan do you have any right to comment?
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »

Which just like their Champions League performance last season they will be useless playing at.

SPURS wasn't even.......... man you guys on some ? , Arsenal and liverpoo haven't won the league in awhile, how do goons and 'poo fans reply " well what about Tottenham............"

Anyway Chelsea is gonna struggle this season.

lol That may be true but as a Spurs fan do you have any right to comment?

Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @chgarcia345 libero.pe now saying Dortmund want to buy Alexis Sanchez and Paolo Guerrero to pair them in attack oh ? ..... Dembele may be off to a different club if the information is correct

• chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @chgarcia345 libero.pe now saying Dortmund want to buy Alexis Sanchez and Paolo Guerrero to pair them in attack oh ? ..... Dembele may be off to a different club if the information is correct

Pulisic, guerrero, sanchez aubeymang
    I dont see it, but definitely ambitious.
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also NEW YORK blue today
    xslbfkkleou1.jpg
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those white people booing Gatlin just now - I haven't that many ? off white people since The X Factor.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Yo first half was pretty boring, but second half was alot better, some positives to take out of the game for Brighton... Brighton sat back and let Atletico pass the ball around, then they tried to do the same... Second half though after going 1-0 down Solly March kinda changed the game and ran at them, then Knockart came on and did the same and the game became really good...

One thing though I thought Griezmann was WACK, dude walked around the pitch doing fck all imo, but being a pre season I guess he wasnt too bothered... Funny thing though before kick off in the warm up he had an open goal and completely missed it, Im sure it was him with his massive blonde hair!!! haha

Pics to come...

[img]https:[/img][img]https:[/img][img]https:[/img]https
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh ? ....Willian got a yellow for diving

if it was missed by the ref and given a penalty, would he get retrospective banning or nah?

if it was missed by the ref and given a penalty, would he get retrospective banning or nah?
    Thought they had a bench this year for spotting simulation and handing out 2 match bans?

yeah they do but that's my point.

would Willian's "dive" warrant being awarded as a dive and therefore 2 match ban?
    in other words do you consider it a dive or an accidental tangle of his legs?
    He wouldn't get a ban because it's a pre-season game.

that's not my point......smh

facepalmbear-5804f2af3df78cbc28913ff7.PNG

anyways 1 nil chelsea!

Start from 08:12 - 12:30
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e1J3MX0IFM
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo first half was pretty boring, but second half was alot better, some positives to take out of the game for Brighton... Brighton sat back and let Atletico pass the ball around, then they tried to do the same... Second half though after going 1-0 down Solly March kinda changed the game and ran at them, then Knockart came on and did the same and the game became really good...

One thing though I thought Griezmann was WACK, dude walked around the pitch doing fck all imo, but being a pre season I guess he wasnt too bothered... Funny thing though before kick off in the warm up he had an open goal and completely missed it, Im sure it was him with his massive blonde hair!!! haha

Pics to come...

just peek the highlights. good game for brighton

[url=" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Twror4D78"][/url]
  • Figo
    Options
  • Figo
    Options
    @northside7 wah de vibes with caribana dread? you partake in it this year? drake still trying to overthrow it with his festival in T.dot?
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    Figo wrote: »

Pics to come...

Just uploaded the pics, yeah first was abit pedestrian TBH, Atletico just passed the ball around, Brighton seemed to park the bus, but after the keeper had a great game he let in a howler haha I think that really made Brighton think fck it had give it a good go and run at players, Solly March really looked like he changed the game...

Juanfran really impressed me actually, I thought he was dope, Griezmann was a let down though I thought he would ball out...
  • water ur seeds
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Izzy Brown put alot of defensive work in too @toheeb27 I think dude played quality, looked like he was almost playing wingback at times with all the passing and pressure in Brighton's half haha but hopefully he will do well offensively come EPL time...
  • Figo
    Options

Pics to come...

Just uploaded the pics, yeah first was abit pedestrian TBH, Atletico just passed the ball around, Brighton seemed to park the bus, but after the keeper had a great game he let in a howler haha I think that really made Brighton think fck it had give it a good go and run at players, Solly March really looked like he changed the game...

Juanfran really impressed me actually, I thought he was dope, Griezmann was a let down though I thought he would ball out...

yea seems like the goalie got caught by the ball swerve.
    you rate there uniform shirt? them joints (both) look decent.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

Pics to come...

Just to think that 10 years ago Brighton didn't even have a proper stadium and people were questioning their future. Ten years later they're in the Prem and playing the likes of Atletico Madrid pre-season. I'm just glad to see them doing as well as they are - Brighton as a town definitely deserve it.

The keeper looks a bit dodgy though...
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    @northside7 wah de vibes with caribana dread? you partake in it this year? drake still trying to overthrow it with his festival in T.dot?

I was down there last year. Didn't go this year.

This is from yesterday
    vvvvv

caribana20141-940x704.jpg

8pkrntbyl2c4.jpg
    The best roti shop downtown.

Drake has his OvO fest show tomorrow night. Him and LeBron have a few other events going on in the city over the weekend.

I don't know about overthrow. He opened an OvO store in a mall (Yorkdale) on Friday.
    rmovostore04jpg.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x720.jpg
    rmovostore01jpg.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x691.jpg
  • water ur seeds
    Options

Pics to come...

Just to think that 10 years ago Brighton didn't even have a proper stadium and people were questioning their future. Ten years later they're in the Prem and playing the likes of Atletico Madrid pre-season. I'm just glad to see them doing as well as they are - Brighton as a town definitely deserve it.

The keeper looks a bit dodgy though...

I think it was 20years ago they were ONE GOAL away from going out of existence haha I think it was away at Hereford that kept them in the bottom league... The keeper actually played OK aside from that goal, it is abit concerning that he let such a weak goal in though...
  • water ur seeds
    Options

Pics to come...

yea seems like the goalie got caught by the ball swerve.
    you rate there uniform shirt? them joints (both) look decent.

I like the home one, not too keen on the yellow, its OK though... I bought the home one just to get the Prem badge on it, just because its so mad seeing were they came from 20years ago haha Not a fan of Athletico's though, I normally really like their kits...
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    Yo WTF just seen that Chelsea had Cahil take the 1st pen, then Courtois take the 2nd???
  • northside7
    Options
    Women's 100m final.
  • northside7
    Options
    Back to back upsets.
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    @HundredEyes Brighton close to signing Davy Propper??? Whats the deal with him, you seen him play???
  • northside7
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

Another 25 days of this lol. Somebody is getting snatched up before the transfer window ends.